Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Want To Travel To India Because Of My Dad's Greed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To India Because Of My Dad's Greed (508 Views)

Naija And Travelling To India?? Read This First / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To India Because Of My Dad's Greed by ngesineGabriel(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
please nairalanders I need your advice,am planing to travel to India because my dad's friend told him that people are making fast money there,now my dad is persueding me to go travel to their,but i have good business that am doing,which is giving me enough money here,so I don't know whether to travel to there or to tell my father that I don't want to go there,BT truily those guy over there are making good money,but am considering bcs of my business, pleas I need your advice,don't look at my errors in writing please
Re: I Want To Travel To India Because Of My Dad's Greed by amuokuko: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2016
The same India my friend's family had to send Flight fare to their brother who ve been there for over 5years.

India is poor but some go there and make it while others dont..

I will advise u stay behind if u believe in ur business..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top Ranking African Airlines Connecting The Skies In Africa / Nigeria And Ivory Coast Resting After Being Rescued From Mediterranean Sea / Emirates, Kenya Airways Suspend Abuja Operations Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.