Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) (3534 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Ikpeazu Commissions Owerrinta Egbelu Mbutu Road / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
spectroscopic:

Bro, i'nwetara ozi'm?
Yea
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Ponponkon:
The fact that you don't even know which road is PH road in Aba and PH-Enugu road in Aba makes it difficult for me to discuss with you

dede nne eh, kee na mbudiskwa knockout la iluru ya oh, ndeke anyi lei. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by betterABIAstate: 1:28am On Feb 20, 2016
asha80:
Chai ndi aba takwara ahuhu oo.
..lekwa otu ha si ele okporo uzo aruziri aruzi cry
aba n'anya
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by kettykin: 5:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Okezie Ikpeazu needs to borrow ideas from Obiano, construction of roads is not the only duties of the governor, I think the governor unknowingly has usurped the duties of the commissioner of works the same way the president is doing the work of EFCC chairman and minister for foreign affairs. Even though people want results and which Ikpeazu is delivering in road construction what happens to economic development, increasing igr, attractions of investment to the state, Special support for enterprenuership etc
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by naijaboy756: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2016
This man came in when the same empty-head federal government came in. This man has been doing wonders while the clueless FG has not done one visible thing conclusively. Yet people say it is just 9 months.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by asha80(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2016
chudionu58:
Liar Mohammed version 2.0 , Have ABSG collected the N30 billion loan true or false?? Akpa ashi!!
By the way, are you telling me that Abia state govt reawarded the PH-ABA section of the Enugu Ph express which was awarded earlier by the federal government? If that's true, can you please tell us publicly:
1. The project cost
2. The contractor! or are you telling us he wants to fully fund the 30 billion naira project which equals the total loan stock he accessed Q4 last year.
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2015/03/fg-begins-second-section-of-enugu-port.html?m=1

Let's see how you'll Dodge this one!
I am sorry to say this guy but dont expose your ignorance like this..there is a difference between ph road in aba and Enugu aba ph expressway
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:27am On Feb 20, 2016
Normality:

dede nne eh, kee na mbudiskwa knockout la iluru ya oh, ndeke anyi lei. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Echem ma odi he oma amaghim la obu okpokoro isi okuko
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 7:50am On Feb 20, 2016
kettykin:
Okezie Ikpeazu needs to borrow ideas from Obiano, construction of roads is not the only duties of the governor, I think the governor unknowingly has usurped the duties of the commissioner of works the same way the president is doing the work of EFCC chairman and minister for foreign affairs. Even though people want results and which Ikpeazu is delivering in road construction what happens to economic development, increasing igr, attractions of investment to the state, Special support for enterprenuership etc
The fact that lalasticlala did not move this threads to FP does not mean Abia concentrated on roads alone.
You also need good roads for other things to move.

https://www.nairaland.com/2645502/federal-ministry-agricture-rural-development

https://www.nairaland.com/2535691/new-technical-education-programme-kicks

https://www.nairaland.com/2576171/abia-state-government-partners-marryland

https://www.nairaland.com/2891143/governor-ikpeazu-inaugurates-inland-dry

https://www.nairaland.com/2764312/list-successful-candidates-traffic-management
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Ponponkon:
Echem ma odi he oma amaghim la obu okpokoro isi okuko

hahaha, okporo isi nanto. cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by chudionu58(f): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Ponponkon:
The fact that you don't even know which road is PH road in Aba and PH-Enugu road in Aba makes it difficult for me to discuss with you
Please check what you typed previously, "Portharcourt road Aba" which ought to be "Portharcourt road, Aba" that was why I thought otherwise. Moreover, am angry that you attributed the ongoing work to IGR while it is merely due to a huge loan!
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by chudionu58(f): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2016
asha80:
I am sorry to say this guy but dont expose your ignorance like this..there is a difference between ph road in aba and Enugu aba ph expressway
I'm also very sorry to expose your oversight... 'Portharcourt road Aba' and ''Portharcourt road, Aba'' may connote different things.. Cheers!
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by ZeroTolerance: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2016
kettykin:
Obiano met relatively good roads, Ikpeazu did not. If the road sitiation is not fixed, nothing else Will work in Aba.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Ponponkon: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
ZeroTolerance:

Obiano met relatively good roads, Ikpeazu did not. If the road sitiation is not fixed, nothing else Will work in Aba.
That's the point they always miss
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by chudionu58(f): 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
ZeroTolerance:

May we know which set of people ran abia state aground in the first instance? was it not the Orji's and the very PDP family which Ikpeazu have being part of? So, the current ruling bunch can't pretend they don't how Abia came to this present state and we shouldn't praise them for redoing what they themselves undid!
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by spectroscopic: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ponponkon:
Yea

Great. Could you send me a private message then so I can share my contact and the discussion I have in mind with you. Ndewo.
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by francondu: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice one governor Ikpe azu but 40years life span haba
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
I know two of these guys.
They are twins...

Umu Ejima is what they are popularly called, ahh, politics and thuggery.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3419681_kaba205_jpeg91741299edf353c280cf3697a93056b3
Re: Gov Ikpeazu Commissions Ochefu Road Aba (photos) by aresa: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
This dirty little kabukabu road is what they are hands celebrating..well half beead is better than non......Lawd have mercy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Government Destroy Peoples Goods For Welcoming Nnamdi Kanu In Mass / Before Biafra Comes, Igbos Have To Leave Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria Theory / How I Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi And Took His Crocodile Staff – Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.