Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet (628 Views)

Your Friend Invite You To Come To Her House To See Her New Pet And You See This / Dutchess And Her New Litter / Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Mckandre(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Cayenne gave birth on 18th of this month, luckily all pups survived without blemish. Before the whole ordeal she was crazily restless,any slightest opportunity she had, she always swoops inside the house,next thing I know she's in my room panting. This kept on for awhile until I got tired and gave in; I had to know what the big deal really was. twas later it crossed my mind it could be pregnancy syndrome grin ,few days later she gave birth, Luckily for me it didn't happen in my room.

1 Like

Re: Cayenne And Her New Set Of Septulplet by Stancrus(m): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Lovely set of litters man congrats ur now a papa grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stud Service / Deal Or No Deal / All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.