Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation (17618 Views)

Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / People With Placards Beg Jonathan To Come Back In Police Presence In Sokoto / Swindlers Swoop On Jonathan’s Ministers-the Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation by denssing: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
[i][/i] embarassed[color=#990000][/color]something appears to be pathologically wrong with these PDP governor
Re: PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation by zheroes(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
nnachukz:
the same way some one like Buhari should have stayed in his farm as he has not only shown but proven to be an imbe.cile. He rules you, who pretend to be educated.
I hope you know you just confirmed that you are an slowpoke too.?
Re: PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation by VicaKings: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
PDP should be careful in decisions if the must have a chance in 2019
Re: PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation by Samunique(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Eluwilussit:

I have been trying to unravel the rational behind his selection. There's no logic in it, any how you look at it. Honestly, it looks like PDP is finished for real.
Honestly !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan / I Will End Saraki, Tinubu’s Rift - Orji Uzor Kalu / What Recent Surrender Of Boko Haram Members Means For Nigeria’s Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.