Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React (50199 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Before You Compare Davido To Wizkid, Tell Davido To Perform With A Live Band / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by gmaribel(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
clemzo101:
Was just wondering why is it that whoever leaves don jazzy usually goes down career wise.....since D'banj left, he's bin dwindling, since Wande coal left he's bin dwindling too with all his talent.....does it mean dere is something don jazzy is adding to dere music or what?

Love him or hate him, Don Jazzy has proven over time to be a good MANAGER and PACKAGER. He grooms average talents to become stars. The stress of managing and packaging added to singing is too much for most musicians to handle that is why when they part with their managers they quickly begin to see the work that these managers do.
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
Look at you bt atleast I bought his cd's, if i tell u for instance i love otedola doesn't mean I/I should/I must buy from forte oil as long as i got a substitute close to me. Do you get that? I repeat, i still repeat D'banj is the best entertainer & he got the best stage performance also. Cop that

You stated that he is not into music as he has branchd into agric and communications....... I ask,where is the farm located or if he buys his materials from farmers, where is his factory?

As for the mobile phone that was launched during mo hit era, how many has been sold till date,how many persons known to you uses it because even if you don't buy forte somebody you know must be doing so ?
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Decryptor:
Hypocrisy is when you hail Olamide for dissing Don Jazzy because of ordinary Hyundai during the Headies and berate Don Jazzy for not singing with D'banj

The annoying part is that 3 of his artist performed at the same event....reekado ,dr sid and bello and he didn't join them even timaya and iyanya that did their collabo with him were denied or his support but dbanj on his way to the stage wispered to him that he was going to call him up to join to do their oldies.

If he didn't market his acts why Dbanj?

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by CaptPlanet(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
playtheblues:
Exactly. He thinks that producing good songs is moi-moi.

Imagine giving Oliver Twist production credit to Kanye West when it was actually produced by Don Jazzy.

D'banj and his goons should leave big boss Don Jazzy alone. Association is not by force.

Don J you don't owe any MF any explanation bro.

The problem with most people is shooting their mouths off...a lot of people here don't know that Don Jazzy also refused to perform with Dr Sid and Timaya on the same night. he said he's taking a break from being an artist and he made that clear long before Ben Bruce's birthday, so why not performing with Dbanj is a big deal is what I don't understand.
Even if he refused, it's his decision, he doesn't owe Djbanj or any of us any explanation.

Oh and by the way, Don Jazzy confirmed that he has performed more than 3 times with Dbanj already

Some people go just dey drink panadol for another man headache

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Oluuuuuuu: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ben bruce said call Don jazzy on stage. I want to §êê him on stage with Dbanj. Dbanj said I know where his sitting. B4 Eja Nla got there to where he was sitting. Don baba has disapeared. Imagine [color=#990000][/color]
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Themandator:

You stated that he is not into music as he has branchd into agric and communications....... I ask,where is the farm located or if he buys his materials from farmers, where is his factory?

As for the mobile phone that was launched during mo hit era, how many has been sold till date,how many persons known to you uses it because even if you don't buy forte somebody you know must be doing so ?
Don't quote me wrong he is still into music, am trying to make a common sense letting you know that he is versatile by telling you he can manage music business with other businesses. @ bolded i got a friend who ordered for it some months ago so that's not a big deal. The richest blackman also endorse it, if you still don't believe it exists you can read @ https://www.naij.com/68929.html yo Its real bro. Anything to say again
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Donjay13(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Beautiful picture of Bro Bangalee, Don J , Ay and boiz.

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by playtheblues(f): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
I don't even know what's wrong with them. It's his life. He can decide or decline to sing with whoever.

CaptPlanet:

The problem with most people is shooting their mouths off...a lot of people here don't know that Don Jazzy also refused to perform with Dr Sid and Timaya on the same night. he said he's taking a break from being an artist and he made that clear long before Ben Bruce's birthday, so why not performing with Dbanj is a big deal is what I don't understand.
Even if he refused, it's his decision, he doesn't owe Djbanj or any of us any explanation.

Oh and by the way, Don Jazzy confirmed that he has performed more than 3 times with Dbanj already

Some people go just dey drink panadol for another man headache

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by playtheblues(f): 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol is he? If he is why then are you crying because Don didn't sing with him?

Hahahahaha.

bigfather:

And does it look like DBANJ is not doing better
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
DUMB JAZZY AGAIN? grin
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by clemzo101(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
gmaribel:

Love him or hate him, Don Jazzy has proven over time to be a good MANAGER and PACKAGER. He grooms average talents to become stars. The stress of managing and packaging added to singing is too much for most musicians to handle that is why when they part with their managers they quickly begin to see the work that these managers do.
I think u are right
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by amani007: 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
it is sad Don Jazzy did not live up to expectation. I believe he is still hurt about the split. He must have had a lot of plans for the then 'mo-hits' but the split pushed everything down the drain. its not easy having to start from scratch......which he did and I believe it came with a lot of scars........those scars is what is hurting him right now...........its human

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dude there is something called loyalty, so I disagree with that no permanent friend and permanent enemies, that clique is for politicians because they are user,anyone that believe such can never be a true friend but a user, they are simply fair weather friend. when youre having issues with your friends ,there are alot of things you keep to yourself for friendship sake and deal with the issue at hand, it's those things that remain unsaid that makes room for reconciliation. Now I don't know what happened between the two former friend neither do I want to know, just addressing that clique .
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by BeauHomme: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
Music business is not like church choir. Pastor beckons on bro Kingsley and sister Rebecca to jump on stage for an impromptu rendition and they do so ASAP.

In music business, before any performance, there are managers to be consulted, agreements to be reached, papers to be signed and REHEARSALS to be carried out. Was any of these done? And you just expect Don Jazzy to jump on stage. To do what na?!
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by mrDennis(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
missdebs:
lemme ask one question... is it by force?
dbanj should goan perform with kanye west

I tire o brother, drake was picked up from Canada by Wayne and took along his crew (cos he knew you don't go 2 a strange land without the necessary people who know you and how to bring out your perfect beats )

D'banj started feeling like a God and don quiet rebuilt his brand , created mavin brought forward a brand new set of stars , d'banj flopped came back and till today hasn't birthed a star!!!

If d'banj had won a Grammy the story for different so d'banj should go and chill , jazzy has seen his true colour ...
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
Don't quote me wrong he is still into music, am trying to make a common sense letting you know that he is versatile by telling you he can manage music business with other businesses. @ bolded i got a friend who ordered for it some months ago so that's not a big deal. The richest blackman also endorse it, if you still don't believe it exists you can read @ https://www.naij.com/68929.html yo Its real bro. Anything to say again
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:

Koko Garri is on Jumia... Nobody doubts proofs.... what I ask is whether he owns a farm or factory where the garri is processed or franchise and then the koko mobilel,what is the visibility in the market place?
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Themandator:

The annoying part is that 3 of his artist performed at the same event....reekado ,dr sid and bello and he didn't join them even timaya and iyanya that did their collabo with him were denied or his support but dbanj on his way to the stage wispered to him that he was going to call him up to join to do their oldies.

If he didn't market his acts why Dbanj?
don jazzy not performing with his label acts doesn't mean he should not perform with EJA NLA as long as they have rift together which have not being settled, get that right!
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
don jazzy not performing with his label acts doesn't mean he should not perform with EJA NLA as long as they have rift together which have not being settled, get that right!

Those that performed were booked in advance. If Bruce wanted a performance from Jazzy he certainly would have discussed it before the event and not at the event .

What I deduce and believe, judging from the story online ,is that Dbanj wanted a performance that would include Jazzy and there and then extract a commitment from him in stage that they would do something, together.

I came to this conclusion After reading what Ben actually said: Dbanj should promise him that there would be a new work from both of them to which he replied that he has always been ready that if Jazzy gives him a beat today the track would be out,next day.

Don Jazzy didn't want to be ambushed.
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Themandator:

Those that performed were booked in advance. If Bruce wanted a performance from Jazzy he certainly would have discussed it before the event and not at the event .

What I deduce and believe, judging from the story online ,is that Dbanj wanted a performance that would include Jazzy and there and then extract a commitment from him in stage that they would do something, together.

I came to this conclusion After reading what Ben actually said: Dbanj should promise him that there would be a new work from both of them to which he replied that he has always been ready that if Jazzy gives him a beat today the track would be out,next day.

Don Jazzy didn't want to be ambushed.
Gosh and are u aware none of them is being paid to perform at the birthday ceremony. Ben bruce thank every celeb that perform @ d event for not collecting a dime from him so why is don jazzy exceptional
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
clemzo101:
Was just wondering why is it that whoever leaves don jazzy usually goes down career wise.....since D'banj left, he's bin dwindling, since Wande coal left he's bin dwindling too with all his talent.....does it mean dere is something don jazzy is adding to dere music or what?
Lol was just wondering, abeg bro where is dprince, dr sid, i guess they have both left don jazz that's why their career is a flop. LMAO
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
Gosh and are u aware none of them is being paid to perform at the birthday ceremony. Ben bruce thank every celeb that perform @ d event for not collecting a dime from him so why is don jazzy exceptional

They were booked. They knew before that ray that they would be performing...... that is public knowledge ....... Mavin had 3 slot.... Dbanj said he whispered or told Jazzy at the event that he was going to invite him to the stage when he mounts .....I am sure if he had told him before the day he would have gotten a concrete reply.
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Themandator: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
Lol was just wondering, abeg bro where is dprince, dr sid, i guess they have both left don jazz that's why their career is a flop. LMAO

If you describe their careers even with endorsement from mtn as flops how would you describe that of kswitch,Dbanj only brother.
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Themandator:

They were booked. They knew before that ray that they would be performing...... that is public knowledge ....... Mavin had 3 slot.... Dbanj said he whispered or told Jazzy at the event that he was going to invite him to the stage when he mounts .....I am sure if he had told him before the day he would have gotten a concrete reply.
Oh, i need not be arguing with u on music stuffs cos u don't know how it goes here, it doesn't matter wether he's being told before as long as they are both present at the ceremony he can perform, if you argue with me longer bro am gon throw u big questions and u must answer
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Mindofgrtsuxess(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
story for the gods.
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Themandator:

If you describe their careers even with endorsement from mtn as flops how would you describe that of kswitch,Dbanj only brother.
I say you don't know about nigerian music. Everybody and all artists here in 9ja here tag MODENINE as the best rapper and he got no endorsement deal till today, while lil-kesh who is even new in d game has bag endorsement deal. Cop that again, hope u are getting it?
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:

Werey, omo irankira
Omo ale jati jati
Olopolo dudu,
You are extremely stupid undecided
Bae mi, dakun sanu omode kunrin yi. Oshe. Tori mo ti ri pe oponu ni cc;francisbarrack
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by poshestmina(f): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sammyashol:
Bae mi, dakun sanu omode kunrin yi. Oshe. Tori mo ti ri pe oponu ni cc;francisbarrack

Emada Olori gbeske yen lohun
They just quote people unneccesarily with insults

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by Sammyashol(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:

Emada Olori gbeske yen lohun
They just quote people unneccesarily with insults
Don't mind him, may be he is high on something. Ma binu, do have a blessed sabbath day
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by pelumi67(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Don jazzy needs to be more mature in handling tins
Re: DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React by hesilo(m): 12:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Dbanj is tired of suckin d***k, kim kardashan sends him on errand 2 wash her undies and oda market stuff grin, now dt he's grown and back to his senses wen he knws he's to old 4 such dirty sendings, he finks dt he cld get bck his shine by his polisher Jazzy. I jas dnt knw y I kip liking jazzy even his mistakes seem 2 show me new ways 2 deal wif life. I jas cnt rememba wen last I let dbanj's song I mean any of his songs play on my phone. Don's "jantamanta" rocks my ringtone til he gets a beta track 2 replace it. Don Jazzy nwamama carrygo!...osukosu sugbue umu mkpi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Ice Prince Replies Ray Hushpuppi: Big Dogs Dont Bark! / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.