Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland (651 Views)

I Did Not Leave That Comment On Nicki Minaj’s Photo – Memphis Pastor / 11 People That Took Bodybuilding Too Far / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Let us go straight to the point, these are the categories of people that comment on nairaland as observed by me

1.THE TRUTH SPEAKERS
These set of people support nobody,they criticize bad policies and encourage good acts,you can never tell if they are APC or PDP members, they always say the truth.

2.THE PREACHERS
These set of people are those that no matter the post, they will always end their comment with "accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour".

3.THE ADVERTISERS
These set of people are those that comment in order to advertise their product.The beginning of their comment is always enticing but at their last paragraph,one will just see something like "buy blah blah blah for blah blah naira" or "check my blah blah blah for blah blah blah".

4. THE CRITICS
These set of people will always comment just to insult and criticize the op no matter the post.Even when the op writes that "one day Nigeria will be great",they will still find reasons to insult the op.Well I don't know why they do this probably they want to increase the number of their likes.

5.THE ENGLISH PROFESSORS
These set of people always comment to correct the grammatical error(s) of the writer.Once they see that they can't find any grammatical error in the post,they will never comment.

6.THE CLUELESS ONES
These set of people comment probably to let people know they are still alive,their comment is clueless and meaningless

7.THE ENDTIMERS
These set of people are those ones that their comment will always be about "end time",you will see something like endtime Nairaland,endtime op,endtime post and so on.
Feel free to add yours!,you may as well pick the category you fall into

Writer=TOPOSI4NAIJA
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by Last2comment(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Truthspeakers representing grin
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2016
End time

Here comes the end timers president vibrating from my cabal standing on my tentacles to sound a warning to those grammarians to keep off my post cos I don't here phoneeeeetiiiccss..

Abum nwafor... I buru onye ofe mmanu ma obu onye gworo,gbawaaaa door..
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by kilokeys(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2016
8. FRONTPAGE HUNTERS

Like the Op. No give am food.. Just let him make front page and he will backflip 7 times
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2016
I don't even understand the guys above me. Now they will modify their comment to make me look foolish. But na yeye tn dem first talk.
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by Segadem(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2016
na only 7 u fit remember
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by divinehand2003(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by EHMIR(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2016
THE 'ADONBILIVITs
dnt ask me what they do bikogrin

THE BASHERS
these guys are pathetically cruel,they bash u witout remorse,

if as a nairalander u ve never been bashed or bash som1,i put it to u that ure a fake,Dgrin
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Segadem:
na only 7 u fit remember

Dem plenty pass dah number......just to mention a few
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by Adonis3: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by waltermeyer: 6:14am On Apr 19, 2020
I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. a course in miracles
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by Quietly(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2020
no 5 made me laugh sef,lol
Re: 7categories Of People That Comment On Nairaland by alexjamse: 12:01am On May 20, 2020
Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!.  หวยลาวออนไลน์

(1) (Reply)

See How A Trailer Load Of Sand Cut A Fine Car Into Two In Abuja Car Crash (pics) / See What Kemi Olunloyo Has To Say About Igbo Youth / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.