Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (53681 Views)

List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria / Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] / What is the Official Price for the Tecno W4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2016
My name is QueenTechy and this is my review about the camon c9.

Fair or Unfair,please this is what i think about it.Please read this article in order to decide whether or not if you'll be buying the newly realeased Camon C9.It was launched in Lagos(Sheraton hotel) as I was told(and last week tuesday was the launch day)

I must admit that the Camon c9 is a wonderful device,I have used it for a week now,oh well I wish I could retain it but its meant for selfie lovers and I'm not much of a picture person but I took one today with a friend so maybe I'll just share it here

Allow me start with the CAMERA and EYE PRINT SCANNER; The Camon c9 camera has a 13mp front facing camera and a 13mp back camera with dual flash(both with dual led flash) and most people said it has a finger print scanner,its a no for me,it doesn't have a finger print scanner but an eye scanner,the 13 front camera makes the eye scanner easy to use and clear to use and this is how it looks like;
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3879693_screenshot20160617085629_jpeg44594f23d89d830d3a5ffaac320a8c41

BATTERY: Its a 3000mAh battery capacity,although I wasn't expecting this,I wanted something like 4000mAh,but at a point I retracted my statement because the 3000mAh lasts long,and also charges fast,my device my was 100% in less than two hours with a generator and I always use my device with it brightness level on because it has a low light but when I asked a doctor friend he said that's the best for a normal eye,but I don't want that kind of a thing, although the brightness is in 50% and the battery lasts well for me,I'm a heavy user ,I love movies,I love the internet and the highest span this Camon C9 battery can go is 2 days.

RAM : The ram is 2gb ram,everyone thought it would be 1gb ram,even me I thought so but its a 2GB ram device and a 2 micro sim slot and a sd card slot

It also has a smart pouch that when you lock it,it display a digital clock to you and so many other things on the circle screen of the pouch(pic2)

OFFICIAL PRICE:49900N

Watch my Unboxing video for more informations about the C9 and it pack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BACCR4MDCY

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2016
I and chuba,arsenal fans only can relate to this and these are pictures with the c9

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by elfakkawy(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2016
You haven't tell how much you purchased yours.
is it available nationwide or you pre-ordered for it?

Oyindebrah:
oh well I wish I could retain it but its meant for selfie lovers and I'm not much of a picture person but I took one today with a friend so maybe I'll just share it here
Are you planning on selling the device?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Code45: 12:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Dull pictures.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by bobo65(m): 3:56am On Jun 24, 2016
On a serious note
There is nothing superb about this phones front camera just like c8

I took this picture with gionee s plus front camera in a place with not as much light exposure as d Op first pic

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by driand(m): 4:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Oyindebrah:
My name is QueenTechy and this is my review about the camon c9.

Fair or Unfair,please this is what i think about it.Please read this article in order to decide whether or not if you'll be buying the newly realeased Camon C9.It was launched in Lagos(Sheraton hotel) as I was told(and last week tuesday was the launch day)

I must admit that the Camon c9 is a wonderful device,I have used it for a week now,oh well I wish I could retain it but its meant for selfie lovers and I'm not much of a picture person but I took one today with a friend so maybe I'll just share it here

Allow me start with the CAMERA and EYE PRINT SCANNER; The Camon c9 camera has a 13mp front facing camera and a 13mp back camera with dual flash(both with dual led flash) and most people said it has a finger print scanner,its a no for me,it doesn't have a finger print scanner but an eye scanner,the 13 front camera makes the eye scanner easy to use and clear to use and this is how it looks like;
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3879693_screenshot20160617085629_jpeg44594f23d89d830d3a5ffaac320a8c41

BATTERY: Its a 3000mAh battery capacity,although I wasn't expecting this,I wanted something like 4000mAh,but at a point I retracted my statement because the 3000mAh lasts long,and also charges fast,my device my was 100% in less than two hours with a generator and I always use my device with it brightness level on because it has a low light but when I asked a doctor friend he said that's the best for a normal eye,but I don't want that kind of a thing, although the brightness is in 50% and the battery lasts well for me,I'm a heavy user ,I love movies,I love the internet and the highest span this Camon C9 battery can go is 2 days.

RAM : The ram is 2gb ram,everyone thought it would be 1gb ram,even me I thought so but its a 2GB ram device and a 2 micro sim slot and a sd card slot

It also has a smart pouch that when you lock it,it display a digital clock to you and so many other things on the circle screen of the pouch(pic2)

OFFICIAL PRICE:49900N

Watch my Unboxing video for more informations about the C9 and it pack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BACCR4MDCY
babe believe me, we know you're a payed agent but keep lying... Just continue

34 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by driand(m): 4:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Tecno keeps paying people to come here and advertise, they should let the phone go into the market and contest with other devices grin

25 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by sam2020(m): 6:20am On Jun 24, 2016
As long as it's tecno it is a toy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2016
driand:
babe believe me, we know you're a payed agent but keep lying... Just continue
I'm a blogger smiley

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2016
driand:
Tecno keeps paying people to come here and advertise, they should let the phone go into the market and contest with other devices grin
its already in market,plus I wasn't paid,just wanted to promote my blog site

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2016
bobo65:
On a serious note
There is nothing superb about this phones front camera just like c8

I took this picture with gionee s plus front camera in a place with not as much light exposure as d Op first pic
what if light exposure wanted to be in your PIC, BTW nice shot
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 8:34am On Jun 24, 2016
elfakkawy:
You haven't tell how much you purchased yours.
is it available nationwide or you pre-ordered for it?

Are you planning on selling the device?
no I would return it because I was only given to experience and write about it,and its just a review that I have left to write on,but I only made a blog review not a vlog review,video review in a bit
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Op wetin that dark guy for your back de look at, ur ass ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by bobo65(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2016
Oyindebrah:
what if light exposure wanted to be in your PIC, BTW nice shot

It would be brighter and clearer than the one I posted
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by driand(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I'm a blogger smiley
you mean a paid blogger? OK I see..

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Globalhustler(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2016
It's a nice phone I'm getting it soon just that d money I av ain't enough yet. Camon cameras are always very superb.
Neatly Used Tecno c8 for sale 26k. 07039450095. I want to upgrade to c9
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by 3kay945(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2016
is it upgradeable?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2016
driand:
you mean a paid blogger? OK I see..
why dp you people refuse to see the brighter side of something? Because I blog for tecno doesn't mean they pay me,I only have a connection with them for now,you can introduce me to your gionee friend,or infinix or any other friends,I can blog on it if I'm being sent a copy.I write what I see or use

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Op wetin that dark guy for your back de look at, ur ass ?
lol maybe
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2016
3kay945:
is it upgradeable?
to what please?is it the ROM or the OS?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Oyindebrah(f): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2016
bobo65:

It would be brighter and clearer than the one I posted
the pictures I took with the C9 are clear,like very clear..I have used it,you haven't
I know what I'm saying.I should post more pictures but it was with a friend ans not sure if she would like that,the picture with that guy is because he's a celebrity so almost everyone should know him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by driand(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2016
Oyindebrah:
why dp you people refuse to see the brighter side of something? Because I blog for tecno doesn't mean they pay me, I only have a connection with them for now,you can introduce me to your gionee friend,or infinix or any other friends,I can blog on it if I'm being sent a copy.I write what I see or use
grin @ the bolded

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by csc2(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Which wan be QueenTechy again? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by 3kay945(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Oyindebrah:
to what please?is it the ROM or the OS?

ROM
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Chainex(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2016
tahhh
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by ritababe(f): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oyindebrah:
I and chuba,arsenal fans only can relate to this and these are pictures with the c9

Chuba akpom that's nice greet him for me

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Davidovinci(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice one OP...
Now for the most important question......

How long does the 3000mah battery last on heavy usage?
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Dannybrainz: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oh dat was a good way to unbox a phone. Thumbs up
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Dannybrainz: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
3kay945:
is it upgradeable?
Be more specific pls
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by Dannybrainz: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Ok that should be Akpom grin
Re: My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price by 3kay945(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dannybrainz:

Be more specific pls

OTA or new ROM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA / Unlock ur ZTE & Huawei Modem Including E303(UPDATED FOR ZTE MF SERIES)8/9/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.