Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) (41284 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai, Leads Soldiers For Early Morning Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by aresa: 3:32am On Feb 20, 2016
DedeNkem:

The guy made a figurative statement, you dumb f*uck!

By looking at this, even high school ROTC students can defeat Nigeria Army with ease.

^^^^^^ That was not a figurative state olodo elementary school

Looking at internet picture and concluding that secondary school children with zero military and battle experience can defeat battle hardened professional soldiers was reckless, idiotic, thoughtless and roadside nonsense.

Do they fight with push ups on the battlefield or push ups now decides military skills and capabilities or even ability to with any war?

How many wars have secondary school children won with push ups?

You gremlins are worse than elementary school children..
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by aresa: 3:36am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
ikechuk0:

Keep your stupid f2king mouth shut. Who the Bleep told you ROTC students do not carry guns? Dimwit, I was a JROTC student, hell I was even one of the students even appointed to do counts every other week. So who the heck you think you can tell me wtf they had or did not have. Pray tell who told your disgraceful @ss ROTC students do not carry weapon?

Feast your eyes on the pics and cure your ignorance. All these are JROTC students.

Wtf do I except from a nigga whose useless army can barely do a proper push up. Talk less of even defeat anything but unarmed civilians. Known to Run away from from fights against armed opponents.

As I said before ROTC high school students can beat that your shit military with ease. The picture they provided, I'm assuming in effort to make themselves look good, proved it.
[/s]

Stop posting silly pictures of secondary school children posing with guns or shooting at shooting ranges, when was the last time they stepped on the battled filed to fired their guns or kill anybody in any war?

You are too mentally shallow and intellectually lazy..
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by aresa: 3:38am On Feb 20, 2016
I can't believe some Ipod dullard looked at internet push ups pictures and promptly conclude that secondary school kids can defeat battled hardened and professional military soldiers..

The kind of dumb and idiotic nonsense you read on NL sometimes...
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by EreluY(f): 3:38am On Feb 20, 2016
[size=14pt]Buratai or Burantashi? How is this likely to bring back our girls and permanently defeat BH?[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by ikechuk0: 3:49am On Feb 20, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Stop posting silly pictures of secondary school children posing with guns or shooting at shooting ranges, when was the last time they stepped on the battled filed to fire their guns or kill anybody in any war?

You are too mentally shallow and intellectually lazy..

Your worthless military that's running away from the battle? Your worthless military that is even begging Boko Haram to come dialogue with them? The military that was kicked in the @ss by militant, they had to pay militants just to stop it.

Neither Boko Haram, Mend or any militants had "battled filed to fire" experience prior to engaging your military. Wtf happened? Both are kicked their @ss to obvilion till the point your disgraceful military is busy posting media propaganda and claiming "technically victory" to compensate for their incompetence.

Shit even during Biafra war. The biafran soldiers had no "battled filed to fire" experience but yet your useless military had more military casualties than they did. Instead of fighting them, your worthless military went after their unarmed civilians. Once more ptovinh my statement accurate.

Infact, in all battle your disgraceful military been in they have proved my statement accurate in each.
The couldn't defeat Boko Haram, what did they do? They went after unarmed shites Muslim group
They couldn't defeat Militants, what did they do? They went after unarmed odi civilians.
Biafra was killing their soldiers more than they did theirs, what did they do? They went after unarmed biafran civilians.

I'll repeat my statement so it'll go through your head: if ROTC high school students were engaged in a combat with your military, I bet everything I GOT that your military would get their @ss whipped as usual and they result to their usual run or attack unarmed civilians. As I repeat the only thing they are good at is defeating unarmed civilians. Hell judging from the pictures, it's obvious they get trained better. Maybe touching your ear is a new type of combat or muscle building technique created. Disgraceful bunch!!!

1 Like

Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by ikechuk0: 3:57am On Feb 20, 2016
aresa:
I can't believe some Ipod dullard looked at internet push ups pictures and promptly conclude that secondary school kids can defeat battled hardened and professional military soldiers..

The kind of dumb and idiotic nonsense you read on NL sometimes...

Look at this monkey shifting space. The pictures where provided because as the usual ignorant black Neandertal monkey you ranted shit you dimwits ass didn't known aka "students wey no carry weapon". Those pictures where posted to cure your typical black stupidity or rather ignorance. Next time, maybe you should have googled before ranting instead of this ur pitiful attempt to save face
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by tanteta(m): 4:01am On Feb 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked kool show off next turn is boko boys on street rampage. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 4:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Okay seen smiley
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by aresa: 4:08am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
ikechuk0:

Your worthless military that's running away from the battle? Your worthless military that is even begging Boko Haram to come dialogue with them? The military that was kicked in the @ss by militant, they had to pay militants just to stop it.

Neither Boko Haram, Mend or any militants had "battled filed to fire" experience prior to engaging your military. Wtf happened? Both are kicked their @ss to obvilion till the point your disgraceful military is busy posting media propaganda and claiming "technically victory" to compensate for their incompetence.

Shit even during Biafra war. The biafran soldiers had no "battled filed to fire" experience but yet your useless military had more military casualties than they did. Instead of fighting them, your worthless military went after their unarmed civilians. Once more ptovinh my statement accurate.

Infact, in all battle your disgraceful military been in they have proved my statement accurate in each.
The couldn't defeat Boko Haram, what did they do? They went after unarmed shites Muslim group
They couldn't defeat Militants, what did they do? They went after unarmed odi civilians.
Biafra was killing their soldiers more than they did theirs, what did they do? They went after unarmed biafran civilians.

I'll repeat my statement so it'll go through your head: if ROTC high school students were engaged in a combat with your military, I bet everything I GOT that your military would get their @ss whipped as usual and they result to their usual run or attack unarmed civilians. As I repeat the only thing they are good at is defeating unarmed civilians. Hell judging from the pictures, it's obvious they get trained better. Maybe touching your ear is a new type of combat or muscle building technique created. Disgraceful bunch!!!
[/s]

Entertaining your absurd, ridiculous, infantile and shallow ramblings is torture...
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by ikechuk0: 4:15am On Feb 20, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Entertaining your absurd, ridiculous, infantile and shallow ramblings is torture...

As usual, unable to defend the shits his "nation" produce thus result back to his stupid line. Truths hurts tongue
Go and tell that your piece of shit wey call am self "army", to learn how to do a proper push up. It's even giving disgraceful to watch a "military" fail in the basics.
#spits on the floor
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by aresa: 4:16am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
ikechuk0:

Look at this monkey shifting space. The pictures where provided because as the usual ignorant black Neandertal monkey you ranted shit you dimwits ass didn't known aka "students wey no carry weapon". Those pictures where posted to cure your typical black stupidity or rather ignorance. Next time, maybe you should have googled before ranting instead of this ur pitiful attempt to save face
[/s]

I asked you a simple question.

When was the last time secondary school kids won any war just because the know how to do push ups.?

Asserting that school children doing better push ups who haven't seen a day of battle, fire at anybody or participated in any war can defeat battled hardened military men and professionals was very ignorant and idiotic. That was the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense ever..

Stay off drugs for your own good...
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by ikechuk0: 4:32am On Feb 20, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

I asked you a simple question.

When was the last time secondary school kids won any war just because the know how to do push ups.?

Asserting that school children doing better push ups who haven't seen a day of battle, fire at anybody or participated in any war can defeat battled hardened military men and professionals was very ignorant and idiotic. That was the most ridiculous and absurd nonsense ever..

Stay off drugs for your own good...

grin grin grin
It's even an insult to pit that your NA in the same category of "battled hardened military men". Your military is more of a joke just like your politics.

I repeat my question.

What war did militants win before? In fact what war wgee they in before?
What war did BH members win or where in before?
What war did Biafra soldiers win or where in before?

Yet your so called "battled hardened military men" have more casualties than all three till the point your military resulted to attacking their unarmed civilians in effort to compensate on their incompetence.

LMFAOOOOOO @ the term "battled hardened military men and professional". What an insult to all those in every other nations who served.

Illiterate. Let you military defeat rag tag men like book haram before daring to even consider themselves anything but a complete disgraceful joke

Anybody, rotc students included, can kick their @ss. The only people they can win over though is unarmed civilians. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by hopilo: 4:42am On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]Am sure this man will last longer in bed with his constant drills. i hope he has a big and huge dick to complement his small stature smileyi love men with 9inch dick minimum[/size]
Then l qualify. let chat
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by Molake94(m): 4:50am On Feb 20, 2016
skedemi:
But those soldier babes wey dey the pics make sense oo

Make dem hear U, U go no d differences btw 6 and half a dozen
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by arusoncd(m): 5:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Airtel gave 25000 naira airtime after i deregistered my line.hmn.
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by lordizak(m): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2016
DickDastardly:
And this will stop the Naira terminal velocity free fall
Stop making fool of yourself.
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by deniyor: 5:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Do they realize they are disrupting traffic? How different are they from rioters and hooligans who do the same?

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by aresa: 5:51am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
ikechuk0:

grin grin grin
It's even an insult to pit that your NA in the same category of "battled hardened military men". Your military is more of a joke just like your politics.

I repeat my question.

What war did militants win before? In fact what war wgee they in before?
What war did BH members win or where in before?
What war did Biafra soldiers win or where in before?

Yet your so called "battled hardened military men" have more casualties than all three till the point your military resulted to attacking their unarmed civilians in effort to compensate on their incompetence.

LMFAOOOOOO @ the term "battled hardened military men and professional". What an insult to all those in every other nations who served.

Illiterate. Let you military defeat rag tag men like book haram before daring to even consider themselves anything but a complete disgraceful joke

Anybody, rotc students included, can kick their @ss. The only people they can win over though is unarmed civilians. Simple!
[/s]

Same ignorant and unintelligent ramblings..
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by babafirst(m): 5:52am On Feb 20, 2016
CastedDude:
this is what is expected of a military leader not the oversized rams that were seen in the past regime
Gbam
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by aresa: 6:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Unlike these over fed clowns, looters and buffoons..

Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by linearity: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Video of him/them doing the push-ups and the number of push done, else I donbelevit...

They just put their hands on the floor and ask the cameraman to start snapping pictures they will use to pose...mteech
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by 4C2215131: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2016
krendo:
This man should forget propaganda and face his work

E no announce am o! Na busy body reporters wen dey carry the news naim you suppose attack. Is there anything wrong in his working out with his compatriots? After all he is a military personnel first before being a leader.
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Is the COAS training to shoot innocent unarmed civilians?
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2016
DickDastardly:
And this will stop the Naira terminal velocity free fall

No, this is actually aimed at Boko Haram and any other people that needs the services of the NA
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by skedemi(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Molake94:

Make dem hear U, U go no d differences btw 6 and half a dozen

Ahn ahn Una no get chill at all for this country ooo....person no fit like babe again
cry cry cry
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by justmenoni: 6:56am On Feb 20, 2016
How can he be tire,who knows maybe she's a tibi/transgender grin

quote author=Idrismusty97 post=43079463] But bros you never still tire for this stuff ne?[/quote]
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2016
kettykin:
If only they can stop shooting unarmed protesters and engage boko haram with out south African mercenary.

Does anyone have any idea if they have relocated their headquarters to Aba and if they will also relocate their headquarters to bakassi peninsula

Only when the protesters turn violent. You have the right to a peaceful protest, but not the right to a violent protest
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by banio: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Nice
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Drop and gimmie 50
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt]Am sure this man will last longer in bed with his constant drills. i hope he has a big and huge dick to complement his small stature smileyi love men with 9inch dick minimum[/size]

You are noticed. Are you happy now?
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by gretblue: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2016
krendo:
This man should forget propaganda and face his work
You seem not to understand the usage of the word." Propaganda"
Re: Buratai Leads Soldiers On Routine Drills In Abuja (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2016
herbie27:
na runs girl
no mind am .... Na real olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos :gov. Amaechi Again!!!! Wonders Shall Never Be In Short Supply / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.