Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Best Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Husband (8341 Views)

I Want To Be The Best Husband Ever, Tips Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Husband by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2016
A program was held in my Church yesterday for only men. The Pastor that preached said " THE BEST HUSBAND IS A WOMAN WRAPPER" And that all the men should love their wives to the extend people call them woman wrapper.

Do you agree with this Pastor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Husband by Cutehector(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2016
I concur

5 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by Blade21: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2016
of cos that's the truth becuase when you love your wife and can do anything for her like carry her bag, open the door for her, been sweet and sensitive,defending her in public, correcting her in love Etc people tend to see you as weak thus the woman wrapper phrase

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:
A program was held in my Church yesterday for only men. The Pastor that preached said " THE BEST HUSBAND IS A WOMAN WRAPPER" And that all the men should love their wives to the extend people call them woman wrapper.

I agree
But he should have also added that the best wife for the husband woman wrapper is a ruth aboko ku
That way they are complimenting each other
and its not just one person doing all the work while the other one doesn't lift a finger.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2016
tearoses:

I agree
But he should have also added that the best wife for the husband woman wrapper is a ruth aboko ku
That way they are complimenting each other
and its not just one person doing all the work while the other one doesn't lift a finger.
He was talking to the men alone
Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:

He was talking to the men alone

Was it just a mens meeting?
Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2016
tearoses:

Was it just a mens meeting?
Yes Sir! If men turn woman wrapper women will be submissive

1 Like

Re: The Best Husband by EfemenaXY: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:

Na wa o!

Are you still feeling bad over people asking you not to meddle in your brother's marriage?

https://www.nairaland.com/2824892/brother-like-houseboy-wife

5 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:

Yes Sir!
If men turn woman wrapper women will be submissive

I understand better
The pastor is right
I am also assuming that he will say the same to the women at a women's meeting

1 Like

Re: The Best Husband by RiloKiley: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:

Yes Sir!
If men turn woman wrapper women will be submissive
Hahaha
Its not that simple my brother.
For a woman to be submissive to her husband there has to be love yes, but there also has to he dignity and authority.
However I get your point.
Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Na wa o!

Are you still feeling bad over people asking you not to meddle in your brother's marriage?

https://www.nairaland.com/2824892/brother-like-houseboy-wife

Nairalanders and their wahala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Husband by Acidosis(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2016
True words there
Re: The Best Husband by ronald4lif(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Story. I ain't gonna be any woman wrapper to no woman. I know just how to wow and treat a woman right but I'm not going to discard my mother wit in doing so neither am I going to be a flunky coz I want to be seen as romantic. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by edwife(f): 11:44am On Feb 20, 2016
This remind me of this joke. grin grin grin

The pastor announces, “If you know your wife is controlling you, move to the left.”All the men in the church moved to left except one. The pastor was amused & asked,“How come your wife can't control you?
The man quietly replies, “Pastor, it’s my wife who told me not to move".

17 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by Blade21: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2016
ronald4lif:
Story. I ain't gonna be any woman wrapper to no woman. I know just how to wow and treat a woman right but I'm not going to discard my mother wit in doing so neither am I going to be a flunky coz I want to be seen as romantic. undecided
Ronald Ronald you never still change na new year be this oo lol good morning
Re: The Best Husband by PresVA: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
The best husband isn't necessarily a woman wrapper. .it's just the way we perceive men that treat their wives well that makes us see them as woman wrapper. ..

Nevertheless, it's not such a bad thing to be a 'woman wrapper' to your wife.. I know I can be my husband's wrapper anytime any day. .. our satisfaction is what matters most!
Re: The Best Husband by ronald4lif(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Blade21:
Ronald Ronald you never still change na new year be this oo lol good morning

Ayaf change o, but don't know if it's for the better or worse. embarassed

Good day.
Re: The Best Husband by Chidoks(f): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
OP your thread is nice but it's unfortunate you have a little bone to crack with your e-frenemies grin
Re: The Best Husband by EfemenaXY: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:

Nairalanders and their wahala

If I remember clearly, na you get wahala with how you brother chooses to run his matrimonial home.

What you need to understand Oyind17 is that where couples are concerned, what outsiders think of them is of little relevance to them especially if they're happy i.e: in this instance, a man and his wife.

There is no one-size-fits-all.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

If I remember clearly, na you get wahala with how you brother chooses to run his matrimonial home.

What you need to understand Oyind17 is that where couples are concerned, what outsiders think of them is of little relevance to them especially if they're happy i.e: in this instance, a man and his wife.

Now I know better, this is a Pastor speaking to men not my words sir/ma
Re: The Best Husband by EfemenaXY: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oyind17:

Now I know better, this is a Pastor speaking to men not my words sir/ma

Then that "pastor" of yours has got a hidden agenda.

Why use a derogatory phrase to describe a loving and caring husband?
Re: The Best Husband by Acidosis(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Many posters misinterpreted that particular thread. I had a conversation with Oyind and from all we discussed, the man (her bro) is not happy in the marriage as of that period.

That case is different from a happy married man washing, for instance, his wife's feet and pant at the market square. If I meet such a man, I won't interrupt cos he's happy.

If I visit my brother and I find him doing certain things (grudgingly), I don't think I will keep quiet. In fact, many ladies who commented on that thread cannot bear the sight of their brothers washing their sister in law's pant, happily or not.

Most people misinterpreted her point and judged her wrongly. A sad and unhappy man deserves to be happy. Marriage is not a licence to remain sad and die in silence.

6 Likes

Re: The Best Husband by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Acidosis:

Many posters misinterpreted that particular thread. I had a conversation with Oyind and from all we discussed, the man (her bro) is not happy in the marriage as of that period.

That case is different from a happy married man washing, for instance, his wife's feet and pant at the market square. If I meet such a man, I won't interrupt cos he's happy.

If I visit my brother and I find him doing certain things (grudgingly), I don't think I will keep quiet. In fact, many ladies who commented on that thread cannot bear the sight of their brothers washing their sister in law's pant, happily or not.

Most people misinterpreted her point and judged her wrongly. A sad and unhappy man deserves to be happy. Marriage is not a licence to remain sad and die in silence.
You even get time, are you a woman wrapper ?
Re: The Best Husband by ahnie: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
please continue with your quest in destroyin your brothers home.
Oyind17:

Take your ugly self off my mention!! you are trying too hard to be heard
have a nice day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Her Mom Using Her For Slavery In London ? / Married Women Vs Single Ladies Vs Single Men / I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.