Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

3 Easy Ways To Survive The Present Financial Meltdown In The Nigerian Economy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Easy Ways To Survive The Present Financial Meltdown In The Nigerian Economy (1335 Views)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! / Investors Moved N2.2 Trillion Away From The Nigerian Economy In 2015 -thecable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Easy Ways To Survive The Present Financial Meltdown In The Nigerian Economy by DonZizzy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's no news that the Economy of Nigeria is really going South , saving your money in the bank is actually a bad way to invest your money at the moment.

The best thing to do right now is to spend your money... Yes by spend your money, I mean you let your money work for you.

Buy utilities that you can resell at sensible interest returns.

Any sensible and business minded person reading this post will support my opinion.

If you save 30000 naira in your bank as at December last year, right now as I write, your 30000 naira is only worth a little above 15000 naira.

But imagine you buy 10 new electric Kettles
Worth #3000 naira, with your money.

And resell at #3500 each, you will be making money instead of losing money.

It is time to invest your money in a trusted Brand like #Syinix, mind you this is a advert but a smart investment advise.

Leave your comments let's rub minds together in this trying economic times.

God bless Nigeria

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Survive The Present Financial Meltdown In The Nigerian Economy by nynyola101: 3:33pm On May 02, 2016
You only stated one out of three
Re: 3 Easy Ways To Survive The Present Financial Meltdown In The Nigerian Economy by laurel03(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2016
Person wey never eat na them go by electric kettle? I think u want advertise cheap garri and kulikuli.... #FoodisDKoko now

1 Like

Re: 3 Easy Ways To Survive The Present Financial Meltdown In The Nigerian Economy by nynyola101: 11:54am On May 03, 2016
laurel03:
Person wey never eat na them go by electric kettle? I think u want advertise cheap garri and kulikuli.... #FoodisDKoko now
Someone that has not eaten or that does not have money to eat will not save 3000 naira in the bank in the first place mind you, the op just made a suggestion. If you don't agree you dont have to set hell ablaze all over again...

(1) (Reply)

MMM A Threat To Nigeria / Instaforex / Exchange Your TBC To BTC On binarexchange.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.