Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead (29583 Views)

Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / Oki Samuel, Jonathan's Relation That Was Killed By Kidnappers - See Photos / Gunmen Kidnap Jonathan’s Cousin, Otazi (Mrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by ideatoprince18(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
HtwoOw:
When I saw the photo, I thought it was obituary of the dead

Then I saw its Jonathan

Then I puked
...... dts wat somebody else will say about ur useless body .......disrespectful kid

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by bigerboy200: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na wa ohh
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by Marvellouzkk(f): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
APC AT WORK

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by Tycoflu(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=14pt] I suspect that GMB sent assassins to deal with GEJ, since GEJ refused to tell dullard how to run the country.

The whole country is suffering under this dullard.

when dullard was getting elected Naira was 216 to the Dollar.

[/size]

I for say make you receive sense but your madness don enter market. Must everything be about politics?

RIP to the dead.
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by popcykaylah(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
[size=15pt]Buhari.
Why ??[/size]
receive sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Watch how fast security operatives would track down the killers. If it was a regular citizen who suffered this loss the Nigerian police force would drag their feet and sometimes frustrate efforts made at finding the culprits.
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by olaolaking: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sorry
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by 2n2k(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
But why is GEJ's foster father so easy to kidnap? Even when GEJ was in power, he was kidnapped despite the security that should be available to the president's family round the clock as a matter of right.
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by Akaujaa(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
While I sympathise with former President Jonathan and his entire family for the lose, I hope the IPOB fans will not mistakenly blame Buhari for this because it appears their brain are programmed to heap insults on Buhari whenever the name of Jonathan is mentioned in the news, whether good or bad.
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by brojoshua: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
If post is true, many of the past leaders have so misruled this country to the extent that they don't care about their posterity or future generations. They have by their wicked reign prepared destruction for their children and future generations. Let us mind what we do today for it could have serious effects on us and on our generations tomorrow.
For example one man was complaining and many also joined him that he was kidnapped in Ondo state the other time. It is a right judgment of God for him to be kidnapped by those who supposed to be provided jobs for with the money they were sharing. It is right that he be kidnapped because the money that is meant for security he had shared with them and indeed God will do more against them unless they repent

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by horlus(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Sad
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by banio: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
RIP
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by BigElEddy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=14pt] I suspect that GMB sent assassins to deal with GEJ, since GEJ refused to tell dullard how to run the country.

when dullard was getting elected Naira was 216 to the Dollar. undecided

Now Naira is more than 400 to the dollar. shocked

By the time this uneducated man has finished with Nigeria,
Naira will be 1000 to the dollar
[/size]

........... You need your mom as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by OmoOsanyin: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
[size=15pt]Buhari.
Why ??[/size]

You must have meant
Goodluck Ebere Jonathan Why??

The evil that men do live with/ or after them.

RIP, Samuel Oki.
Sadly unfortunate!

Hope Pa is safe and fine.
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by TruthHurts1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
So this is how Niger-Deltans treat their hero? No wonder they couldn't run the country when it was in their hands.
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by maasoap(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
The governor had in his first tenure in office signed the anti – kidnapping law which prescribes death sentence for kidnapping but no one has been convicted under the law. Nigeria laws is like a toothless dog that can only bark but not bite.
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by ATERI(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
The mess in this our country may have reached an irredeemable point. The people that Nigerians should leave alone are the ones they are tormenting, the past leaders they should be tormenting are idolized nation-wide. The worst aspect of this is that the criminals are closer to home. Please, cowards; leave Goodluck Jonathan alone and tackle the career criminals you call your Generals-they are the ones that have been destroying your lives and country since 1970s.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by Bishops10(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
adonis89:
RIP Oki. He was my course mate
Are you serious?
Meaning you are mourning too
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
divide9ja:

[/size]

Stop exposing how myopic your mental reasoning lies!

The official rate of dollars is 197 for those that wants to do useful tins with it. Not gay$ like who have nothing to offer the country!! Dollars! Dollars everywhere, is that your local currency?

Isi mango!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by fkj950ax(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
There are lines you don't cross.

I disliked #GEJ and still do cos I hold him responsible for where we are as a nation today.

BUT WE DONT KIDNAP OUR FAMILIES AND COUSINS AND KILL THEM.

Jonathan, his family and kin shouldn't be killed and dumped in a river.

This is wrong.
This is that moment we stop being humans.

Please let's leave politicking and party sentiments from this matter.
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by yomi007k(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
I knew this wud happen in Bayelsa.

GEJ failed in the aspect of discipline. When u fail to fight crime n stand for justice, Karma usually comes to bite u in the a.ss.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by divide9ja: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

The official rate of dollars is 197 for those that wants to do useful tins with it. Not gay$ like who have nothing to offer the country!! Dollars! Dollars everywhere, is that your local currency?

Isi mango!!

If na 197 then why is everybody hurting at N400 to $1
Stop talking like dullard
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by wink2015(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
[size=16pt]Nemesis has caught up with former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. After 6 years of malaadministration and missappropriation of public fund including massive corruption.

The evil that he sowed into the Nigeria society he is now reaping bountifully.

President Buhari is now struggling to repair Jonathan 's rot.

President Jonathan a man not even qualified to be a local government chairman in Nigeria was wrongly picked as a Vice Presidential Candidate by Obasanjo when there are competent person like former govenor Donald Duke of Cross Rivers state.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
divide9ja:

Because Buhari gave directives that people who are into Importation should source for dollars from the parallel market which sells at $400. And because most of our goods here are imported, importers are hiking the fee of goods! But imagine a scenario where everything we use in Nigeria is manufactured locally(we will get there soon), what Joy will be our portion?

Check it out, despite the increase in dollar, Garri, beans, Tomatoes will never increase in price!! Ask yourself WHY?
Quote me when you have the answer!

#Bush
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by arabianights: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
divide9ja:

[/size]

Dont be silly.........What do you mean ? dont use this forum to be exposing the waste of money your parents did on you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by arabianights: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
divide9ja:

Look at you as nig as you are ,you are yet to know what is even in your backyard....you dont know official bank rate set by cbn and black market rate or bdc ,abi??wasted investment like you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by arabianights: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Agubushmenyo:

Isi mango!!

Just imagine.......as big as he is ,he has no idea on the official rate and is confusing it with what BDc gives to buyers.Educated illiterate
Why did you waste time to respond to him?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
arabianights:

Just imagine.......as big as he is ,he has no idea on the official rate and is confusing it with what BDc gives to buyers.Educated illiterate
Why did you waste time to respond to him?

Lolz Bro. Not everybody in Nairaland is all that exposed about the economy. So giving him an insight about the exchange rate will propel him to research more and know more about the Economy!

Not just following the Crowd and be shouting "Buhari is a Dullard" or "Buhari is killing the Economy"... Lolz
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by dyn1800: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
"Animal in the court"
RichYoungNigger:
[size=15pt]Buhari.
Why ??[/size]
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by ODUBEZE: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by henryhemon(m): 3:00am On Feb 20, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
[size=15pt]Buhari.
Why ??[/size]

Smh keep fooling yourself.
Re: Jonathan’s Cousin, Samuel Oki Dead by HtwoOw: 8:15am On Feb 20, 2016
ideatoprince18:
...... dts wat somebody else will say about ur useless body .......disrespectful kid

I don't intend to dabble into politics

Sorry to disappoint you

Oh and as for your curse

Share it with your family FOC thats my gift to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / ‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari / Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.