Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React (50191 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by blackpanda: 10:53am On Feb 20, 2016
Lol na by force
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by pappilo(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2016
What an slowpoke Ben Bruce is.

If he wanted them to perform why didmt he book there services in advance. Its attitudes like his that ruined state owned companies like Nigeria Airways, Nitel.

Buy Naija means paying fair amounts for services not expecting free services because of your status.
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Godsonkemz(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Dbanj has always displayed humility and politeness while on the contrary Don jazzy has always been acting like an egomaniac kid.
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by ring7(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Don'jazzy babalawo told him never to try such,abi Una wan make him show kpafuka?
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by mazizitonene(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2016
missdebs:
lemme ask one question... is it by force?
dbanj should goan perform with kanye west
but kanye west is broke embarassed
.....and d'banj has denied his own brokeness grin
.....and ben bruce said he didnt pay them a dime......so u see..... cheesy
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2016
theshaderoom:
I like Don jazzy but he needs to stop with the petty

It should be the other way...Dbanj needs to stop being petty.... Friendship is not by force.....after their split he had granted a number of interviews mentioning Don Jazzy here and there ....in one of such he lied about a current production going on then someone ask jazzy on twitter and he denied it .... Dbanj went ahead to release an unfinished work of his from the past as part of his compilation album.

Don jazzy is tur type that ends his relationship and cuts off every means or ever communicating with you ...he changed his contact sevarally ....
. Dbanj shou stop sucking up to him at every given opportunity...imagine traveling to port harcourt just to join him on stage for a timaya concert even when such was not part or the arrangements

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by darne(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2016
DON JAZZY Carry Go, continue your thing and leave that Kim Kardashian Errrand Boy Alone he should`ve used his brain long time before collapsing MO-HIT which God blessed Jazzy to rebuild under new name....No Pain, Just Gain !

Was it not the same Dbanj that released OYATO where he said "Jsleek, Jazzy Forget" and now he needs jazzy to rebrand himself again ?

CARRY GO DON BABA J grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by tonychristopher: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2016
It is not by force ..he chooses whom to perform with

Just like saying Don Moen to perform with Nicki minaj
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Ryabcool(m): 11:19am On Feb 20, 2016
jesse515:
Nigerians ar hypocrites, they shud leave Don jazzy alone n stop wishin him bad. D dude does not want to live a fake life n if he is angry, he stays off u n all ur attention.

If am tru wit u, I don't tink d both of us av anytin in common. Used to av a collegue dat is always snitiching on mme, den he comes to my front n start acting all matured n kini, I simply told him to stay off my track whilst I do same to him.

Dbanj is a snitch n I like how don jazzy de tidy him f-up.
do you even know the meaning of snitch? Check a dictionary before you say a new word bro, and not cos you heard it outside and it sounded nice

3 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2016
menix:
Don Jazzy has sworn to Aguiyi Okija shrine not to sing with Dbanj..

Except u all re excepting him go deaf inorder to please u lot.

The worse thing about some of us is that we ve someone we re not in good terms with yet we condemn others.

Only the two knows how deep the cut from their split is ..... Don Jazzy has shown through his conduct that has wants a permanent distance between them both and even Wande Coal.... Everyone should go do their thing .... He was ask if Dbanj would be at his concert and he said unless Dbanj calls to book a spot..... that is enough message

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by DharmyYinks: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:
Why is Dbanj desperate to perform
With Don Jazzy sef

He wants to come back to the empire Jazzy built when he was busy been an errand boy to Kanye West abi?

Let him stop begging for attention and face his garri business undecided undecided
And wu told u it was Dbanj wu was desperate to perform with Don Jazzy?? undecided

Ben-Bruce was d one wu wanted dem to perform together. Dbanj honored d man's Birthday request nd Don Jazzy ran off lyk d coward he his.

Get ur facts right nd understand d situation bfor commenting next time smiley

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by crimebusters: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Don jazzy will only grow up and get brain until he gets married
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
DBANJ is a performer/entertainer. I don't think there is any artiste in Nigeria that
can match him on stage, talkless of those small guys he just recruit to mavin. D'banj is just advocating for peace. No permanent friends and no permanent enemies

Dbanj should get his own group of ''small boys'' and get busy or invest in his brother, kswitch.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by tonychristopher: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2016
I though d banj is delivery man for brands of diamond bank and slot..why this craze with igbo man don jazzy again ...left for me.

I think he should focus on delivery and garri business ..its diversification
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by ideylaff: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2016
mightyfada:
Dbanj didn't beg for both of them to perform, the celebrant requested for it. So all of you saying Dbanj begged to perform with him, maybe you should read the post again.

Dbanj and Don J have performed together in different shows after the split so all of you saying Don J didn't want to perform when him should please use the Google to check for their performance together after the split.

Those of you saying maybe because they didn't rehearse, its a lie cause they have performed together after the split without rehearsal

True

They have performed together before now. Haba maybe he truly had left the place

"PHOTOS – D’banj & Don Jazzy Perform together D’banj Sister’s Wedding"

[url] http://www.mjemagazine.com/photos-dbanj-don-jazzy-perform-together-dbanj-sisters-wedding/ [/url]

See the video link below

http://www.mjemagazine.com/video-don-jazzy-and-dbanj-performs-together-at-dotuns-wedding/
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by leanalyst: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
KenOrli:
Lost my respect for Jazzy since that headies night where he disrespected olamide badoo
If Olamide didn't pull those tantrums, would Jazzy have called him out. Be honest about things my brother and stop sentiments.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by styno(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2016
@Benbruce was high on naija made gin so he asked Don Jazzy to perform for him knowing they didn't reharse and you lots are hating on Don baba J, una real faadaa

I'm just trying to make common sence
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by ceejay80s(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
repogirl:
Don Jazzy, why na? Let bygones be bygones..... Forgive Dbanj. grin
Make una leave don jazzy alone...
He already said "bye" and "gone" to dbanj

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by princejayboss: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
Don Jazzy own too much jare. Am beginning to dislike that dude. Too much pride

Oga in showbiz there are things you do and there dont... Any thing he does with D'banj now will totally cripple the growth of his label.... He is a wise business man.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by teabully(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Serves Dbanj right, when he was being beggged by fans den neva to leave mohits, he neva knew his musical career will nosedive, he even boasted of owning mohits, and it crew, good for him,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by princejayboss: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
DharmyYinks:

And wu told u it was Dbanj wu was desperate to perform with Don Jazzy?? undecided

Ben-Bruce was d one wu wanted dem to perform together. Dbanj honored d man's Birthday request nd Don Jazzy ran off lyk d coward he his.

Get ur facts right nd understand d situation bfor commenting next time smiley

Oga if you are part of don jazzy management...you would never accept to do so.... Oga on showbiz D'banj need Don jazzy now than ever.... Don jazzy can easily do a sound with D'banj if that will not effect his MA in acts..... MAVIN RECORDS first before anyone else
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Themandator:

Dbanj should get his own group of ''small boys'' and get busy or invest in his brother, kswitch.
If thats where you're taking it to, everybody with individual opinion and point of view besides D'banj is not just into music as u know he invested in the agric sector thru koko garri, mobile sector thru koko-mobile, so u just get salute. U know his source is straight from the root

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by leksbore(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dbanj thumbs up,,don jazzy thumbs down,,,jazzy leave trash for lawma joor,,, badoo sneh is ur father in the industry.

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Gebbson007(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:
Why is Dbanj desperate to perform
With Don Jazzy sef

He wants to come back to the empire Jazzy built when he was busy been an errand boy to Kanye West abi?

Let him stop begging for attention and face his garri business undecided undecided
seek attention ke Maka Y
wen eja NLA Is swimming wif shark and whale abeggi
.I am Gebbson Fitz n I just wanna make common sense
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Deepfreezer(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
I could remember vividly some years back, Dbanj got signed to G.O.O.D music most of you here were beating y'all chests that Donjazzy ain't no more in Dbanj s class. fast forward today. the rejected stone has become the chief corner stone.

moral of the story is don't ditch your friends because you are one step ahead. no body knows tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by nightmile: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dem never talk wetin dey between them. I suspect eja nla tamper jazzy babe.
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by CaptPlanet(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
kolesisqo:
To hell wf donjazzy......who he b slf..he dey mad.....I salute dbang 4 behavin maturely.....keep on rockin dbang

The question is who are you?

4 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by CaptPlanet(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
kolesisqo:
To hell wf donjazzy......who he b slf..he dey mad.....I salute dbang 4 behavin maturely.....keep on rockin dbang

Don Jazzy is made, u know him, u probably know all his songs word for word.

The question is who are you?

4 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by nightmile: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Deepfreezer:
I could remember vividly some years back, Dbanj got signed to G.O.O.D music most of you here were beating y'all chests that Donjazzy ain't no more in Dbanj s class. fast forward today. the rejected stone has become the chief corner stone.

moral of the story is don't ditch your friends because you are one step ahead. no body knows tomorrow.

Don jazzy is a grown up baby..buy bobo for him

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by CaptPlanet(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
playtheblues:
Don't blame Don for D'banj's woes, rather blame Kanye West and Snoopy Dogg who gave D'banj false hopes which led him to dump Don few years ago.

D'banj expected Don to go down but now Don is even doing better than ever and you all are here ranting.

FYI D'banj deserves what he got.

As in ehn! Na only dbanj waka commot from the group, nobody pushed him. Now Kanye has dumped him, he's stirring up sentiments.

It's not by force to perform with Dbanj simple.

Shebi he claimed he created Mo'hits Records....oya create another one na Jamb.

Koko garri

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Omoluabi16(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
menix:

Except u all re excepting him to go deaf inorder to please u lot.

The worse thing about some of us is that we ve someone we re not in good terms with yet we condemn others.
iwill slap you
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by chigoizie7(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
menix:

Except u all re excepting him to go deaf inorder to please u lot.

Lol, don't mind dem.

Even though the performances are free. I still believe everything has its code and conduct.

U can't just expect black face to come on stage to sing afreican queen with two baba.

D'banj left, so, let him stop pushing the comeback.

What if don jazzy crashed after the break, would d,banj had come back? NO.

Let him carry his cross, and people should learn how to mind there biz.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark! / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.