Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. (19556 Views)

EFCC Arrests Former Governor Chime Over N450 Million Presidential Fund / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda over N450 million (Photos) / Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Elueme: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
This Omojuwa guy is a first class fool.. I thought he had any iota of sense but my doubt is cleared.
You ingloriously made people's conversation and their phone numbers public without permission and you expect them not to react.. When they chose to react you called it death threat.. If your action is deserving of death, pray to God for cleansing and answer your call.. Buhari will not because if this recognise you.

1 Like

Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
I wonder why he was not given SA to Buhari on media..Omojuwa should just chill
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by BushidoBlue(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Twitter orubebe
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by sorom4: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
EmmyDe25:

Man, get real! if you had spent a minute to read the snapshot, you would understand Omojuwa is sueing plainly for defamation of character.
Surely; you are either the type that reads but don't understand or the type that always tries to attack people with no just cost. But don't worry; cos I will not sue you for quoting me at the cost of 450m. This is a free world. Gracias!
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Gboliwe: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Someone already sued him on the 16th for his immature display of PRI ate phone numbers. Did he just wake up today? Twitter attention seeking orubebe

1 Like

Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Revolva(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
450milla for where dem wn see such money pay jj omojuwa he no de fear God
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by truthspeaks: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by TPAND(f): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
brainpulse:
Average IPob, Jonathan and PDP supporters are aggressive, abusive, uncultured, thugs and very rude.

As an average Buhari, APC supporters are goofs, colossal blockheads, brainwashed dunces, pathetic zombies, slow-wit youths suffering from brain dysfunction, gullible snarlers and diehard follow-follows

In a simple sentence, an average Buhari supporter is as smart as his cow.

Nigerian youths think. Oil price crashed in late 2008 - 2009, the economy wasn't this bad.
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by naptu2: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
truthspeaks:
Misleading headline. He sued a twitter user not twitter itslf. Bloggers shaa

Damn! Some people can't see grin

1 Like

Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by truthspeaks: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Maybe such ppl took aftr u cheesy cheesy
naptu2:

Damn! Some people can't see grin
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Carmal90(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
maestro2000:

Mr camal, I can understand your point of views, but I want you to realize that's the work of bloggers, journalists, either investigative or otherwise to expose whatever individual or group of people doing bad. About omojuwa mentioning names on his blog that's what the mordern day blogging ethics entails, blog should be the voice for the voiceless and the ears and eyes for people without one.

Have you ever wonder why those people he exposes or mentions their names has never for once sued him?
Answer: because they are guilty as hell

Same thing goes for Sahara reporters they can't sue them cos they follow the rule and ethics of journalism and this politicians can't sue for defamation cos they are guilty as hell and their hands are filled up with dirts. I guess if someone threatens you with death you go just forget am and sweep it under the carpet.

thanks sir, I have learnt something from you now, despite d fact I was rude in NY response you ignore my rant and said all this very grateful.,BUT it is not done he shouldn't have gone to that extent, am following them and the last time I saw members of the team sued him last week.. the point is he expose them to a threat with displaying their digit,sahara reporters will not do such they will just drop some digit and keep d rest... all in all I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by naptu2: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
truthspeaks:
Maybe such ppl took aftr u cheesy cheesy

Very much doubt it. I can clearly see what the title of the thread says, unlike some people. Hint: Read the title of the thread, then read the post below.

truthspeaks:
Misleading headline. He sued a twitter user not twitter itslf. Bloggers shaa

1 Like

Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
I recomend Mike Ross and harvey
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by isimemenuduehi11: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Inshort,I don't even ve anytin to say to dis.lemme just fold my hands nd see hw it plays.
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Forwetinnah: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
myners007:
He will be compensated upon the confirmation of his death

gringringringringrin
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Forwetinnah: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
He should be sued for displaying people's number for threats and blackmail. He opened a can of worms, he thinks Aisha will rescue him this time...this is what happens when you're a bonafide member of AREA ( Aisha Rice Eating Association)
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Deepfreezer(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
vivianbelema:
This weather mehn! Hooooothoooot What is he saying
seriously its so hot in Nigeria now.
I've a proposal for Miss vivianbelema
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by kpolli(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dear Japheth,

We went to the same school, stop behaving as if you don't have an education.... Saying you will die a particular way is not threatening your life.... If this case enters court, you will lose and can be counter sued....

Don't be a fool
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by xtervaganza(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Coming from a fool who makes a loving thru slander and defamatory remarks.

If Jonathan decides to sue him for the same offense even his death relatives won't be able to help him pay

Idiot
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by maestro2000(m): 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Carmal90:

thanks sir, I have learnt something from you now, despite d fact I was rude in NY response you ignore my rant and said all this very grateful.,BUT it is not done he shouldn't have gone to that extent, am following them and the last time I saw members of the team sued him last week.. the point is he expose them to a threat with displaying their digit,sahara reporters will not do such they will just drop some digit and keep d rest... all in all I appreciate

MR camal you're not ranting, you're just showing your displeasure which is fine with me.

Like I said earlier I understand your point of view but as a matter of fact I won't critize what he has done cos it's the best thing to do. Sir in the civilized world they do expose people either public officials or private officials, let me take you back memory lane couple of weeks actually , there is a report about an incriminating email by Hillary Clinton , she is like the third most power person in America , and till now she never went after the online source, why because it might be true and it will ruin her career if she does, I have read what people are saying on this forum and this are people who won't take someone calling them fools or stupid for granted , this are people who if you insult they will insult you back immediately. Like I said earlier if this politicians think what omojuwa said about them are false then let them sue him to court like the case btw jagaban and AIT.

Sir if you have a tussle with a known evil herbalist and he threatens you with death how will you take it?
Are you going to sweep it under the carpet just because you've expose someone before or you will take all the necessary actions to protect yourself?
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by sorom4: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
I finally give up on this clown, he really needs common sense backed up with prayers.
lol. Let's invite BMB to teach him common sense. Imagine 450m!
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by SylarsMcQuins: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
sorom4:
lol. Let's invite BMB to teach him common sense. Imagine 450m!

Lol, bro I'm nt sure that guy is nomal. Abi him don forget country wey him dey?.

Can u imagine, he wants to sue a person's twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by angelsing(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Some guys are here crying about omojuwa's suing someone.... Keep crying for another person's headache as those involve are already begging u are here insulting him because he campaigned against GEJ.....isssorite.... Let's just wait and see if they will apologize or not
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by EmmyDe25(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2016
sorom4:
Surely; you are either the type that reads but don't understand or the type that always tries to attack people with no just cost. But don't worry; cos I will not sue you for quoting me at the cost of 450m. This is a free world. Gracias!
Stop clowning man and take a min to read that piece. Sure knows those words aren't written in Arabic. Again, Omojuwa is sueing plainly for character assassination. The death threat is just a recourse. FYI, i wasn't attacking you, just pointing out what it appears you werent seeing. Don't go all defensive on me.
Re: Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. by Ishilove: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2016
naptu2:

Very much doubt it. I can clearly see what the title of the thread says, unlike some people. Hint: Read the title of the thread, then read the post below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update / Condition Before We(niger Deltans) Support Biafra / President Buhari Signs Independence Celebration Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.