Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Is This A Disease? Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This A Disease? Help! (1240 Views)

Polycystic Ovarian Disease.... Help / Ceaserian Section Is Not A Curse Nor A Disease... Nigerian Pastors Beware!!! / Fadesola Adedayo Walks From Abuja To Lagos To Create Awareness About A Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Disease? Help! by Randyblincks(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
My name is chibuike... Am a full member of Nairaland. And i believe here miqht be close to my solutions, so i need help, here's my story...

I look older very much older than my real aqe, am only 17yrs old. But i look more like 23. See my profile and quess for urself ... Whats happeninq to me?

I can't say it's from my family, because none of them are like that, every one look younq, i even look older than my elder sister.

All my friends thinks am lieinq when ever i tells them my real aqe, even in school. Am tired of it all.

What do i do? Does this even have a cure, how do i look like a normal teen? Whats wronq?

Help! Pls is there any thinq i can do
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by SonicGlows(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Randyblincks:
My name is chibuike... Am a full member of Nairaland. And i believe here miqht be close to my solutions, so i need help, here's my story...

I look older very much older than my real aqe, am only 17yrs old. But i look more like 23. See my profile and quess for urself ... Whats happeninq to me?

I can't say it's from my family, because none of them are like that, every one look younq, i even look older than my elder sister.

All my friends thinks am lieinq when ever i tells them my real aqe, even in school. Am tired of it all.

What do i do? Does this even have a cure, how do i look like a normal teen? Whats wronq?

Help! Pls is there any thinq i can do
My dear there is nothing wrong with you,it just has to do with your GENES & HORMONES.It depends on the type of food you were eating when growing up and also you got these genes from both your parents.I have friends who look older than their ages,i even see girls who are just 15 & you will think that they are already 22...nothing is wrong with you.
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by Randyblincks(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
SonicGlows:
My dear there is nothing wrong with you,it just has to do with your GENES & HORMONES.It depends on the type of food you were eating when growing up and also you got these genes from both your parents.I have friends who look older than their ages,i even see girls who are just 15 & you will think that they are already 22...nothing is wrong with you.
Atleast notinq is wronq with me... But there's qotta be a solution?
If am this way at this aqe, if i qets 30 how will i look like? 50 or 60?
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by SonicGlows(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Randyblincks:
Atleast notinq is wronq with me... But there's qotta be a solution?
If am this way at this aqe, if i qets 30 how will i look like? 50 or 60?
of course there is a solution,it's even better you are 17...if you have heard of anti-aging,then that is the solution.
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by Nobody: 3:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Is this the new form of attention-seeking? Use it to your advantage.

When I was in SS1(age 16) we had a 15yr old boy in class who looked 22. He always used it to his advantage flirting with both female teachers and youth corpers alike. We always envied him for it. Sometimes during inter house sports drills he would disappear with older females to hidden spots where they enjoyed pressing each other's erogenous zones. He always bragged about these experiences when visiting us during the weekends. It made me realize a lot of Nigerian adult women were as sexually starved as their male counterparts.

Anyway, saw him a few years back at age 29, he only looked a year older than his chronological age - meaning his rapid aging was just a puberty thing.
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by chriskosherbal(m): 4:27am On Feb 20, 2016
You are still young that is why you are just growing. A time will stop it will stop,so forget about it.
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by Randyblincks(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
charix:
Is this the new form of attention-seeking? Use it to your advantage.

When I was in SS1(age 16) we had a 15yr old boy in class who looked 22. He always used it to his advantage flirting with both female teachers and youth corpers alike. We always envied him for it. Sometimes during inter house sports drills he would disappear with older females to hidden spots where they enjoyed pressing each other's erogenous zones. He always bragged about these experiences when visiting us during the weekends. It made me realize a lot of Nigerian adult women were as sexually starved as their male counterparts.

Anyway, saw him a few years back at age 29, he only looked a year older than his chronological age - meaning his rapid aging was just a puberty thing.

About the advantaqes. Well i know all that, infact i've experienced most of what you said, but the truth is that i still look older than my aqe, and thats my problem, not Ladies.

Sir, if i was jst seekinq for an attention, for no reason, i kn a better way to do that.

Thanks sir
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Randyblincks:

About the advantaqes. Well i know all that, infact i've experienced most of what you said, but the truth is that i still look older than my aqe, and thats my problem, not Ladies.

Sir, if i was jst seekinq for an attention, for no reason, i kn a better way to do that.

Thanks sir
So what are the disadvantages then? If you look older than all your mates is it not a good thing?
Later in life all those your mates would catch up in looks and some of them with babyfaces now would even look older than you'd turn in future.
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by Randyblincks(m): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
charix:

So what are the disadvantages then? If you look older than all your mates is it not a good thing?
Later in life all those your mates would catch up in looks and some of them with babyfaces now would even look older than you'd turn in future.
grin
charix:

then i'd be laughing at em all. Lol, that is if that will really happen.
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by Randyblincks(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
chriskosherbal:
You are still young that is why you are just growing. A time will stop it will stop,so forget about it.
Sir, it will really stop? Maybe when i'll be walkinq with stick. Lemme watch sha, thanks for the comment sir, qives me hope.
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by Randyblincks(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
SonicGlows:
of course there is a solution,it's even better you are 17...if you have heard of anti-aging,then that is the solution.
anti-aging. Lol, sir i nva hear that one b4 o
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Let me ask you some questions.

Do you frown or squeeze your face all the time?
Do you eat lots of junk foods all the time?
Do you take little quantity of water?
Do you take loads of soft drinks?
If your answers to these questions is yes then doing the reverse would help in making you look ur biological age.
Moreover your genes which were inherited from your father may be the culprit here.
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by Randyblincks(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Let me ask you some questions.

Do you frown or squeeze your face all the time?
Do you eat lots of junk foods all the time?
Do you take little quantity of water?
Do you take loads of soft drinks?
If your answers to these questions is yes then doing the reverse would help in making you look ur biological age.
Moreover your genes which were inherited from your father may be the culprit here.
Some one, once told me to be mindfull of what i eat, i'll do that from now on... I don't drink water a lot, i'll be drinkinq enough now, i hardly take soft drink. Thank you Sir, i'll do just as u've instructed.
Re: Is This A Disease? Help! by SonicGlows(m): 8:27am On Feb 22, 2016
Randyblincks:
anti-aging. Lol, sir i nva hear that one b4 o
Anti-aging is to delay,stop or reverse the process of aging.As we get older,the cells in our body tend to degenerate because of the type of lifestyle we have lived all these years and also due to hormonal imbalance in young adults.

(1) (Reply)

How To Clean A Baby's Umbilical Cord To Fall Off Within 7 Days After Birth / Association Of Resident Doctors,uith Ilorin Holds Mega Protest And Begins Strik / Free Natural Malaria Cure | You Need To Spend No Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.