Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too (1046 Views)

Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by Hemstone(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Good day everyone, having been on nairaland for quite a time and the general norm now seems to be feminism.

4 Likes

Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by tuscani: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Nice one, were are the women's right
Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by DozieInc(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2017
OP. Nice one.
Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by pocohantas(f): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2017
You're such a nice woman, you don't insult your husband. You have 7 posts on NL,almost half is insult...with you even insulting someone's mother that isn't your mate...na real wa!

I guess you're different in reality.

4 Likes

Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by kayzat: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
The feminist will soon descend on the op and term her abokoku.
Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by Hemstone(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2017
pocohantas:
You're such a nice woman, you don't insult your husband. You have 7 posts on NL,almost half is insult...with you even insulting someone's mother that isn't your mate...na real wa!

I guess you're different in reality.
Insulting someone and my husband what is the correlation aunty amebo ? In fact get lost! I just insulted you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hemstone:
Insulting someone and my husband what is the correlation aunty amebo ? In fact get lost! I just insulted you too.
LOL...are we fighting? tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
There are some issues that men face and I'm in support of 'men's rights' when they aren't disingenuous and just agenda driven attempts to take swipes at 'feminists' and divert conversation away from female issues

1 Like

Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by eyinjuege: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
I doubt feminism is about insulting husbands.

Even before the hullaballo of feminism, women have been abusing husbands.
I think the real feminists are logical beings. I can't seem to picture Chimamanda Adichie abusing and cursing her husband. She may disagree with him, but I can only picture her not being emotional about it and discussing like an adult should.
Because someone abuses you doesn't give you the rights to lay your hands on them.

I know the law doesn't equate verbal abuse with physical abuse/assault.
So why a grown up would result to assaulting another is beyond me.

Let's be real here, domestic violence is wrong. Being verbally abusive isn't right either, but on a greater scale of things , it is a lighter offence.

Every individual deserves respect- man, woman or child. We all need it.

If both men and women can learn to treat each other as they would themselves, the world would be a better place.
Do unto others a s you would want them do to you. It means you should be fair in your dealings with others.

1 Like

Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by Hemstone(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL...are we fighting? tongue
lol we are not.... just joking with you
Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by Hemstone(m): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:
I doubt feminism is about insulting husbands.

Even before the hullaballo of feminism, women have been abusing husbands.
I think the real feminists are logical beings. I can't seem to picture Chimamanda Adichie abusing and cursing her husband. She may disagree with him, but I can only picture her not being emotional about it and discussing like an adult should.
Because someone abuses you doesn't give you the rights to lay your hands on them.

I know the law doesn't equate verbal abuse with physical abuse/assault.
So why a grown up would result to assaulting another is beyond me.

Let's be real here, domestic violence is wrong. Being verbally abusive isn't right either, but on a greater scale of things , it is a lighter offence.

Every individual deserves respect- man, woman or child. We all need it.

If both men and women can learn to treat each other as they would themselves, the world would be a better place.
Do unto others a s you would want them do to you. It means you should be fair in your dealings with others.
I never said feminism is about abusing men. I just cited an instance
Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by Richy4(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hemstone:
Good day everyone, having been on nairaland for quite a time and the general norm now seems to be feminism. Even though am a woman and I love to be respected I believe most women of nowadays deserves the treatment and lack of respect they get from the men. Ese of big brother naija the other day posted on her social media page about domestic violence and all she could say was a man should walk away when he's been insulted by the wife instead of hitting her. The real question should be why are you abusing your husband in the first place? Have been married for 6 years and I can never and I repeat never insult my husband. I respect my husband and he in turn care for me like a baby. Every man needs respect and moreso a man you got married to in your right senses you should behave better to him. Our mothers are the true epitome of women and should be emulated instead of this bandwagon misbehaviour all in the name of civilization. Women let us be guided!

I was tempted to ask if you have a younger sister that is extremely single.... grin grin
Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by Funnyguy83: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
gbam.I think this deserves front page . lala come and do justice please .
Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2017
Hemstone:

True there's no correlation remember on the Internet anyone can be anyone even a dog, I insult alot but in person am not like that she has a point about feminism I support feminism but 3rd wave feminist are confused lots alot of women in Nigeria would break under feminism it means treated equally as a man can y'all really handle that. It would mean lot of advantages that you enjoy taken from you. 3rd wave feminist only argue when it benefits them. No feminist argues for the right to be drafted to war or paying alimony when they make more than their husband.

2 Likes

Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by 1mmanuel(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Women are selfish

1 Like

Re: Picture : Men's Right Should Be Protected Too by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2017
The History Of Gods

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Okay? / Cute Mother Pose With Her Twins Vs Amazing Sister Pose With Her Twin Siblings / Man Dumps Wife Who Sent Him Abroad For Greener Pastures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.