Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte (817 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / Adebanjo To Buhari : Stop Accommodating Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by PigMeat: 1:56am On Feb 20, 2016
President obama inherited a debt of over $3trillion, a collapsed banking and mortgage sector, and yet did not put the blame on bush or clinton. America remains one of the highest debtor nation and obama is not blaming the past leader but working towards solution to clean the mess. PMB and APC promised to equate our naira with dollar, but today both currencies exchanges at $1-N385. Our economy is dwindling, foreign reserve is declining, inflation is on, electricity tariff is on the high-people pay above what they get. This is not the right time to blame, the same blame game took APC and BUHARI to power and it can not continue to keep them there because blames don't build economy or increases the value of naira.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by jay2pee(m): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Imagine ooo

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by poshestmina(f): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2016
No blames, no APC cry cry

APC, Shame)

2 Likes

Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by XaintJoel20: 2:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Which work do you want Buhari to face The only work Buhari has now is to gallivate around the globe as a nomadic president that he is...

1 Like

Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by oyinkinola: 4:42am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
PigMeat:
President obama inherited a debt of over $3trillion, a collapsed banking and mortgage sector, and yet did not put the blame on bush or clinton. America remains one of the highest debtor nation and obama is not blaming the past leader but working towards solution to clean the mess. PMB and APC promised to equate our naira with dollar, but today both currencies exchanges at $1-N385. Our economy is dwindling, foreign reserve is declining, inflation is on, electricity tariff is on the high-people pay above what they get. This is not the right time to blame, the same blame game took APC and BUHARI to power and it can not continue to keep them there because blames don't build economy or increases the value of naira.
[/s]

OIL AND LFR
[b] THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY
[b].....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

$1=₦400, $1trillion=₦400trillion!
I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)[/b][/b]
Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by naijaboy756: 4:53am On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]

OIL AND LFR
[b].....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!
you are still not ashamed? After the deception @ the polls? Then I'm sorry for your family!
Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by oyinkinola: 5:01am On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
naijaboy756:
you are still not ashamed? After the deception @ the polls? Then I'm sorry for your family!
[/s]

pycologically:F9
am ask you to insult my family?
poof my theory wrong?
Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by opalu: 5:06am On Feb 20, 2016
This Nation will be great again. So its not blame or no blame.

Sincerely if I am PMB and people like you start heaping the blames of 16 years of PDP rot on me, I will have to remind you I am only there to fix what other people from PDP created.

In my field, I correct many structural errors done by others. The clients don't blame me for those errors since they know I only came to fix it. And in fixing it, I will have to pull down the mess thereby making the area look messy. With time everything will become better than how it would have been if I didn't come to correct it. By experience I have learnt not to blame Bubu because I know, what he is doing now is a structural one not cosmetic one like GEJ and NOI did covering up the mess with makeup
Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by naijaboy756: 5:09am On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]

pycologically:F9
am ask you to insult my family?
poof my theory wrong?
no wonder you have been copying and pasting over nairaland. You couldn't type on your own!
Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by PigMeat: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]

OIL AND LFR

But buhari noticed the down-turn in oil price before he started making those his imaginary promises that can only be achieved in another planet.
Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by PigMeat: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2016
opalu:

Sincerely if I am PMB and people like you start heaping the blames of 16 years of PDP rot on me, I will have to remind you I am only there to fix what other people from PDP created.

In my field, I correct many structural errors done by others. The clients don't blame me for those errors since they know I only came to fix it. And in fixing it, I will have to pull down the mess thereby making the area look messy. With time everything will become better than how it would have been if I didn't come to correct it. By experience I have learnt not to blame Bubu because I know, what he is doing now is a structural one not cosmetic one like GEJ and NOI did covering up the mess with makeup
With the down-turn of things they is not fixing about this country, except fixing has got another meaning.
Re: BUHARI: Stop Blaming Past Administration And Face Your Work..tonylyte by shameseun: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2016
opalu:

The most gullible ones will always find a reason to support this good for nothing GMB that allowed this country into this mess.

We are were we are today because Buhari ran this country like a sole administrator for months without any clear policy, which led to foreign investors dumping Nigeria for loss of confidence.

Mr fixer, he has created more problems than he think he inherited and no solution in sight, only propaganda. Instead of inaugurating or appointing economic experts, he prefers media sycophants to keep laundering his already battered image.

Shame to all of you that still believe GEJ is the cause of our current economic problems

(1) (Reply)

DSS Under Buhari Now Tool For Highest Bidder - APGA / Caption This....reporter Vs Politician. Hilarious / Tension As Buhari, Saraki Hold ‘secret Meeting’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.