Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi (15210 Views)

Buhari Orders Lagos-kano Railway To Pass Through Ekiti / New Lagos-Kano Rail Line: Can Someone Educate Me Please? / Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Job Openings, Says Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi by luvinhubby(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2016
shaqhead:

Can we have a rest with this ur "its GEJs project B.S"?

If you must know since u choose to make noise out of everything, that project was awarded by OBJ in 2006 and 9 years later it hasnt seen the light of day but we hope this government completes it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2943205/amaechi-wont-abandon-jonathans-ideas

http://www.railway-technology.com/projects/abuja-kaduna-rail-line/

Osibanjo said there isnt ONE completed FEDERAL governmnet project for the past 16years and none could dispute it!

Abeg make una let pesin hear word jare...naso ds kind question go mk pesin fail interview!

Stop running with obvious LIES.

I can name at least 4 power stations that was started & completed in the last 5yrs.

The Abuja-Kaduna rail line that Buhari wants to commission in March was started & finished by GEJ.

Face your studies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi by klax(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2016
250,000 jobs in railway kano to Lagos pls when would apc stop lying for God sake?

And some lazy brain will belief and started shouting yippy yippy isn't

Only kano to Lagos will create 250,000 Amaechi I bow for you ohh. You can lie to much is it ghost or passenger you want to employ that will reach 250,00 in a single rail line

Amaechi no word for you because i don't even know who are you in the first place.
Re: Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi by pundit92: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
i think since all the promises by ineffective Buffon was not actualize, the wailers are left with no option but to think ordinary borehole construction is a rocket science.wake up 2019 is still far bro.
Re: Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi by thundafire: 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
completely deluded ministers nd zombies supporting them,but he said he didn't knw of any train station or he thought it was his mono rail dat dy train is hanging in dy air,dy will all eat their vomits cs GEJ is still a HERO hate him or love him
Re: Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi by blackprowler: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bobbyjay001:
First to comment since I joined Nairaland in 2014. So it's this easy!
Nothing special sha,but Amaechi is a huge joke. He should give his 250,000 jobs to be created to his children and generations yet unborn.

Pls wait.....
I watched with disgust on NTA this week how our so called Hon minister of works, Mr Fashola commissioned an old locomotive which was taking its first run from Kaduna to Abuja and which I believe had since in the early 80s been dumped by developed countries.
Is Nigeria that poor or our leaders are shortsighted to invest in those old rags.
Are we not ripe for an express train?

You don't deserve even that '80s train. You don't deserve anything. You deserve to trek or ride donkeys. What do you give to the world? What value do you add to the world? Have you ever seen a jobless person being angry that he's not enjoying equal lifestyle with those generous enought to give him life sustenance even though he should be left to die? Nigerians have been deluded for way too long!
Re: Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi by Sajio(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Finally posterity is judging in favor of Gej.... plz Ameachi can u remember how u criticized Gej over these Railway? Now u can see Gej's intention for Nigerians... if I may ask, how many jobs will ur abandoned mono rail create?? Propaganda was and will never be the best OPTION!! Enjoy Gejs Glory.
Re: Lagos-kano Rail To Generate 250,000 Jobs – Amaechi by 9jatriot(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2016
2 projects, the North got their own into the budge, the South were sleeping, yet una go de cry marginalisation and say the Northerners are not educated, say they be mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Visits Oil Spill Site In Rivers - Photos / 24/01/2019: Kaduna Welcomes Atiku Abubakar. / Boko Haram: Military Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Elements In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.