Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara (14530 Views)

Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by ceometromedia: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Speaker of the House of Representatives Yakubu Dogara, has denied James Ibori's alleged role in his election in the house.

Reacting to the claim of Peter Nwabaoshi, a senator, that the former governor influenced his emergence, Dogara said he does not have any personal relationship with Ibori;

“Our attention has been drawn to statement credited to Senator Peter Nwabaoshi, who was quoted as saying that former Delta state governor James Ibori supported the emergence of Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara as speaker of the house of representatives,” the statement read.

“We have watched the video clip and noticed that there is no where the distinguish senator mentioned Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara by name.

“However, reports published in both online and print media insinuated that senator Peter Nwabaoshi referred to Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara.

“For the records, we want to state that the Rt. Hon. Speaker was elected by the votes of members of the house of representatives. There may well be silent supporters and well wishers of the honourable speaker from far and near some of whom he may not be aware of.

“Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara does not have a relationship, political or otherwise with former Governor James Ibori of Delta state to warrant the insinuations in the statement credited to Senator Nwabaoshi, and had never had one.\

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/james-ibori-did-not-make-me-speaker.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by veekid(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016

who come make you speaker? MKO Abiola?
#yeye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Poliporpor(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
The speed at which these scoundrels respond to allegations against them is outrageous. Have they been deaf to the cries and complaints of Nigerians? Why can't they in the same vein respond to events in the country?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by passyhansome(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Nigeria has a very long way to go, how did Ibori gain that status of an Hero, his release was celebrated, the more I look the less I see Naija needs Physical, Spiritual, Psychological, Economical, Moral, Ethical and so on cleansing

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Atiku2019: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2016
Thank You Hon. Dogara smiley

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by wisdomagbai(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2016
ceometromedia:

former Delta state governor James Ibori

senator Peter Nwabaoshi

“Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/james-ibori-did-not-make-me-speaker.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
One thing is VERY CLEAR shocked shocked shocked One of you is lying.
I don't get it how can a responsible adult be lying
What is the future of the youth
What will be our history

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by lonelydora: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Ok
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by zarakay(f): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
passyhansome:
M

You can do better nah grin
What is M?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by enitey(f): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
I made you Speaker
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by RedArrow: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Really?
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by benedictnsi(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Lol
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Gten(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
APC = PDP and vice versa, believe politicians at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by isbish(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
This country is a huge joke. Ibori is out of jail in the UK and suddenly he is influencing things already? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Ceenelly(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
ibori na man oooo, ogidigborigbo one of the universe.
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by DaBullIT(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
Who make we believe now nah ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by 2shur: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2016
you mean all Peter Nwabaoshi said during his vist to ibori were all false.
he was begining to sound confused like patrick ogbiaghon abi wetin be him suname again.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Runaway: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Not new for politicians to talk like children.
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by ejisun53(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Busy body Senator

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Lovelynature(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
What is it with this newly released guy sef?
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by kelechi50: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2016
No body wants to associate with an Ex convict

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by shammah1(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2016
You go soon confess.
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by psalmsjob: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2016
Mr Speaker, if you have a relationship with Leo Ogar then you have with James Ibori because he is from that coven of corruption and criminality!

7 Likes

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Wiseoldman: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2016
He could not have done this.

Good news: In other new Naira is on the rise. CBN to eliminate black market and Naira to rise further.
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by truthspeaks: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Ok
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
isbish:
This country is a huge joke. Ibori is out of jail in the UK and suddenly he is influencing things already? lipsrsealed
The COUNTRY is really STUPID
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Bobby4090: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
All Ibori supporters were instructed to vote for u. So who gave the instructions? U or Ibori? And for what purpose? Gradually whatever that is hidden will come to light someday.
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Where then is the padded budget?

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by wunmi590(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2016
Even if he has hand in your emergence, would you say it out?

Believe these politician at your own peril
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by Pierocash(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Dogara sounding like he is better than Ibori.look at mr budget badding sounding like a saint
Re: James Ibori Did Not Make Me Speaker- Dogara by obailala(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2016
Senator Nwaoboshi was referring to Igbuya the Delta State HOA Speaker, he wasn't referring to Dogara. It's wonderful how wrong information spreads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC7Yg4L33Mw

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Dickson Accuses Military Hierarchy Of Compromising Security In Bayelsa Poll / Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election / Nnamdi Kanu Sues Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG, Demands N20bn Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.