Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather (1122 Views)

Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix / Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by money121(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
His daughter, Gumsu Abacha, shared the photo on her Instagram page and wrote "Biggest #tbtnever seen before pic. See the resemblance. . My papa na fine man wallahi. With Abdullahi Sani Abacha"

See more pics @:http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/never-seen-before-photo-of-sani-abacha.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by money121(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss

nice one
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by chriskosherbal(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yes the resemblance is there.
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by Ngozibotic(f): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
money121:
His daughter, Gumsu Abacha, shared the photo on her Instagram page and wrote "Biggest #tbtnever seen before pic. See the resemblance. . My papa na fine man wallahi. With Abdullahi Sani Abacha"

See more pics @:http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/never-seen-before-photo-of-sani-abacha.html

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

Your papa was an ugly thieving baastard....no fineness in him at all... angry

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by jane0000(f): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Your papa was an ugly thieving baastard....no fineness in him at all... angry
Haba na. undecided
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by jane0000(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fine people. grin
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by takoi: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
With the loving look on Abacha's face, he couldn't imagine this beautiful kid suffering. Therefore he swore to loot our nation dry just to provide for his children's children, in fact, his entire generation. That's why most Nigerians hate him but his family will always love him.

1 Like

Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by Jokerman(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
jane0000:
Haba na. undecided
Is it a lie
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
nice sperm
Re: Never Seen Before Photo Of Sani Abacha As A Doting Grandfather by okuneddie(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
all I see is a mumu that made kids fatherless...that killed ken saro wiwa....I read the man's story and almost shared tears.....Meanwhile....

Failure is not when your girlfriend leaves you,it's
only when you leave her a virgin.
����������������
•Tension is when wife is pregnant! Terror is when
girlfriend is pregnant! Horror is when both are
pregnant! Tragedy is when you are not
responsible for both!
����������������
•The Blue Whale ejaculates over 40 gallons of
sperm when mating. Only 10% enters the female.
And you always wondered why the sea tasted
salty?
•Why is it that a girl looks down when you say I
love you? To see if you really mean it!
•Why is sex similar to shaving? Well, because no
matter how well you do it today, tomorrow you
have to do it again.
•Wives are funny creatures. They don't have sex
with their husbands for weeks and then they want
to kill the woman who does.
��������
•Wife: My hubby & I have, what he calls-Olympic
sex. Friend: Wow, must be a terrific sex life? Wife:
Not really. It only happens once in 4 years.
����������������
•The stock markets now are like an old man's
dick? Just refusing to rise, and the irony is that
everyone is still getting screwed!
•This week is Breast Awareness Week.Men,
Spread this slogan ....... "We stare because we
care!"
•The saddest part of a man's body is his balls.
The Lord Almighty sentenced them to "Hang Till
Death!"
•A loud scream comes from the bedroom and the
husband runs in. He sees a guy leaping out of the
window. Wife yells: That guy just screwed me
twice! Husband: Twice? Why didn't you call me in
after he screwed you once? Wife: Because I
thought it was you, until he started the second
time

(1) (Reply)

See The Countries President Buhari Has Visited In Less Than 9 Months / "Why We Can't Expel Cadets Who Tortured A Man "-NDA Commandant / Apc Plans To Start Working From June 2018 Against 2019 Presidential Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.