Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA (14618 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom / Nairaland Interschool Debate 3RD EDITION -Winner- Obafemi Awolowo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Fynestboi: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2016
[size=15pt]JUDGE X [/size]

Abuklaw
1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,) 4

2. Logic of arguments 4

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases. 2

4. Persuasiveness 4

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject 3

6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the judges and the audience 3

Total : 20

Catalyst4real
1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,) 4

2. Logic of arguments 4

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases. 3

4. Persuasiveness 3

Total : 21

noskyboy
1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,) 3

2. Logic of arguments 4

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases. 4

4. Persuasiveness 2

Total : 19

obiZEAL
1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,) 3

2. Logic of arguments 3

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases. 4

4. Persuasiveness 4

Total : 20

[size=18pt]
UNIJOS:: 39

ABU ZARIA: 41[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Fynestboi: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2016
[size=18pt]JUDGE Y[/size]

Abuklaw

1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,)= 3marks

2. Logic of arguments= 2marks

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases.= 2marks

4. Persuasiveness= 3 marks

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject= 3marks

6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the judges and the audience.= 3marks

Total= 16 marks.

Catalyst4Real
1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,)= 5marks

2. Logic of arguments= 4marks

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases.= 3marks

4. Persuasiveness =3marks

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject= 3marks

6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the judges and the audience.= 3marks

Total=21 marks.

NoskyBoy
1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,)= 2marks

2. Logic of arguments= 2marks

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases.=3marks

4. Persuasiveness.=3marks

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject=3marks

6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the judges and the audience.=3marks

Total=16marks.

ObiZeal
1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,)= 3marks

2. Logic of arguments= 4marks

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases.= 4marks

4. Persuasiveness= 3marks

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject= 4marks

6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the judges and the audience.= 3marks.

Total= 21 marks.

[size=18pt]UNIJOS: 37

ABU ZARIA: 37[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Fynestboi: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
[size=18pt]JUDGE Z[/size]

ABUKLAW

1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,) - 3.5

2. Logic of arguments - 3.5

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases. - 3.5

4. Persuasiveness - 4

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject. - 3.5

6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the judges and the audience. - 4

Total - 22

Catalyst4real

1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,) - 3

2. Logic of arguments - 3

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases. - 4

4. Persuasiveness - 4

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject - 3

6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the judges and the audience. - 3

Total - 20

Nosky

1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,) - 3

2. Logic of arguments - 4

4. Persuasiveness - 4

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject. - 4

6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the judges and the audience. - 3.5

Total - 22.5

Obizeal

1. Presentation (opening, flow, paragraphs, grammar, punctuations, word count, closing,) - 3.5

2. Logic of arguments - 3.5

4. Persuasiveness - 3.5

5. Demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the subject. - 3.5

6. Rebuttals and response to questions raised by the judges and the audience. - 3

Total - 21

[size=18pt]UNIJOS: 43.5
ABU ZARIA: 42[/size]
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Fynestboi: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Fynestboi: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2016
[size=28pt]UNIJOS: 119.5

ABU ZARIA: 120[/size]

Chaii I am speechless
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Fynestboi: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2016
I hereby declare ABU ZARIA as the winner due to the above result...

Such a wonderful exit for Unijos. Wow 0.5 margin left me dumbfounded...

Congratulations.... To both Unijos and ABU ZARIA, it is just the case that one team will have to proceed to the next stage and the other to prepare for the next edition.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by OAUTemitayo: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Congratulations Abuzaria
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by noskyboy(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2016
mehn. interesting! congrats guys, as for me, there won't be a next edition, (would be a Unijos alumnus by then) so am urging all the josites in the house to make sure UniJos is repped in the next edition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by obiZEAL(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2016
Mehn....that was close...shout to Abuklaw and Catalyst4real, I hope to see you guys bag this ish..and for Fynestboi, Luxnne and all the peepz behind the scene, una try die!
I hope to see NISD grow bigger.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Abuklaw(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Congratulation team ABU. Wonderful performance from team UNIJOS. You guys are extremely intelligent.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Abuklaw(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2016
obiZEAL:
Mehn....that was close...shout to Abuklaw and Catalyst4real, I hope to see you guys bag this ish..and for Fynestboi, Luxnne and all the peepz behind the scene, una try die!
I hope to see NISD grow bigger.
You guys are indeed the toughest opponent we have come across. Intelligent is an understatement for team UNIJOS. No wonder you were awarded the best debater of the last round.

hope to see you again in the next edition.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Abuklaw(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Congratulation team ABU. Wonderful performance from team UNIJOS. You guys are extremely intelligent.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by emaculate99: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Congratulations Team ABU. You did a great job here! UniJos! That was a nice show.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by sammyscholar(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmm! Actually, the two teams are winners.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Fynestboi: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2016
Lol... For the first time..

Both Catalyst4real and ObiZEAL are the best debaters for this stage...
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Fynestboi: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
noskyboy:
mehn. interesting! congrats guys, as for me, there won't be a next edition, (would be a Unijos alumnus by then) so am urging all the josites in the house to make sure UniJos is repped in the next edition.

Wow congratulations bro...

We can have you as a judge for next edition then...
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by emaculate99: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Fynestboi:
Lol... For the first time..

Both Catalyst4real and ObiZEAL are the best debaters for this stage...
Interesting...
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by noskyboy(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Fynestboi:

Wow congratulations bro...

We can have you as a judge for next edition then...
mehn, i would be greatly honoured and ever ready to serve in that capacity. thanks to and your team for your tireless effort in making sure that this debate is sustained.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Catalyst4real: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am filled with Joy inexpressible, profound euphoria and paramount elation.
Abuklaw, I couldn't have asked for a more competent colleague, you were simply exceptional.

My regards extends to the great Josites(Obizeal and Noskyboy) you guys showed class. It's a shame only one institution gets to move to the next stage.

And to the unbiased judges, giving everything and expecting nothing; A big thank you is the least I can offer

Fynestboi wink I really don't know what you stand to gain for all your hard work. Thank you for the opportunity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by obiZEAL(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abuklaw:
You guys are indeed the toughest opponent we have come across. Intelligent is an understatement for team UNIJOS. No wonder you were awarded the best debater of the last round.

hope to see you again in the next edition.

I wish, I really really wish...but I'm two weeks away from my B.Sc...this whole experience was worth it...every second spent researching and writing!
I'm solidly behind you and catalyst4real...I have maddd confidence in you guys as u proceed to the next stage.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by ysadiq(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abuklaw:
Congratulations to you. Dont even know what to say but in VIRUS tone "I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON THIS".
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Abuklaw(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
obiZEAL:

I wish, I really really wish...but I'm two weeks away from my B.Sc...this whole experience was worth it...every second spent researching and writing!
I'm solidly behind you and catalyst4real...I have maddd confidence in you guys as u proceed to the next stage.
I am so honoured by your support. There is nothing else to demand for at this moment but the support of a sage. NISD will miss you as a debater, Unijos will have a big void to fill in next edition, since you and the intelligent Noskyboy won't be available.

I wish you best of luck in your future endeavour after school. Every second in our encounter last night taught me invaluable lessons of life and opened my eyes to new realities.

Thanks for participating in NISD.
Kudos to Fynestboi and crew for this wonderful initiative.
Long live Seun Osewa,
Long live nairaland,
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Abuklaw(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
ysadiq:
Congratulations to you. Dont even know what to say but in VIRUS tone "I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ON THIS".
"You are wrong. You cannot right all time" lol, that is my favourite from Mr. Virus.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by luxanne(f): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
@ObiZeal, Noskyboy, Catalyst4real, Abuklaw (nice to know you're feeling better now)

Just wanna say Congratulations to you all smiley

And it was a pleasure having you ObiZeal and Noskyboy for this edition. This is me wishing you great tidings ahead as you round up your BSC smiley

Hope to see you both being part of NISD as well as having great representatives rep your school come next edition.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by barackodam: 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
OMG!!!!!

0.5??

wow, I'm speechless.

More grease to your elbow team ABU.
And team UNIJOS, good luck to you too

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Fynestboi: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Abuklaw(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2016
Modified.
Thought it is the fixture.

Just showing confidence niggas. I wish us the best of luck. NISD has been immensely beneficial to my quest for knowledge.

Final awaits not the best team but the luckiest one.
Re: Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA by Tourshaw: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics / 62 Graduates Bag First Class In UNIBEN / ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.