Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? (61634 Views)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by aalangel(f): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Rhapsody of Realities

Saturday, 20th February.

COMMITTED TO THE SPREAD OF THE GOSPEL.

PASTOR CHRIS

For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me (1 Corinthians 9:16-17).

We have a divine commission to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Jesus said: “...Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15). We must, therefore, realize that whatever persecution we endure on account of the Gospel is absolutely worth it.

2 Timothy 3:12 says, “Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” You’re to remain steadfast and immovable, irrespective of the persecutions you may encounter as you propagate the Gospel of our Lord Jesus. Make a commitment that because of you, God will not be limited; let there be no limits to how far you’re willing to go, and do, for the Gospel.

Like Jeremiah, irrespective of circumstances, persecutions, tests and trials, keep proclaiming God’s Word, because His Word is like fire, shut up in your bones (Jeremiah 20:9).

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only hope for the world today. It holds God’s answers to all of the predicaments of humanity. Therefore, commit your time and resources to ensuring that the Gospel reaches every nation of the world. Make it your personal responsibility and dream. Make up for the lack of others. The Apostle Paul understood this and considered no sacrifice too great for the Gospel. He said, “...woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16). This should be your thinking about the Gospel; it deserves your absolute commitment.

CONFESSION
I’m committed, more than ever, to world evangelism, because I’m convinced that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. I take my place in the ministry of the Gospel, fully committed to its spread around the world, fulfilling God’s plan of bringing many to righteousness, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 9:16-18
For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me. 18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

Romans 1:14-16
I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise. 15 So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 4:21-41, Leviticus 16-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 20:1-12, Psalm 31-32.
Good morning and have a great Weekend.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by FroshGirl(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2016
Lols..... This naija guys.. .. Wetin you fond to see this....
... Abeg #LeaveTrashForLAWMA
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2016
So without the Smiley's, haven't the gay people been chatting? This thread doesn't deserve FP.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by dridowu: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2016
That smiley has been there fr a long time now! Nothing new
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2016
toprealman:
some peeps are working hard, making good money.....other are asking questions and wondering why money should be made! What is harmful in those icon? So a man cannot love his young son or a mother her grown daughter in a genuine way?
Our minds are so evil, twisted, wicked, sick and backwards!

and if they don't like it all they have to do is to delete their watssap on their phone and move on, did you know that the man who invented iphone was gay? perharps nigerians should throw away their iphones in protest
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by VickyRotex(f): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
so is anything wrong with that?

And did I say there's anything wrong with it? I was trying to let the person I quoted know that it's not always been there like he said.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2016
49cents:

SAY NO To PREMARITAL SEX

It's absurd to any sane mind
exactly! a 65 years old man marrying a 13 years old girl, having 20 children you can barely feed and look after, making %100 profit on goods, gossiping about gay people ETC.i bet he didn't see all these as absurd.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Metrofox(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2016
donhils:

Maybe I'm the only one not getting this. Pls which of these is the gay smiley?

they are everywhere there man..look properly..under the car, on top of the bikini ..
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Metrofox(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2016
youngice:
And the Op contributed his quota by publicizing this crap

In case you haven't noticed, people come here to air opinions and observations so the rest of us become aware of stuff we initially didn't know about..
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by fF01(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2016
sundoj08:
Welcome to 21st century. A world of LGBTQ #Insanity
LGBT Q?? wah does the Q stands for?
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Now feminists too will soon asked for their own smiley. What about those who fvck animals? Oh it isn't "yet" legal. I suggest they add smilies of Indians marrying cows before they start protesting.

I still don't see how feminists have anything to do with the post.
Obsessed much?
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Folksyharry(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2016
I saw a flash message on my whatsapp yesterday telling to update my whatsapp. So this is the crap they added to the update. Arrant nonsense
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by belissima(f): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=HisSexcellency post=43079905]let them keep trying/implementing whatever they like. the internet and social media belongs to all, for naija its a known crime with stiff penalty to indulge in homosexuality. whatever you do in secret with your life is your business. But in public, it becomes my business.

I SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY

It's absurd to any sane mind[/quote
i agree wif u,dis is complete nonsense
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Metrofox(m): 8:55am On Feb 20, 2016
linearity:
I guess OP frowns at gay, but still keep his whatsapp's subscriptions going; contributing his little token to the propagation of the same messaging he pretend to hate...

yea I frown at it..does it matter anyway? was just outlining an observation
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by babz11(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2016
HisSexcellency:
let them keep trying/implementing whatever they like. the internet and social media belongs to all, for naija its a known crime with stiff penalty to indulge in homosexuality. whatever you do in secret with your life is your business. But in public, it becomes my business.

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by babz11(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2016
]whatever you do in secret with your life is your business. But in public, it becomes my business.

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
I stand with the bible on this..
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by erusen: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2016
scholes0:
Whatsapp now has Gay smileys so what?
Was it made there for straight people? Simply use the smileys that concern you and continue your texting.

See me see wahala o..I just tire oh

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by tartarus(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Nigerians and their gross form of hatred and hypocrisy! Nonsense.... Yet the hypocrite will still use whatsapp. undecided
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by jude33084(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew.. hw does it affect the death of the naira

If your Naira is dead mine is still alive tongue
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Splendidee(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Metrofox:
Slowly but surely..the subtle attempt to indoctrinate the 'stubborn' ones is on from all angles of media..movies, games, books etc ..just noticed this one from whatsapp recently
Op hw cum u notice it i suspect u.sum findings are better nt exposed.myopinionthough
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Laveda(f): 9:51am On Feb 20, 2016
And they keep wailing over irrelevant issues undecided
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2016
ever thought of the fact d@ doz Smiley's could also be used to represent a family of only boys or boys and girls as seen there..no go bring opinion abt Hw economy go beta...De look WhatsApp ppl wey De flex dia own jeje
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2016
happney65:
And how is having Gay smileys on whatsapp my business?If you dont like it,abeg remove am if its removable..Should you be even bothered about something you never built in the first Place?Maybe you Africans should try and build something like whatsapp before you come and rant about how whatsapp has starting giving homosexuals this or that..Rubbish

Case closed. cool

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Naughtysite:
I stand with the bible on this..

Then stop using Whatsapp and use bible to chat.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2016
masonkz:

Then stop using Whatsapp and use bible to chat.

Rubbish

Frustration everywhere..
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by lovely17(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2016
Seriously someone just noticed this? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by AyodeleGordon7(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2016
HisSexcellency:
let them keep trying/implementing whatever they like. the internet and social media belongs to all, for naija its a known crime with stiff penalty to indulge in homosexuality. whatever you do in secret with your life is your business. But in public, it becomes my business.

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by LockDown69(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Bishop4bella:
How is this gay. Stop say rubbish.

Sharrap! It is gay, call me homophobic, but it will be pointed out if seen.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:
Stop using the internet because internet was invented by those who allowt HOMOSEXUALS and some of them even practice homosexual relationship.

When will Nigerians stop being a HYPOCRITIC. Many of you speaking against homosexuals are the same ones praying to be granted AMERICAN VISA to live and work with GAYS. LOL

If you don't like GAYS then don't go to their country and work.
Nice Comment bro. Nigerians are hypocrites, they say they hate guys but if given the chance to leave this country and live with the gays abroad they would gladly jump at it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Introduces 4.5GB For N1200 For Independence Celebration / India Bans 59 Chinese Mobile Apps (Full List) / Nigerian Man Buying Iphone7 In Malaysia Videos Himself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.