Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Advise Really Need For A Beginner In The Agriculture Sector - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advise Really Need For A Beginner In The Agriculture Sector (431 Views)

Need Advice On Cassava Farming. I'm A Beginner. / The Agriculture Revolution In The Niger Delta: The Story Of A Farming General / Nigeria’s Agriculture Sector On Right Track – Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Really Need For A Beginner In The Agriculture Sector by YungJo207(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello sir/ma
Firstly let me say am new to the Agriculture sector and really looking for more Advise on the Advantages and Disadvantages
The do and don't of this sector.

Currently have 200k and looking to Invest it in the Agriculture sector so please I need Advise on this sectors basically
*buying and selling of CoCoa
*buying and selling of Yam
*buying and selling of cassava
*buying and selling of palm kernel oil

Please do contact me through whatsapp( 08133987584 ) and BBM ( 22E63DBA ) your comment too are welcome
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Large Quantities Of Moringa / I Need 10, 000 Tone Of Gmo Free White Maize / Large Quantities Of Cashew Nuts And Moringa Seeds Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.