Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. (1044 Views)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / Please Help This Lady Find Her Brother / Help! This Girl Wants To Destroy Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is Mrs Esther of about 44yrs.She hails from Ijaw in Delta State but resident in Ogun State.She has 2 boys and a girl of about 6yrs. She said she lives somewhere at Agbado railway crossing in Ogun State i.e boundry btw Lagos and Ogun. This woman come rain or sun is seen sitting down wth her children from 6am to midnight Opp General Hospital Ikeja stylishly begging for arms to keep the family going with a very serios ailment that budges her stomach protuding out.Children that are suppose to go to School for a better future are dancing round her helpless mother. I am pleading with the Ogun,Lagos and Delta State Govt including individual to come to the aid (REHABILITATION) of this helpless mother for the betterment of the little children and herself. Pls share to see if any GOD touching person or persons can be of help to this family. I was touch during my interview wth her and I pray GOD to intervene and forgive her the sin if committed. Thanks all. Her no is 07054050155.

1 Share

Re: Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. by pretydiva(f): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Such a beautiful family. Dis is so sad cry.. I pray help comes her way

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. by EfemenaXY: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2016
modelmike7:
This is Mrs Esther of about 44yrs.She hails from
Ijaw in Delta State but resident in Ogun State.She
has 2 boys and a girl of about 6yrs.
She said she lives somewhere at Agbado railway
crossing in Ogun State i.e boundry btw Lagos and
Ogun.
This woman come rain or sun is seen sitting
down wth her children from 6am to midnight Opp
General Hospital Ikeja stylishly begging for arms
to keep the family going with a very serios
ailment that budges her stomach protuding
out.Children that are suppose to go to School for
a better future are dancing round her helpless
mother.
I am pleading with the Ogun,Lagos and Delta
State Govt including individual to come to the aid
(REHABILITATION) of this helpless mother for the
betterment of the little children and herself.
Pls share to see if any GOD touching person or
persons can be of help to this family.
I was touch during my interview wth her and I
pray GOD to intervene and forgive her the sin if
committed.

Thanks all.
Her no is 07054050155.

You didn't think to ask the whereabouts of her husband before calling on the state government and faceless strangers on the internet for monetary aid? What sort of "reporter" are you??

And what does the bolded bit mean? In your book, anyone begging by the roadside must be doing so as a direct consequence of some "sin" they committed?

And whose phone number is that really?

You need to decide what your true calling in life is: Journalism? Pastor? Or scammer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2016
@OP, did the woman tell you that she wants " rehabilitation?"

Some of Lagos street beggars refuse and even fight you when you try to take them off the streets especially ones with kids or babies cos to them, they are comfy/happy with the supposed freebie money they make daily.
Re: Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. by EfemenaXY: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Some of Lagos street beggars refuse and even fight you when you try to take them off the streets especially ones with kids or babies cos to them, they are comfy/happy with the supposed freebie money they make daily.

She may not even be a begger. She and her kids don't look it.

That picture may not even be related to @op's story and I bet you the woman doesn't know @op from Adam, nor does he have her permission to post this online.

Scamming stuff.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. by ifyalways(f): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

She may not even be a begger. She and her kids don't look it.

That picture may not even be related to @op's story and I bet you the woman doesn't know @op from Adam, nor does he have her permission to post this online.

Scamming stuff.
Lol
With this current economy, he'd be lucky if he sees a thousand naira to scam off anyone.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
ifyalways:

Well, you will be forgiven if you don't reside in Lagos, but if you do, your response is up there as well..... If you guys can never help a soul in your lives, while not let others who can do it? I just did my part as a good citizen cos I have no house to put her in, so I help circulating the news till it gets to the right source and you are here typing poo Ify! Well, people can't reason more than they've got up there or perhaps, they believe ALL guys in their nation are scam artist. God help Nigeria!
Re: Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
and for EfemenaXY , that reply goes to you also..... I wonder why you guys can't be like the FTC, if you can't do anything , say a prayer for her and move on, rather than typing trash.

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. by Gboliwe: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
How do people "stylishly" beg?

Sorry, but what does this mean?

" a very serios
ailment that budges her stomach protuding
out."

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story...Know Him Well Before You Say Yes / Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too / Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.