Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider (58928 Views)

“MMM May Not Survive This Week” / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Mavrodians / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Islie: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
By Olakunle Olafioye

THERE are indications that the final crash of Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, a ponzi scheme popularly known as MMM, may be nearer than expected as more intending help providers (Provide Help) continue to renege on their promises to pay help seekers (Get Help).

Promoters of the scheme had re-awakened the interest of many subscribers when it announced the return of the scheme on Friday, January 13, a day earlier than the expected return date given, but the euphoria that greeted the unfreezing of the scheme was short lived following the inability of members to get paid.

While announcing its return penultimate Friday, operators of the scheme had announced that the scheme would attend to small investors first while subscribers with bigger financial commitments would have to wait a bit longer.

This was, however, not to be as the applications of those who signified interest in getting help (GH) were cancelled while intending help providers (PH) were put on hold. Promoters of the scheme had attributed the delay to upgrade of the system.

However, when some help seekers (GH) were eventually matched with intending help providers (PH) on Friday, findings by Sunday Sun
showed that a good number of intending help providers reneged on their promises to pay.

Some mavrodians, who spoke to our correspondent, blamed the failure of help providers to fulfill their promises on the growing uncertainties surrounding the scheme. A subscriber, who simply identified himself as Michael, said he refused to pay the help seeker he was matched with because he no longer believed in the scheme. “I was paired to PH but I declined because I am not sure if I will ever get my money back. Some people I know to have been paired have also declined to pay. The way things are unfolding, the scheme cannot survive this week,” he said.

Narrating her inability to get help despite having been paired, a subscriber who gave her name as Rolake, said: “I was paired to get help but none of my PHs has responded.

When I called to remind them yesterday, two of them promised that they would pay me but when I called them this morning neither of them picked my calls,” she said.

But while many help providers continue to ditch the scheme, Sunday Sun gathered that there are few others who are still willing to give help.

Subscribers, who belong to this category, it was gathered, are largely those who have their money trapped in the system and who have also signified interest to give help.

One of them who claimed to have N200, 000 trapped in the scheme said he was compelled to pay somebody yesterday because of fear of losing his money.

“I paid somebody yesterday because I don’t want my account blocked. I have N200, 000 in my account before it was suspended last year and since I had also indicated intention to provide help.

If I didn’t provide the help, my account would be blocked and that simply means I would lose all my moey,” the subscriber who gave his name as Ebuka said, adding that, “it is easy to back out only if you don’t have money in your account.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/mmm-may-not-survive-this-week-help-provider/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by INTROVERT(f): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sorry guys

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by adonbilivit: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM is dead already. the funny thing about this MMM is that they also ran away with some yahoo boys' money. imagine some one duping a yahoo/G boy? legendary mavrodi and chuddy!!! but God go punish una two

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by barackodam: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
sad sad sad sad sad sad

cry cry cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by wakes: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
IT WILL SURVIVE THIS WEEK!``

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Silentscreamer(f): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Some mmm zombies will still storm dis thread to defend dat scam called mmm...

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by salabscholar01(m): 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Does mean it that Diego Costa playing football every Scoring
Chance Must Can Score Goal? .
This Season Premier League Is
Most Easy Score Goal Season In
History 🙃 for chelsea... Sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by wayne4loan: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
When the preferable is not available ,the available becomes the preferable .... R.I.P chuddy and his mavros
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Edubestconsult: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Eeya
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
reyscrub:

Cry, cry and cry until you loose all your blood an strength on another man's matter.

I don't know your problem on MMM matters.

Bunch of fools.

I see you've reached the second stage of Grief, ANGER.
Don't worry, very soon it will be BARGAINING
and then DEPRESSION.
Until you ACCEPT.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Etizz: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
are there not other ponzi scheme that has crash...?
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Chrisrare: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
And i'm planning to PH next week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by BABSIN(m): 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
Greed! Greed!! Greed!!!

2 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by worlexy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sure, the handwriting is clearly written on the wall for those who are not blinded by denial. The MMM participants should just move on, life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmmm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by mccoy47(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ok
Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by loadedvibes: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Make una rest ... make nairaland rest for d matter.. any gist about MMM una don push am to FP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by rekeson: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
I am a Guider in mmm, but d truth is the Guiders bonuses are part of what wrecked the system.

Then again, some greedy participants like a christian brother of mine who ran 8 accounts with 3 million each, and all 8 accounts were registered under one main account for harvesting 10℅ referer bonus. He used the details of hungry fellow xtian brothers to execute this plan. Each account holder was paid 30k monthly.

He cashed out in November and abandoned all the accounts. He made over 15 million from the scheme within just 3 months.

The only chance of return for mmm now is to force all those whose money are in the system to ph and pay a particular amount, in order for them to be able to access all or part of their frozen mavros.

I don't see any other way cos the media especially nairaland made sure that new participants boycott mmm. Only those trapped in the system can rescue d system. There are no new members to rescue the system as it stands now.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Catastrophe1: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM participants should go and die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by soberdrunk(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Guiders" better beef up their Security or leave the country because Nigerians are not happy....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by iluvpomo(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Russian 419 don finish

9 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Pavore9: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Observing.

1 Like

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Justbeingreal(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
My money is there and truth is I just have to move on, at this point its obvious the system is bleeped up

11 Likes

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by spartoo: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
MMM, the tale of a city PH (Port Harcourt) and a country GH (Ghana).

You guys should forget about your money.
Aja Mavrodi ti gbera

MMM - invest 100k get 130k
Bet9ja - invest N100 get 1.2m

Click like for Bet9ja Share for MMM

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by KaptainAfrika: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
I used to think MMM was a God sent, in this time of recession, but I was wrong. I now think its God's punishment, on a greedy people, always looking out to make money without breaking a sweat.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider by Ryabcool(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
Choi... Nigerian media successfully destroyed the scheme

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.