Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) (35164 Views)

'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Intendy: 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
May be their VC dey among the VCs PMB sacked.
Na him load dem dey carry go village so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by cornoil(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
OP try to investigate things b4 u raise issue. These buses are not owned by the School management, they are own and run by individuals, who can also use it for anything they want to use it to carry outside the school campus.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by dnoblest(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op sorry to inform you. This shuttle vehicles are only registered by their respective owners with UNIBEN authorities to ply routes to and from the school environment at regulated fares approved by UNIBEN authorities and not owned by the school authorities. So in other words the respective owners of the vehicles could still go about their other business with the vehicles.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by linearity: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
cornoil:
OP try to investigate things b4 u raise issue. These buses are not owned by the School management, they are own and run by individuals, who can also use it for anything they want to use it to carry outside the school campus.

Thanks for bringing some sanity into this...your point make sense die!
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by spotusOMAR: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Money must be made
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Silvereze(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
I REP UNIBEN

I have seen this shuttle buses being used to carry both funny stuffs and funny people.
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Silvereze(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
I REP UNIBEN

I have seen this shuttle buses being used to carry both funny stuffs and funny people.
The economy is bad student no dey pay well.
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by solpat(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Which way naija pipo Putting the lives of people just to make money @ OP, that's Textile Mill Junction just before the traffic light
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by MissingBudget: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nairaland mods be pushing bullshit to the front page. Someone bought a bus and registered it with SUG, now it's SUG bus? The school did not buy the bus, so the owner can even use it to carry aeroplanes.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by ionsman: 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol.....O.p are you sure you are a student?

Young man, those buses are owned by individuals okay?

They only pay weekly into uniben's account before they can ply the school.

P.S : Sometimes I wonder where seun got his mods from. Some of them are disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by martineverest(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
AlienStar:
And they are even doing shakara when it comes to admitting students.
eyaa. Sorry e. uniben do you strong thing.?
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by oz4real83(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Always a lot of dramas in uniben. The funniest part of it is that the students will even be having fun and forming "aroism" (jesting) inside the bus not mindful of the risk they are in!!!

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jasmine360:

Girl take it easy. Are you Oloshi or what?

shut up angry like say u be virgin undecided hypocrite
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by DonZizzy(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Visit our designated dealer outlet at 3CHUB ikeja at 20 Awolowo Road .
Shop at Pocket friendly prices #Syinix https:///F6u7Ck8HgT Syinix Home appliance

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by muhakeem(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
em still qettinq more likes

pls, one of yhu should like this my comment pls
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by AlienStar: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol
martineverest:
eyaa. Sorry e. uniben do you strong thing.?
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by MzzCutie(f): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
What's my business? any other News jooor?
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by martineverest(m): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
AlienStar:
Lol
try your luck next time. They might admit u
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by AlienStar: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't have that time.
martineverest:
try your luck next time. They might admit u
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
So true.....Reminds me of the Lasu student bus I saw this morning that a driver used as public transport for conveying people to Osodi..
I was like whattttt!!
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by freemanbubble: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
am a staff at uniben. this bus are owned by individual. stop taking pics and uploading what you don't know anything about.
and for the other lady crying about uniben admission. please just jack your book like seriously and beat uniben cut off mark. i assure you, your admission is sure
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by rexbuton: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
robinhez this is very misleading..

1.shuttle buses are privately owned
2. the owner of this bus has converted his into a vehicle for conveying produce from farms to the market
3. there are no students in that bus, those are market women.

lets stop painting uniben in negative light
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by skedemi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]Big dick is better[/size]
u get issues bros
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by RobinHez(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
orlarbissy:
Hmmmmmmmm, am in short of words
shocked

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by RobinHez(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
AlienStar:
And they are even doing shakara when it comes to admitting students.
grin
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Rinato(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]Big dick is better[/size]
seeking attention boy ?
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na so dem dey overload vehicles oo.A cab driver once asked me to join him in his own seat all in the name of he wants to carry his sister. I no fit suprise dat day,I use speed alight from d vehicle
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by RobinHez(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3419279_img20160219161602888_jpegb6c96ab7a83df012e4b2c9756e068f3f

OP..

That na normal thing for UNIBEN o.. check well sef na field trip dem dey go so.

The guy wey stand next to the Bus fit be HOD of the Department sef.

grin

grin

UNIBEN matter can never shock me..

I thought I had seen it all... grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by RobinHez(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
To all of u shouting about it been a private vehicle.... undecided

Is that the point here? Or the risk the driver is putting those souls inside? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by DedeNkem: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Corruption is everywhere. Even the air in Nigeria smells corruption, st*upid and incompetence.
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by martineverest(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
AlienStar:
I don't have that time.
which school after u having in mind?
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
orlarbissy:
Hmmmmmmmm, am in short of words

[color=#006600][/color]chai! see pesin oyibo ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.