Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan (53716 Views)

Yewande Oyediran, Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To 7 Years / Yewande Oyediran Charged To Court For Killing Her Husband In Ibadan (Photos) / Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Victoremeribe: 6:10am On Feb 24, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by YelloweWest: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Oktoberfest:

yep n d truth would send her insane eventually,what kind of provocation would make u kill someone really?
Men kill their wives everyday and go Scott free. I don't see the woman going to jail.
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by godwin120alex: 8:20am On Feb 24, 2016
RIP very painful
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2016
olu77:
If you find your self in any of these scenarios,

1. You beat or kill your partner for cheating
2. Kill yourself because your partner cheats on you or leave you for another person

...you are suffering from an extreem low self esteem. The fact that the idiot cheat is even an opportunity for you to move on to a better life

Apply some decorum next time.
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2016
eyinjuege:

That's no excuse at all. What happens to getting out of the kitchen when it gets too hot?
She should have just walked out of the marriage.
I'm more concerned with men and women learning to just respect others, and knowing everyone deserves some respect and the dignity.
As for the man, we all make poor choices at one point or the other in life, should we be killed because of that? I think not.

While I agree with you especially on the point of respect, you'd have to agree with me that as humans are diverse, so is our emotional reaction to situations.

I'm not justifying what she did, neither am I encouraging women to do the same, but some poor life decisions can definitely cost us our lives.

It's just highly unfortunate.
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2016
SilvanusII:
Bwahahahaha. He is a 'deacon' now abi? SMH!!! All dem extra-marital affairs deleted by the appelation. Bloody hypocrites.

It's the average Nigerian mentality.
Death washes away our sins and make of us saints.

It's highly unfortunate
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2016
amen
oluseyiforjesus:
U won't marry d woman that will kill you In JESUS name

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Akell(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=MartineeVIP post=43144821]Did they cast a spell on his wife to have killed him such a handsome young man!!! Human [size=14pt]woman[/size] and devil are competing in doing evil nowadays o.
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by olu77(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
MrsKheiron:

Apply some decorum next time.

Alright dear. Thanks. Meanwhile, though I quoted you but I actually meant the message for every man and woman in relationship.
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
olu77:

Alright dear. Thanks. Meanwhile, though I quoted you but I actually meant the message for every man and woman in relationship.

Sure, no problem.
How are you doing?
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by olu77(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
MrsKheiron:

Sure, no problem.
How are you doing?

I am doing great and you?
Re: Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2016
olu77:

I am doing great and you?

I'm fine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . / Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat. / Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.