Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results (33189 Views)

300Level OAU Pharmacy Student Drowns, Dies Inside Hotel Swimming Pool / 300Level University Of Jos Student Dies (photo) / 18 Interesting Pictures From The Past You’ve Probably Not Seen Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Purpletee(f): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2016
stage a protest. that's how my school went on strike for good one year. all this northern school sef. nawa o

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Even if nah primary school..

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by akatekpe(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2016
That's how schools now operate, later they will share first class and second class upper degrees for them. Moderation of results in most naija schools all cos of politics. U see schools graduating 100+ first class graduates, 200+ second class upper, student too sabi book yet when the go for national service they can't stand before secondary school children to teach them. Everybody running to local government offices where they will be less engaged.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by refiner(f): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2016
hottathanfire:

Babe think am na, 300 level no results, no be black market be that. It can only happen in the North sha sad

lol....I knw it does nt sound reasonable buh ur words we're rather harsh!!! haba!smiley
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by habsydiamond(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Guy u never dey school oo, na jele simi u dey.

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by femijohn21(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2016
The same thing i said last week about lasu.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Princezoi(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Check Out This Class!! bleechreport..com/2016/02/check-out-this-class.html
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by makdcash(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
End time school

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Princezoi(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Check Out This Class!! bleechreport..com/2016/02/check-out-this-class.html
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by CyberWolf: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2016
emdafe:
Madonna University Elele campus comes to mind. Same thing happened to my niece there.
That's a fat lie.. Madonna and her sister school, Caritas University always release their results every semester.. Before you register for a semester course, you must have seen all your past semester results because you won't be allowed to register a new course without registering all your carry overs first.. Maybe you niece is one of those unserious students that don't write exam..

2 Likes

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Horlar2ng(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Ur skul is nt worth it den, as long as u can't tell us d name, hw is dt one possible, coz it has never happened in my skul.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Igbo20(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2016
hw did you people know u got admission in d first place?
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by blackboy(m): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Continue paying your school fees , attending class n writing exams, assignments ans test. That is not your headache but what most of them.do is when it is time for graduation they can now come up with silly excuses why you cant gtaduate or if they dont like a particular student it can affect them but its a common thing in Nigeria. Just continue going to school and asking the authorities for your result. Trust me in 300 level or 400 level stage all the results will show up. Lasu evening school used to be somethin like that n noun too so many. Nigeria's education system just thank God you are in school, you arein 300 level and can pay your school fees. The rest is small. To graduate from nogeian schools is a testimony. Dont give up
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Drdonzeez(m): 9:53am On Feb 20, 2016
It means Everyone passed.

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by MztrChukwu(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2016
seaga:

Hello, I like your profile picture, I need to use your page to knock some sense to a lady on nairaland

I had to go look up the said profile picture. In as much as its very correct, you shouldn't take that as an excuse not to aim higher. Best of luck
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by ucnwafor(m): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Sijo01:
I thought this happened in only NOUN

Op, you guys should be patient since they said your results in on 'MODERATION' whatever that means undecided
yeye gurl, who told u that NOUN don't give their statement of result to their students
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Olaxtra: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Modenzy:

SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,SOKOTO. IN AFFILATION TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA.

Have you been to Zaria, since thy college is subordinate. Go to ur dept. There in Zaria
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by nonnystar(f): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2016
@op, I did my PGDE with the school and I saw all my and I collected to whom it may. Concern statement before I left sokoto after final exam, though some of my colleague has collected their original result but am yet to collect mine bcus I have not gone to sokoto, that was year 2012
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Temysteve(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2016
aylagos:
Since you are not proud of your so call School, you guys decerve not to see your results for life. Imagine a school you said you are attending and you can not tell us the name.
The essence of garri in ur life is very outrageous!! Ima gine something written in caps is unviewable for u nd yet u can't see it..

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by MissingBudget: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Plan to burn down the school.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Nobleking2000(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2016
viccozy:
Sorry bro....we at fedpoly oko,anambra state share ur pains.....tho nt 2 dis xtent of ur schl.

some of my Coursemates are yet to see their ND1 results whereas some are returning for HND.

It got to a point that IT students were called to come and write their first semester nd1 carryover.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Advans(m): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Modenzy:

Bro, we have done that but they keep telling us stories that it will soon be back from moderation.

d next action is to ignite mayhem. Don't u av student union? only violence can make ur voice heard
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Felix799(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2016
Do you guys have s u g at all?
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Sijo01(f): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2016
ucnwafor:
yeye gurl, who told u that NOUN don't give their statement of result to their students

Stupiid child, where did you read statement of result from? Op is talking about semester results in case you don't know how to read.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by ucnwafor(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Sijo01:

Stupiid child, where did you read statement of result from? Op is talking about semester results in case you don't know how to read.
thank you bt I pity u if u will ever be moderate and become a reliable partner to that your cheat guy, I dnt think ua quote is needed ASAP, naughty gurl without manners
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by mart2k(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Which kain sch b dat
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by aylagos(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Temysteve:
The essence of garri in ur life is very outrageous!! Ima gine something written in caps is unviewable for u nd yet u can't see it..
because u are quick in jugding others I will say u are a fool, why don't u ask the op if he include the name in his first post, it was my post that made him modified that.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by harsysky(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Modenzy:
This issue keeps bothering me in particular, i have been in this school right from my level 100 till date I have not see my results. They keep telling us different stories that our result is on moderation. Now that we about to start our first semester exam of 300level, we dont know if we have any carryover to write..... we belong to one of the affiliated school in the north. Am bothered. Am educational discourage.

SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,SOKOTO. IN AFFILATION TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA.

please mods move this so that those guys will see it and try to release our result.

It's normal in every school. It was when I graduated in FUTO and requested for my transcript that I saw my 2nd year to final year. Since govt don't wana look into our schools properly and fish out some worthless people, I hate all schools in Nigeria; they're all worthless to me.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by aylagos(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

Did you read to the end?
why don't u ask the op if he include the name in his first post, it was my post that made him modified that.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by oluwasegun007(m): 10:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Modenzy:
This issue keeps bothering me in particular, i have been in this school right from my level 100 till date I have not see my results. They keep telling us different stories that our result is on moderation. Now that we about to start our first semester exam of 300level, we dont know if we have any carryover to write..... we belong to one of the affiliated school in the north. Am bothered. Am educational discourage.

please mods move this so that those guys will see it and try to release our result.

habaa that is bad, don't worry i'll put a call through to your c.v
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by ibolomo(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2016
anonym0us:
Blame buhari
I believe you meant to say blame Jonathan. Every woe of everyone becomes the president's fault. Even the fact that you did not urinate this morning is Buhari's fault. Smh
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by abiolasogey(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2016
hottathanfire:
I guess it's one of those mushroom tutorial centers called skls to deceive dullards and idiots that wouldn't ever pass jamb even if jamb cut-off mark is 50.
By the way they are just using una head there, I will advise you go back home and think about ur life
na yu wey cum smart dey talk lyk a brainless individual,,yu nid 2 get ur brain tested asap,,olodo wey dey call oda ppl olodo,,thunda faya ur stupid yansh undecided
hottathanfire:
I guess it's one of those mushroom tutorial centers called skls to deceive dullards and idiots that wouldn't ever pass jamb even if jamb cut-off mark is 50.
By the way they are just using una head there, I will advise you go back home and think about ur life
na yu wey cum smart dey talk lyk a brainless individual,,yu nid 2 get ur brain tested asap,,olodo wey dey call oda ppl olodo,,thunda faya ur stupid yansh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo / Statistics for WAEC 2014 / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.