Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship (19022 Views)

DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable / 2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by EdenH: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2019
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kano state, Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander, has blamed the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Ahamed Tinubu of using excessive fiat in determining the new leadership of the National Assembly.

Commander, who is a staunch supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, alleged that Tinubu was dictating the tune of northern politics and the affairs of the All Progressives Congress (APC) under current move to get a set of NASS leadership.

In a statement he signed today, Commander said it was high time for northern politicians to detach themselves from acceding to Tinibu’s dictatorial tendency of making notable northern politicians subservient to his whims and caprices.

He alleged that APC had greatly suffered under Tinubu’s capricious design, saying “Tinibu as a politician has forgotten the way and manner the northern part of the country fought some maverick politicians to a stand-still.

“Affirming that it would be foolhardy for politicians in the north to play second fiddle in the present democratic dispensation, I wondered why northern politicians should allow Tinubu to dictate the tune of northern politics at the expense of those who had fought tooth and nail in making the APC formidable positing that the rot that had permeated the party in the past as a result of leadership crisis could be partly attributed to his dictatorial permutations,” he stated.

He said northern politicians would no longer be used as cannon-fodders in promoting the egocentric postulations of certain politicians since they were at an ample liberty to discern what is politically expedient.

He pointed out that in an ideal democratic setting, the will of an individual must not be allowed to surpass the collective interest of those having a stake in the polity.

Commenting on the present tussle for the leadership of the upper and lower chambers of the National Assembly, the APC chieftain however stated that the will of the majority must be allowed to prevail against the primordial interest of certain individuals stressing that imposing leaders on the two legislative chambers at the instance of Tinibu would be counter-productive.

He however stated that northern politicians in both houses of congress, have Senator Ali Ndume as their preferred choice and not Senator Ahmed Lawan with Umar Babu tipped by many in the lower chamber to be the Speaker.

He added that zoning the leadership of the two chambers was never encapsulated in the constitution and that the will of the majority should ideally be allowed to take precedence.

On the persistent spate of kidnapping on Kaduna-Abuja expressway by some kidnappers, the APC Chieftain called on President Buhari to properly check the methodology of security operations on the high way for grey areas to be tackled.

He said that by effecting proper checks of the system, those sabotaging his effort would be shown the way out.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nass-leadership-we-wont-allow-tinubu-to-control-apc-by-fiat-commander.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by sanesta: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Pls someone should remind Tinubu that APC is not like Lagos he controls anyhow..

His say in APC don't count.. Pls help me tell him that he has been used and dumped..

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2019
big talk
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2019
All campaign of calumny against Tinubu can’t work
People will just sit on their bed and be writing shits about Tinubu

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by sarrki(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Tinubu was never a governor or leader of a particular region

Yet they call him in their sleep

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Amuocha: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Amazing grin
Commander has spoken very well grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by JasonScoolari: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2019
A fight between the slaves and their masters.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by austinsmat(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2019
Why now, when you want southwest vote tinubu becomes your hero, now after election you sees him as dictator, I feel no sorry for tinubu

13 Likes

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by sarrki(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Try not to skip your appointment with your doc this week

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by JasonScoolari: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2019
sarrki:

Try not to skip your appointment with your doc this week
Dear Oba of Zombies,

Face your poverty and ridiculous party in peace.
Did I interrupt you while you were at it?
Don’t you have more important things to do than stressing over my comment?

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by sanesta: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2019
austinsmat:
Why now, when you want southwest vote tinubu becomes your hero, now after election you sees him as dictator, I feel no sorry for tinubu
the north are very good in using and dumping..

The North always remembers grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by EdenH: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2019
When the North are done with Tinubu, he will understand they aint cut out to licking his feet like lagosians. They will undo and unmask him

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Homeboiy: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2019
BEDC why?

my ba3 is low
I cant make a meaningful comment again

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by EdenH: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2019
WiLdFLame:
All campaign of calumny against Tinubu can’t work
People will just sit on their bed and be writing shits about Tinubu
Time shall tell

7 Likes

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by EdenH: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2019
Homeboiy:
BEDC why?

my ba3 is low
I cant make a meaningful comment again
use solar power bank
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by EdenH: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
watching in 3D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Homeboiy: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2019
EdenH:
use solar power bank

I no get

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by EdenH: 9:55am On Apr 08, 2019
Homeboiy:

I no get
i mean u should charge using power bank
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Reversepussyking(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Tinubu is a bastard and one of the useless son of the falling demon (oduduwa).

spit

6 Likes

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Heyzee5: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Okay.
Check my signature to make legit income online.

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by castrol180(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2019
This Tinubu own is getting too much...I think his excess should be checked.

Let PDP work against the wishes of the nonsense, selfish and poverty ideology party APC in both the upper and lower chambers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by bestman09(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2019
I concur. Nass should be allowed to chose their own leaders. No one should be allowed to foist a stooge on them

6 Likes

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Gsteve01(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Go tell an for Bourdillon

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Homeboiy: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2019
EdenH:
i mean u should charge using power bank

ok I said I dont have a power bank

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by ainas247: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2019
grin
Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Paulswaggz(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2019
In-building Internet Optimization solutions

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by ipobarethieves: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2019
sad crase pipu.Tinubu dis,Tinubu dat.Make una kEE unaself

9 Likes

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by tstx(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2019
Finally woken up...

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by Deborachi(f): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2019
Even the Northerners are afraid of the man that lives in Lagos grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmajid Danbilki Commander: Tinubu Cannot Rule Us By Dictatorship by kehinde1588(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2019
All these no level politicians saying nonsense about Tinubu should keep shut. As far as APC leadership is concerned, Tinubu still remains number 1 stake holder cos he was among the vanguardists of APC as a party.

They will only try to wrestle power from Tinubu but the won't succeed. Go and ask Saraki, he will tell you what it means to fvck with Jagaban.

With all these gibberish from the north, Tinubu has been so reserved. Jagaban only talks when its necessary.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern Governors Pay Ayade Christmas Visit, Talk Up National Unity / Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS / We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.