Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet (1470 Views)

Your Friend Invite You To Come To Her House To See Her New Pet And You See This / Dutchess And Her New Litter / Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Mckandre(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2016
Cayenne gave birth on 18th of this month, luckily all pups survived without blemish. Before the whole ordeal she was crazily restless,any slightest opportunity she had, she always swoops inside the house,next thing I know she's in my room panting. This kept on for awhile until I got tired and gave in; I had to know what the big deal really was. twas later it crossed my mind it could be pregnancy syndrome grin ,few days later she gave birth, Luckily for me it didn't happen in my room.

2 Shares

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2016
The puppies look like rats. Very ugly creatures.
Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by YorubaWoman: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2016
gringringringrin

The guy above me tho

Rotfl

1 Like

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Mckandre(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2016
YorubaWoman:
gringringringrin

The guy above me tho

Rotfl
As in eh. Bad mouth everywhere.
Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Stancrus(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
The puppies look like rats. Very ugly creatures.
you sound like a jobless man go get a life who even asked for ur opinion

4 Likes

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Stancrus:
you sound like a jobless man go get a life who even asked for ur opinion

Hahaha. Your dog had sex with rats grin
Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Mckandre(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

listen to yourself. how often do u take ur medication? be sincere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mckandre:
listen to yourself. how often do u take ur medication? be sincere

Just once in two weeks. And doctor says twice a day. cry
Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by chuksofficial: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2016
Bro don't mind anybody dat says it looks like rats just make sure the puppies feed very well and also feed the dam very well so the puppies could have enough milk to suck with them they will be big.

2 Likes

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by atoleybaba(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
Congrat bro....d pups look lovely....don't mind that rat guy he is just pulling ur legs

2 Likes

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Mckandre(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
thnkx guys. i dont really mind what the little guy said, its a likely statement u get at this stage. the pups looks small on the pics i wont argue on that but not so if ure to see them. when she gave birth to the first pup, the pup was huge and long, my mind was already made up that twas her last due to the pup size, it didnt take more than 1hr she gave birth to another huge one, i was still skeptic of the next outcome but twasnt long till i quit doubting after her 4th, i needed no soothsayer to tell me to stop. the time spacing was incredible,she started from 12noon till she concluded around after 8 in the night. looking at her doing pregnancy, you will think she has nothing much in there because she wasnt that bloated for a dog that could possibly deliver 7pups.
Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Mckandre(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
One of the big paws fast growing.

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by EMriss(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
ur location pls...i need one seriously
Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by broxymall(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2016
where is the father bro
Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 03, 2016

cheesy angry grin grin you be cow!
Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Mckandre(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2016
That's the popsy @ broxymall don't mind the pics quality, I had to resize the huge file.

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Mckandre(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
This one no gree for a selfie, I just had to raise the little rascal up. grin

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Mckandre(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
EMriss:
SHIT! I'M IN KADUNA NOW. can u send it?
definitely

(1) (Reply)

Super White GSD For Stud / 3months Old Male Gsd Pups Available(sold sold) / Purebred Russian Blue Kittens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.