Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. - Phone/Internet Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. (52641 Views)

Latest Android IOS SmartPhones, Cell Phones and Accessories / List Of New And Used Phones And Their Prices. Buy Now / Prices Of London Used Phones And The Advantage Over Nigerian Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by banmee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
buchilino:

DIS IS NOT D FIRST-TIME OIL PRICE HAS FALLEN, D NAIRA NEVA FELL DIS WAY.

Correction, this is the first time it has fallen to this new low. Plus, you forget that Nigeria has had idio.ts leading it up to this point with no planning and no back up. You've had people leading you who did not have your interest nor the Nation's interest as heart and you expect this not to happen? There are people in Nigeria stealing money that are at par with some small countries budget. I am flabbergasted as to how Nigerians didn't expect this to happen. I want you to think objectively and ask yourself; How are countries like Germany who have no oil making it work?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Blackops(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Se BB never change sha. How much na Torch 3 or Z 10, London Used.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by rotexteymie(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Onlymewakacum:

cheesy cool, hw about we relate on whatsapp? Pls pm ur digits
cheesy grin Uncle
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Sanchez01: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
glossy6:

What was the exchange rate then?
You don't get it, do you? Most of these phones have been stocked ever since. It's not like they just started buying these phones and stocking it in their shops. Simply put, they hoard it and wait for the perfect opportunity to inflate the prices of the gadgets.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Onlymewakacum(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
rotexteymie:

cheesy grin Uncle

cheesy grin
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Trueyarn(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
olayinkajnr:
Those prices ain't up to that. Especially the C8 and the two infinix phones you mentioned. I bought those three phones yesterday and tecno C8 is the most expensive at 31k brand new. Hot note is 29 and hot is 20.
Where did you buy C8 for 31,000?
last i checked it was btw 38 n 40,000.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Trueyarn:

Where did you buy C8 for 31,000?
last i checked it was btw 38 n 40,000.

If u follow the thread carefully, you will see where I stated my location... Zaria, Kaduna State. And where I bought the C8 is in Tecno Office Outlet, PZ...
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by dalubest: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
pls what of gionee m5
ColtPython:
Now, this is change grin
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by daphid25(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Last year, i Bought my camon for 25k cheesy
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by daphid25(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ghost447:
What about real phones like iphone, blackberry, Microsoft, Sony, Samsung, HTC et al.
So all the phones he mentioned aint real cmon!
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Xhaka(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
dalubest:
pls what of gionee m5
Oh! that over-hyped phone?
Its now more than 40k
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by mindtricks: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Skywalker5:
Nigerians always taking advantage . SO thats the excuse this phone sellers are using to hike price.

No them no go increase price. Na their papa dey manufacture dollar.
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Mcsammy4u(m): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2016
olayinkajnr:

I thought we don't have people like you anymore. So quick to call someone a liar when in fact you don't know the details about something. Na the kind of you dey fail exams before you write am. Yes, I bought 3 phones. What's there to lie about? Believe what you will believe but I can't come here, say when I know is true then someone like you quote me and call it lie, then you expect me to validate my points to satisfy you. Mbanu.. Hausa calls such kind of people *akuya* coz no matter what you tell them, they still won't believe. No offence

Where do u belong ogbeni
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
chiomzy25:
pls I have a tecno droid pad 7c for sale ohhhhh. AT 20, 000, ONLY

Do u still have it available for sale?
Re: Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. by Dannybrainz: 8:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
mennnn..phone they cost pass rent these days o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.