Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What All Brt Bus Passengers Should Know Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What All Brt Bus Passengers Should Know Today (508 Views)

Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus / C&S Primary 6 Pupil Killed By BRT Bus On His Way To School In Ikorodu / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What All Brt Bus Passengers Should Know Today by ify2016: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Information from reliable source said that there would be few BRT buses that will be made available to passengers applying all routs. The rational behind this is due to lack of diesel at the depot which urgent step has already been taken. As I speak to you now the suppliers are discharging the product to meet up with passengers satisfactions.
Lagosians are urged to coordinate themselves and bear with this temporal difficulties as arrangements are seriously put in place to quench this shortcomings.
Thanks and God bless you.

Source: Anonymous

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry For Masters Programm / See 5 Reasons Why You Need To Travel More Often / I Want To Travel To India Because Of My Dad's Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.