Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event (2943 Views)

Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" / Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Flowrymz(m): 11:16am On Feb 20, 2016

Controversial Nigerian “Twitter-Active” Senator Ben Murray-Bruce whom has always been on the news for criticizing politicians spending largely and Governors who owe workers celebrated his 60th Birthday Last night (19th Feb 2016) at the Eko Hotel and suites with a host of celebrities and politicians in attendance. According to one of his aides whom TheImpulseNG.com contacted, (Name won’t be mentioned for Security reasons) he revealed to TheImpulseNG that the Senator Spent a whooping sum of N61.8Million on the Birthday Celebration, he said that most of the cash was used in booking celebrities who graced the event, see figures below:-
Wizkid – N7million
Timi Dakolo – N4Million
Bovi – N3Million
D’banj – N9Million
M.I – N6.5Million
Dr. Sid – N4.5Million
Reekado Banks – N3Million
Korede Bello – N3Million
Darey art Alade- N2.5Million
2Face – N12Million
Dj Humility – N2Million
= N56.5Million
Eko Hotel & Suites Hall – N1.5Million
Decoration – N3Million
Technical Equipment’s – N800, 000.00
= N5.3Million
Total = N61.8Million
What’s your take on this?

SOURCE - TheImpulseNG.com
http://theimpulseng.com/exposed-how-senator-ben-bruce-spent-n61-8million-on-60th-birthday-event/
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by HungerBAD: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Almost 62 Million for his birthday party?Ben Bruce is a fraud.

Remind me what party he belongs to again? The Governor of Sokoto State, who also was the Speaker, just had his wedding in Kano.

He also Married an Oil Executive,and the only money that was spent was on some few invitation cards,and some Kunu drinks.

He is an APC man,who got the memo from Buhari.

This Ben Bruce apparently is living to his party's (PDP )reputation as a party where people spend "unexplained" money anyhow.

The EFCC should look into whatever committee this man belongs to in the Senate, corruption is going on somewhere there.

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Adaowerri111: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Expect him to deny it anytime from now, however. ...how do they come about such figures

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Elosky20: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2016
j
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by mallamseifaldin(m): 11:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Mr common sense.....

What does it profit a man to spend N60million on his birthday when people in his constituency cannot afford two square meals..
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by jane0000(f): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Really? shocked
But d man say na free dem artist perform.
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Ebukaobi: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2016
Mr Common sense acting like a typical wailer

Speaks from both sides of his mouth

Is there no hotel or event centre in his constituency in Bayelsa?

The only place we see Ben's actions is on Twitter

He spent almost N100 million to entertain wine and dine his friends while his army of IPOB supporters go to bed hungry

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Tunami(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2016
and he calls himself the common sense man, i know this man is just deceiving gullible nigerians because of his selfish interest for governor in bayelsa state.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by osesology(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Serious
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Tpave(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2016
Oga you no make common sense again ooooohh!!! Tuface #12m shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by duality(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2016
My Take on this?

BULL SHIIIT!!!!

none of his aids spoke with impulsNG.
also

This report is not in good light but just to get at him due to primitive politics.

9 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by lwise(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Lies,even some of the artist said they performed for free.

8 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Nature8(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2016
My take on it is that its not your biz Op.. Ben Bruce dey enjoy his money, leave him alone abeg..

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by dandoki: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2016
If indeed he spent that much the way you claim, its his money and he can spend it the way he likes. But I know that as a capitalist Ben Bruce will never spend so frivorously. So my take is that u are lying. S*ame for the lies. Go tell it to the marines!

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by ozoigbondu: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Just take a look at your useless source

Even if it is true he did not use your money so it is non of your fvcking business how he spends his naira

8 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by talktimi(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2016
grin The demented broom waving witches and wizards are not happy about someone celebrating a milestone in his life. Please keep crying like castrated chickens while we celebrate our common sense senator with other good thinking Nigerians tongue

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by tripzalee(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Flowrymz:

Controversial Nigerian “Twitter-Active” Senator Ben Murray-Bruce whom has always been on the news for criticizing politicians spending largely and Governors who owe workers celebrated his 60th Birthday Last night (19th Feb 2016) at the Eko Hotel and suites with a host of celebrities and politicians in attendance. According to one of his aides whom TheImpulseNG.com contacted, (Name won’t be mentioned for Security reasons) he revealed to TheImpulseNG that the Senator Spent a whooping sum of N61.8Million on the Birthday Celebration, he said that most of the cash was used in booking celebrities who graced the event, see figures below:-
Wizkid – N7million
Timi Dakolo – N4Million
Bovi – N3Million
D’banj – N9Million
M.I – N6.5Million
Dr. Sid – N4.5Million
Korede Bello – N3Million
2Face – N12Million
Dj Humility – N2Million
= N56.5Million
Decoration – N3Million
= N5.3Million
Total = N61.8Million

http://theimpulseng.com/exposed-how-senator-ben-bruce-spent-n61-8million-on-60th-birthday-event/
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Ben Bruce spent his money and you guys are complaining

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by vayne(m): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2016
These clownish APC dimwits have been sleeping with one eye open since Ben showed them how common sense can easily be used!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2016
why dnt u shut the fucck up? Where are the documents relating to this nonsense?
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by hinwazaka: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
The Op should provide the financial transcript and receipt of Ben's transactions. Most of those artistes performed probono

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Ebukaobi: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
But if the report was about Buhari, you won't have questioned it

Funny wailers

Lalasticlala Ben Bruce spent 100 million Naira on his birthday while his constituents are dying of hunger

duality:
My Take on this?

BULL SHIIIT!!!!

none of his aids spoke with impulsNG.
also

This report is not in good light but just to get at him due to primitive politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Ebukaobi: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2016
You provide evidence that they performed free of charge

hinwazaka:
The Op should provide the financial transcript and receipt of Ben's transactions. Most of those artistes performed probono

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by LesbianBoy(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2016
When I saw a thread yesterday that ben bruce celebrated his birthday, I knew APC paid fools where "cooking" up another lie. And they didn't disappoint grin grin. Mumu people! Because their ogas used over N80million for dinner with wole soyinka and were busted, they now want to retaliate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This APC government wants to silence anyone who criticises them

But Lai Lai It won't work for them! This report is faker than nicki minaj's big nyansh!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Ebukaobi: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2016
That is not what you said about Aisha's watch

You wailers are hypocrites

Ecoterrorism:
Ben Bruce spent his money and you guys are complaining

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Kingblingz(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2016
It baffles me how gullible some Nigerians can be! 61million on birthday? Op who sent you?

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Emekamex(m): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2016
@op is it your money?
To the zombie comparing this to Aisha's watch, Buhari has always complained that he was poor and even had to borrow to pay the presidential form, how then is it possible for his wife to buy a watch worth millions of naira barely few months after his victory?

We all know Ben Bruce is a well to do man even before he joined politics, so your comparisons is equivalent to that of apple and peaches.

BTW why is Buhari wasting our dollars on senseless trips while students suffer abroad.

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Travejyke(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2016
I may not support Ben bruce's political party but if he spends his own Money as he deems fit,it's entirely his business. Everything must not be politics all the time.
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by EZENDDIGBO(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Flowrymz:

Wizkid – N7million
Timi Dakolo – N4Million
Bovi – N3Million
D’banj – N9Million
M.I – N6.5Million
Dr. Sid – N4.5Million
Korede Bello – N3Million
2Face – N12Million
Dj Humility – N2Million
= N56.5Million
Decoration – N3Million
= N5.3Million
Total = N61.8Million

brother, he was rich and still presently rich before he joined politics. He is the owner of silverbird television and gallery, so he is entitled to how he wants to spent his money but in the case politicians he is only trying his best to corrects the impressions or mentality of pumping too much money into politics for politicians to spends extravagantly. I didn't see anything wrong here, the money he is spending belongs to him, we should not forget he is a politician and still a capitalist businessman. Anyone that stole the public funds now will be castigated by the present administration. I trusts president buhari's war against corruptions grin
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2016
I've always known him to be a hypocrite who only tries to fool the gullible who end up thinking he really cares about the masses.

The below article convinced me of how unNigerian he is:

http://lifestyletonight..co.id/2016/02/5-things-to-know-about-senator-ben.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by gentleheart1(f): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
At op you are foolish, the artist came out to support him for free. Ben Bruce created the atmosphere that made most of them what they are today.

Find something else to type next time, lies don't sell anymore.
Re: EXPOSED: How Senator Ben Bruce Spent N61.8million On 60th Birthday Event by Adewummy007: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Flowrymz:

According to one of his aides whom TheImpulseNG.com contacted, (Name won’t be mentioned for Security reasons) he revealed to TheImpulseNG that the Senator Spent a whooping sum of N61.8Million on the Birthday Celebration, /[/url]
The revealer of the secret that does not want his/her name to be in the print showed the invalidity of the news.
BenBruce tweeted yesterday that all that performed at his birthday celebration came to perform FOC

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Candidates In Ikwere Lga Quarreling With Returning Officer To Refund #12m / More Idomas and Igalas At My Local IPOB Meeting / Yoruba Need To Put Their Foot Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.