Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? (908 Views)

See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. / My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by jliusadura(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2016
I prepared to leave Ibadan for Lagos early this morning. Getting to the road I noticed running in front of the car. I tried to maneuver the car but I noticed the animal has been hit. I felt like waking it up cheesy What should I do with it?

1 Share

Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by Last2comment(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Find rope, tire it on top of your car grin
Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by Zzyzxt(m): 6:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Obe
Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by YorubaWoman: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Waking kini

E dakun
E re lo sun pelu kerosine ati ina, ko ri rederede dada
Ki e wa ge, yo ifun re danu
Ki e wa bo pelu alubosa, korii, taimu, omi bintin, maggi konkolo ati iyo die
To ba ti ji na. E le fi se peepe soupu tabi ki e se mo ata dindin to ta die ferefe.
Tabi iyan ati egusi pelu emu sorry palmwine ki e fi mu smiley
Aku weekend o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by akoladejesu(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Go and report urself at d police station cos u've committed a punishable offence under the law of the land.

1 Like

Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by signature2012(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Put am for your exhaust pipe,before you reach ibadan,e go don roast wella for pepper soup. grin grin
Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2016
Grill it and enjoy. . . .
Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by ademasta(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Look at this mallam! Asking us what to do about it when the first picture shows where you killed the animal and the second shows you are already at home with the same animal... grin haba! No be the entrance to the kitchen you dey so You are funny o... something you have long ate and digested, and you are still asking us what to do. Haba! If you don't fear Niralanders atleast fear the creator of the Rabbit you ate. grin
Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by jliusadura(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2016
akoladejesu:
Go and report urself at d police station cos u've committed a punishable offence under the law of the land.
Lol. You go fear naija police
Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by jliusadura(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2016
ademasta:
Look at this mallam! Asking us what to do about it when the first picture shows where you killed the animal and the second shows you are already at home with the same animal... grin haba! No be the entrance to the kitchen you dey so You are funny o... something you have long ate and digested, and you are still asking us what to do. Haba! If you don't fear Niralanders atleast fear the creator of the Rabbit you ate. grin
That's a house beside the road. The guy helped to hold it for photo snap
Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by ademasta(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2016
jliusadura:
That's a house beside the road. The guy helped to hold it for photo snap
Owk... Can you DHL it to me then? I want to use it for a ritual that will wash Nigeria clean of Lassa fever grin
Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by jliusadura(m): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
ademasta:

Owk... Can you DHL it to me then? I want to use it for a ritual that will wash Nigeria clean of Lassa fever grin
Ok. Send ur details and money for courier smiley
Re: My Car Just Hit This Animal, What Should I Do? by ademasta(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2016
jliusadura:
Ok. Send ur details and money for courier smiley
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Any Working And Tested Airtel Cheat For Android?? / ! / Obafemi Awolowo's Letter To Chief Odutola In 1943 Requesting For Loan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.