Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) (35166 Views)

'Making Love': Found In Primary School Book (Pictured) / UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) / Paper Used As Report Card By Adamawa Government Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by MrWhaley: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
blueto:

Robinhez, please cool down, don't be known for disclosing the heinous aspect of your school.

I resided in benin before uniben admitted me, and I used to notice it pre-admission.

this act of mutiny against the school might be sensed and appraised as felony to the foremen and senators of the school. Besmirching the image is fugaciously ludicrous.

You can contribute to the growth and development of the institution through constructive animadversion, not this irascible display of yours.
Baba,you are making no sense. One word for you- VERBOSE! sad
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oosheeey! cheesy

When be your GST? grin
on monday smiley

my hope is on God o grin
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Lilimax(f): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3419279_img20160219161602888_jpegb6c96ab7a83df012e4b2c9756e068f3f

OP..

That na normal thing for UNIBEN o.. check well sef na field trip dem dey go so. Department of Marketing on their way to the Market.. grin grin grin

The guy wey stand next to the Bus Na the HOD of the Department sef.

grin

grin

UNIBEN matter can never shock me..
THey don wake you from sleep smiley. You always carry Uniben matter for head like say world wan end. Btw, i know say you take style like Uniben but you no wan admit it. smiley
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by RobinHez(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Like seriously, WTF are you saying?
Na grammar wan help d pipo wey dey inside d bus?

Robinhez, come an hear grammar dat will change ya life o! grin

Baba leave Dat guy jare... I Sabi am wella. He just choose the wrong role mod in life (Obahiagbon) dats why grin
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by MosquitoLaps(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
RobinHez:

Baba leave Dat guy jare... I Sabi am wella. He just choose the wrong role mod in life (Obahiagbon) dats why grin
grin grin
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by AlienStar: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Forget that thing!
MrWhaley:
Aunty,it's not shakara...you did not reach their required cut off mark. Simple! Don't worry, I can feel your pain. cheesy
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Oahray: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Shugaryme:
grin I saw the bus too... angry
lol. See ya school tongue
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Shugaryme(f): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oahray:
lol. See ya school tongue
Lol... No be the same school you attend? tongue
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
shocked shocked.
Op, wen did you see this.
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Oahray: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Shugaryme:

Lol...
No be the same school you attend? tongue
can't remember. It feels like a lifetime ago smiley
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Shugaryme(f): 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oahray:
can't remember. It feels like a lifetime ago smiley
SMH
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by Oahray: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Shugaryme:
SMH
nice hips, babe smiley
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by naijaboiy: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2016
RobinHez:
i have the exam to write on Tuesday... So I gotta put it into practice! grin
Goodluck o!

Na small thing....you go ACE am. wink
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by thexzy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jasmine360:

Girl take it easy. Are you Oloshi or what?
If you even make findings you'll discover that she'ยง a guy.....Just trying to create awareness
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by osekhale2000: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2016
@RobinHEZ, Which location did you see this bus
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by ArsenalChat: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2016
MrWhaley:

Baba,you are making no sense. One word for you- VERBOSE! sad

Your stupidity has damaged your brain to the extent is even worst as that of Mr Isaiah who recently been cured by David Oyedepo. You always think you know it all. Kids just full nairaland. Mtchewwwwww undecided
Re: UNIBEN Shuttle Bus Used As Cargo-Bus (Pictured) by osekhale2000: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2016
RobinHez:
our attitude to living in this part of the world is the greatest threat to our existence. - Robinhez (2016 AD)

On my way home from school today, this Uniben "shuttle turned cargo vehicle" drove past the bus (yea... U can imagine the kinda guts the driver had angry) i was in. I latter got a chance to take a quick pic of it to share.

What really shocked me about what I saw was the fact that people were inside the vehicle.. Like seriously?!

Nigerian drivers should stop taking "foolish risks" all in a bid to make money than usual. This bus is meant to convey students to their various destinations and not this! angry

And the worst part of it is that transport authorities would bait their eye lids when they see it. undecided
God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto University Student Suffers Miscarriage After Jumping From Burning Hostel / Oluwatuyi Olowoyeye Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Hungarian University / FUOYE Students And Indigenes Clash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.