Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Finger Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Finger Me (2079 Views)

My American Girlfriend Wants My Baby Despite The Fact That We've Broken Up / Is That A Ring On Miracle's Bbnaija Contestant's Finger? / My Girlfriend Hides Her Phone From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Finger Me by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
hello nairalanders
Please I want you to address this issue
I'm not a gay But anytime we in deep *** or pre-intimacy she likes sticking her finger in my but and I hate it
I wanna know if its happening to anyone like that or what she means by that is that normal ?
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Finger Me by Sayelabola(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
A lady attempting to finger your anus?!
My brother, kindly observe and find out if she's a lesbian or not.
If she's, please run away from her.
I am serious.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Finger Me by Elosky20: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
how can a girl be doing dat to a fellow girl

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Finger Me by Sayelabola(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Oh, I first thought it was a man and woman thing.
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Finger Me by omarithmetics: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Run Like Hell if you love your A hole and keep what's left of your dignity! RLH. She's tryin to insert just 1 finger, who knows what she might try to introduce into your hole next?
PS...she's already succeeded. You are no longer a virgin
Re: Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Finger Me by soaksman: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
I used to experience that with one of my exes...either she fancys girls too or it is her weird fantasy.

(1) (Reply)

Female Corper Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom Car Accident (very Graphic Photos) / Debunking The Untrue Story Going Round About Sir Shina Peters And Jim Ovia. / 5 Water Damage Restoration Tips Everyone Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.