Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan (17617 Views)

FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos / FRSC Officials In A Canoe Directing A Flooded Traffic / FRSC Officials Dancing 'Shoki' During A Training Session In Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by londonrivals: 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Officials of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) were seen this afternoon pushing a driver's faulty car in Ibadan along MKO Abiola way.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photos-frsc-officials-push-faulty-car.html

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by madridguy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nothing special, Na their work.

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by olatunjithomas(m): 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
but OP seriously? what were they supposed to do if not that? stand and be looking at the car?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by shomoyess(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wariidizzzz
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by wakama6: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Oh
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by Ayomi088(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where is their towing Vehicle?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by tdayof(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Some people are disappointed as they are here for brown roofs.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by carreport(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thank God for once they were useful.
Rather than harass people over expired tyres that they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by SAMBATLAN(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
FRSC are really working... to me....

14 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by Wynnah(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
That's a good one.. At least they took responsibility of avoiding Traffic gridlock..

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by shamsuRana(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
smiley

kudos..while some people are really high,claiming past glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by Titikamara: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Let dem come help me push dis one

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by Rex123(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
tdayof:

I dey tell you! They won't want to agree that the city is slowing becoming very beautiful!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
From the look of things, it's either the faulty car belongs to a known person or they have been promised
to be compensated after the whole activity.
A typical Road-Safety Officer would have towed the vehicle
grin

My Opinion
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by laviecontinue: 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Oko nbe nbadan, car nbe leko, vehicle nbe labuja grin grin grin grin
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by horlabiyi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Lol
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by helphelp: 5:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good fellas amidst many evil ones...

I can bet the driver of the car na babe wey set.
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
GREAT WORK GUYS!
BUT WE HOPE ITS NOT BEING PUSHED TO THEIR OFFICE ??

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dis not mokola @Op
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by gloryman91: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
That's clearing of obstruction, UP FRSC! Kudos to the corps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
They should arrest him jor.. angry

Faulty Car means the Car is not Road Worthy. angry
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by strangest(m): 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
tdayof:

Look closer

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by FunmyKemmy(f): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
gOOD FOR THEM.
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by electrokcoi(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
and so fuking what? isn't it part of their duty? gerarahia my friend
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by FlyoruB: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
@strangest: Are you so jobless and bigoted that you actually clicked on this thread just to hunt for Ibadan brown roofs?? Sotay you begin zoom into the pix?! grin Kai! Your own don finish. Me sef don attach better view/angle of the Palms Mall (not the Lekki one o, rather the Ibadan branch cheesy) wey dey the background for you and your ilk. Happy brown roof hunting. gringrin

cc: seangy4konji, tdayof

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Rex123:

I dey tell you! They won't want to agree that the city is slowing becoming very beautiful!
Hmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by seangy4konji: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is oni and sons bus stop just opposite shop rite.

Good one from them.

Let's learn to love each other.
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by greatman247(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Wow dem try oooo. These people don have joy before ooo. If our law enforcement agents can be this kind e go good ooo. Very nice of them. Long live Nigeria.
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by seangy4konji: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
That area you zoomed in on is Joyce B road. That big building is kakanfo hotels.most expatriates in ib that's where they sleep. Not a single house with brown roof in that hood you looking at.

That picture was taken by someone adjacent the main road that leads to federal high court to the right and Mobil to the left that leads to Oluyole estate. There is not a single pothole 10 kilometers to the left and right on that road. When you enter ONI and sons there is ONI and sons children hospital,ogun oshun,river basin guest house,komo guest house,super k hotel,kambridge comprehensive school,Bally motels and a whole lot of happy people.

Ps. That building is not kakanfo but painted in same color as kakanfo. Kakanfo is just opposite. Tell me the type of meal in this world you can't get there. Slowly but I can tell you Ibadan is getting beautiful every day and we rocking it at the moment.
strangest:

Look closer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by strangest(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
FlyoruB:
@strangest: Are you so jobless any bigotted that you actually clicked on this thread just to hunt for Ibadan brown roofs?? Sotay you begin zoom into the pix?! grin Kai! Your own don finish. Me sef don attach better view/angle of the Palms Mall (not the Lekki one o, rather the Ibadan branch cheesy) wey dey the background for you and your ilk. Happy brown roof hunting. gringrin

We all pray for the best.... Am not hating, just want to prove em wrong....
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by Raphtop(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Get a job pls @Op
Re: FRSC Officials Push Faulty Car In Ibadan by seangy4konji: 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
Don't mind them.some think na cities weh erosion don wash away
FlyoruB:
@strangest: Are you so jobless any bigotted that you actually clicked on this thread just to hunt for Ibadan brown roofs?? Sotay you begin zoom into the pix?! grin Kai! Your own don finish. Me sef don attach better view/angle of the Palms Mall (not the Lekki one o, rather the Ibadan branch cheesy) wey dey the background for you and your ilk. Happy brown roof hunting. gringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Election Of Bassey Albert As Uyo Rep / Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office / Uche Nwosu Attracts Unusual Crowd During Local Government Tour in Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.