Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration (630 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers, Others Pocket N2.3bn Salaries In One Year / Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES / Buhari Receives Indicting Documents On Ex-ministers, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Babatunde Fashola: Goodluck Jonathan has constructed more roads than any president ever in Nigeria.

Rotimi Amaechi: I never knew the railway were working as Jonathan claimed

Pat Utomi: Buhari has plunged Nigeria's economy into recession

Wole Soyinka:“it is worrisome that President Buhari does not have any economic team and there is no policy direction yet . I agree with those who say our economy is bad

Ben Murray Bruce: I congratulate President Buhari on his appointment of his fourth media aide,but let me add that if Mr president has as many economic advisers as he has media advisers our economy would definitely have been better for it

International financial and business news giant, Bloomberg, has expressed serious doubts on the ability of President Muhammad Buhari of Nigeria to turn around Africa’s largest economy and oil producer.

In a scathing analysis of the over six months of Buhari in office, the news outlet concluded that the country was on a dangerous slide with investments at an all-time low, the stock market rated as the third-worst performing globally within the period, and growth projected to slow to a 16-year low of 3.3 percent.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/02/what-buhari-ministers-had-to-say-about.html

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration by Elosky20: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
a
Re: What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration by northvietnam(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
V
Re: What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
.....and NEPA bill certificate comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration by todayguest(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Playing the opposition doesn't mean sincere politicians won't say the truth, when they see one. However, their comments wont go down well with critics, who have been blinded by dislike or hate. All nigerians of goodwill wants this administration to succeed. At least unemployed youth could be hopefull of 5k at the end of the month. Given the handwriting on the wall, though, all hopes are not lost, but, certainly our destination, not in view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration by mycar: 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
We wish the administration well but it has been a regrettable mistake voting them into power.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration by bilulu(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
hmmmm
Re: What Buhari's Ministers & Others Had To Say About Gej's Vs Pmb's Administration by Leboska(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
On this thing called pmb I give up.

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Moving Idomaland Forward, David Mark Appeals To Onjeh, Others / How We Arrested Boko Haram Suspect In Sapele – Alhaji Umar / Buhari Says He Will Not Pay N5000 To Unemployed Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.