Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

A Must Read That Can Help You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Must Read That Can Help You (374 Views)

Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read That Can Help You by thanks14553: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2016
A MUST READ THAT CAN HELP YOU Who can be the most powerful man on this earth that can help you with your problem is name is Dr Igbalu,my husband divorced me and i love him so much the main thing that make him to divorce me was that i was not able to have a baby for him for the past 17 year and he is not getting any younger so he need a baby so he divorced me,so one day i came across a testimony on facebook how this man help a woman who lost her womb but when this man did is prayer for her and now she is pregnant,immediately i called him and told him every thing and he said i should not worry that my husband is going to call me back withing 5 hours and i am going to get pregnant within 2weeks,when he told me what to do and i did what he asked me to do and now i am happy,i have a baby boy now my husband is happy with me and he loves me more than before if you also need is help call +2349031695243 or email igbalutempleofsolution1@gmail.com,name Mrs Sandra
Re: A Must Read That Can Help You by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2016
congrats

(1) (Reply)

Single Baby Mamas Lets Meet Here. / The Perfect Hook Up / Female Friends Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.