Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos (2843 Views)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers / AIT Denies Maltreating The Presidency During The Campaign Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos by viviangist2: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
From what i got online, i can't believe this after seeing and watching the first video of where Nigerian Soldiers (Females and Males) Where Busy Maltreating a Boy simply because the Boy Called one of the Armies Beautiful , which serves as s compliment but instead of the Female army to admire that she started beating the Boy .

In the new video that is viral Online, the actual cause of the tragedy is not reveled but from the comment released by one of the social media users who claimed that the boys in question failed to do the early morning Saturday clean up , which makes the landlord to invite the Soldiers for them. Instead of the soldiers to arrest them. now see what they did to them , telling them to slap each other and flogging them with Koboko. just check from the Photos and the Video below.

Remember to share Around.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/nigerian-soldiers-maltreating-civilians-video-and-photos

Cc; lalasticlala , help Nigerians . this people should go and face Boko Haram Not civilians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHLXAZsrW0

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos by viviangist2: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
More @ lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos by DuchessLily(f): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
This Is serious!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos by jane0000(f): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wetin dem do? undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos by chat2deen(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
1 man carry up! End time sojas! End time civilians.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos by viviangist2: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
cC; Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos by 49cents(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is Niger Delta boys under amnsety

Well SS you said you were better of with the North, enjoy

SE are the most visionary of the south

SS, the most lame

SW the most warped
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Maltreating Civilians - Video And Photos by okuneddie(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
that's what some of them sabi do.....their mates dey do better things some dey even fifth boko haram for sambisa....there own Na to dey beat civilians and killing unarmed protesters.....Meanwhile.....

Failure is not when your girlfriend leaves you,it's
only when you leave her a virgin.
����������������
•Tension is when wife is pregnant! Terror is when
girlfriend is pregnant! Horror is when both are
pregnant! Tragedy is when you are not
responsible for both!
����������������
•The Blue Whale ejaculates over 40 gallons of
sperm when mating. Only 10% enters the female.
And you always wondered why the sea tasted
salty?
•Why is it that a girl looks down when you say I
love you? To see if you really mean it!
•Why is sex similar to shaving? Well, because no
matter how well you do it today, tomorrow you
have to do it again.
•Wives are funny creatures. They don't have sex
with their husbands for weeks and then they want
to kill the woman who does.
��������
•Wife: My hubby & I have, what he calls-Olympic
sex. Friend: Wow, must be a terrific sex life? Wife:
Not really. It only happens once in 4 years.
����������������
•The stock markets now are like an old man's
dick? Just refusing to rise, and the irony is that
everyone is still getting screwed!
•This week is Breast Awareness Week.Men,
Spread this slogan ....... "We stare because we
care!"
•The saddest part of a man's body is his balls.
The Lord Almighty sentenced them to "Hang Till
Death!"
•A loud scream comes from the bedroom and the
husband runs in. He sees a guy leaping out of the
window. Wife yells: That guy just screwed me
twice! Husband: Twice? Why didn't you call me in
after he screwed you once? Wife: Because I
thought it was you, until he started the second
time

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Dakuku Lose His Polling Unit / Son Of Ex-minister Allegedly Buys N900m Super Luxury Car / You Have No Power To Suspend Ndume- PDP Blast NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.