Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. (58535 Views)

See The Python I Killed In My Street This Morning / Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / See The Python I Nearly Stepped On Last Night At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by antzlaive(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2017
The security man attached to a beat where I went for inspections killed this python and caught this strange looking cat...i cant tell what it is though. But a happy feast for him all in one day.

5 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by DEXTROVERT: 10:57pm On May 27, 2017
i
gat
automatic
slot
for
FP

Cos

lala
will
never
miss
this
golden
opportunity

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Basildvalour(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2017
That python isn't mature enough for food. They should just lay it to rest

6 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by PMWSpirit(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2017
Wole wole promise land . Wole . 50 naira bus . Wole . Oga mi Lala paro lo ooo

25 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by mankan2k7(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2017
Some people can eat two days old rat

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Tellemall: 12:15am On May 28, 2017
mankan2k7:
Some people can eat two days old rat

Lol.

12 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Baroba(m): 1:58am On May 28, 2017
antzlaive:
The security man attached to a beat where I went for inspections killed this python and caught this strange looking cat...i cant tell what it is though. But a happy feast for him all in one day.

The "strange" looking cat is called a Genet..

13 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by OsuGanja(m): 2:44am On May 28, 2017
Africans tho...Kill anything and chop..So far say e get blood and meat for body automatically na meat wey u fit consume...Some of this animals will be extinct soon....Hmm,make LALA no see snake meat shop

2 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by antzlaive(m): 5:28am On May 28, 2017
Baroba:

The "strange" looking cat is called a Genet..
Ok thanks, will look it up.

1 Like

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Redman36(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2017
o my God..what a catch..
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by IhateAfonjas(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2017
OsuGanja:
Africans tho...Kill anything and chop..So far say e get blood and meat for body automatically na meat wey u fit consume...Some of this animals will be extinct soon....Hmm,make LALA no see snake meat shop

Some people are naturally dumb

Here in the USA we kill and eat anything we see, rattle snakes, snapping turtles​, moose, alligators, pythons,
racoons, deers, bears, skunk, squirrels​, Caribou, chipmunk, frogs

You haven't heard of hillbillies, rednecks or people from the western and southern states in the USA

People in South Dakota,Maine, Nevada, New Mexico, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi would laugh at your ignorance

Why not travel to other countries, see how people live over there and stop calling Nigeria or Africa every goddam time

You think everyone in the USA is that rich to just walk into the meat store and buy chicken, Turkey and beef ??

This is how to identify people who haven't left the shores of Nigeria

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by sbashir10(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
pot of soup.
happy chopping
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Flexherbal(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
Bush meat !
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Husty(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
We fit chop anything for this Naija sha o. Na every animal get him own peppersoup for here.

Meanwhile, make I go chop my lice peppersoup wey remain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
They should all those snakes angry

Creepy things!
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by niqqa(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
God knows I can't eat those
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by slurryeye2: 7:37pm On May 29, 2017
2 in 1

I see you Lalasticlala

19 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Edopesin: 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
The Day Animal Post Will Not Reach FP is the day lala was seriously sick in the hospital to even press phone

2 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by princechiemekam(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
Naso Python dey small for your Village.

WeyRey...
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by LAFO: 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
Bro Lala right now

20 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by niqqa(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
danythethug:
They should all those snakes angry

Creepy things!
Did you pass any message across?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Semper247(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
OsuGanja:

Shut up!

5 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by surrogatesng: 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
I ave never eaten bush meat before
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Surd2121(m): 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
OsuGanja:
Stfu b!tch, at least they kill to eat, those oyinbo wey you dy look up to wey dy kill for trophy or for kill sake who better pass ?

5 Likes

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 29, 2017
Nah Port Harcourt Airport be that?

1 Like

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by anyimontana(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
Lala go use dis one celebrate ipob seat at home groove
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by frisky2good(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
Every animal we see na to kill am.

1 Like

Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by sod09(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
Poor genet
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by omoikea(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
any topic containing snakes gets to front page

but why
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by yungengr(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
Lala another one for u
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2017
I don't wanna tell anyone lala mood right now, but I swear with the darkest part of my left yansh... 99% of Nairalanders know his mood only on sighting the topic.
Re: See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. by maxiuc(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2017
strong password for lala

Snake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts That Will Blow Your Mind / Today In History / Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.