Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Will Block You If You Criticize Me - Peter Okoye To His Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Block You If You Criticize Me - Peter Okoye To His Fans (449 Views)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / Paul Okoye To Entertainers: "Pray Against Ranting Spirit", Fans React(Pics) / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Block You If You Criticize Me - Peter Okoye To His Fans by NairaLandEFCC: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2016
The Okoye brothers made the week an interesting one for gist and rumour lovers with their social media tantrums initiated by Peter. Now that he has apologized to his brothers and we hope to see the P-Square brand again, he has vowed to block anyone who tried to refer back to the ugly incident or criticize him. He posted a bold looking picture of himself on Instagram captioning it, “It is my life, not yours, My block button is very active Waiting’. -

http://9jahome.com.ng/2016/02/it-is-my-life-and-not-yours-i-will-block-you-if-you-criticize-me-peter-okoye-threatens-fans/

cc : lalasticlala

Re: I Will Block You If You Criticize Me - Peter Okoye To His Fans by Cutehector(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2016
People just don't like listening to the truth... it really chokes them real bad
Re: I Will Block You If You Criticize Me - Peter Okoye To His Fans by Sammyashol(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2016
How much has he given me before? Ion care, he can block, its a freeworld
Re: I Will Block You If You Criticize Me - Peter Okoye To His Fans by daben1(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2016
who cares, are you feeding them?
Re: I Will Block You If You Criticize Me - Peter Okoye To His Fans by menabae(f): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2016
This peter sounds arrogant and pompous,nonsense if he can't listened to constructive criticism then he is not ready to lead,he hates the truth,anyways I'm not even one of his follower he can do any shiiit he deem fit na him get his life sha..
Re: I Will Block You If You Criticize Me - Peter Okoye To His Fans by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2016
u no fit block me for nairaland abi

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React: Adamawa Policeman Detonates Bomb Unconsciously / NBC Bans Olamide's "Don't Stop" / See List Of 10 Things We Learnt From Psquare Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.