Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How I Was Robbed On My Way To Work At Eliozu, Port Harcourt. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Robbed On My Way To Work At Eliozu, Port Harcourt. (902 Views)

"I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady / Lady Robbed On Eko Bridge Last Night Narrates Her Traumatizing Experience / Couple Robbed On Their Wedding Day In Benue State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Robbed On My Way To Work At Eliozu, Port Harcourt. by sameniceguy(m): 7:28am On Feb 20, 2016
I was on my way to Onne and Stopped under the bridge at Eliozu. A taxi stopped with three occupants, as i tried to open the door to embark, the guy in the front snatched my bag and the Taxi speed off immediately while i ran after them shouting like a mad man...lol. I have in this bag, some company photo ID Cards, A wallets with ATM cards and complimentary cards, A company Crested Helmet, An Apple mini-Ipad, some foreign and local currencies.
Please my fellow Niaralanders, if you come across any of these items especially the ID cards, complimentary cards, wallets, etc...Kindly please call me to claim them....08034456712, 08033365569, 08037100687, 08116930868. Guys, please help me out...i will be so grateful
Re: How I Was Robbed On My Way To Work At Eliozu, Port Harcourt. by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2016
Only u...

Chei
Re: How I Was Robbed On My Way To Work At Eliozu, Port Harcourt. by Tallesty1(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Sorry bro
Re: How I Was Robbed On My Way To Work At Eliozu, Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2016
End time robbers all over pH.

River state boys no wan suffer. Na to dey carry gun.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed On My Way To Work At Eliozu, Port Harcourt. by Melahou(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2016
If we come across what complimentary card and ID.

How do we identify them

1 Like

Re: How I Was Robbed On My Way To Work At Eliozu, Port Harcourt. by Greatidonis: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2016
Sorry bro. The crime and kidnapping rate in Rivers state ehn. Only God knows everyday all the time.
Re: How I Was Robbed On My Way To Work At Eliozu, Port Harcourt. by Flexherbal(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Don't worry. God will help you find them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Vs Yoruba Fight In Mile 12, Lagos Kills 7 People-metronaija / Did You Receive This Debit Alert? Nigerians React On Twitter :see Snapshots / Girl Catches Her Friend Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Strips Her Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.