Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 (2894 Views)

Shuaibu Ado Dansudu: North Will Rule Nigeria Till 2031, South Wake Up From Dream / Why Youths Cannot Rule Nigeria - Bisi Akande / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Orikinla(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Northern political leaders have a master plan to retain the highest political office of President of Nigeria for 12 years from 2015 to 2027.

President Muhammadu Buhari is meant to do only one term and hand over to another northern Nigerian in 2019. Then his successor will rule as President of Nigeria for two terms, before handing over to an Igbo or Yoruba leader. But former President of the Senate, Senator David Mark is still thinking of becoming President of Nigeria.
He can become a Vice Presidential Candidate in 2019.

Former Governor of Lagos State and current Minister of Power and Works, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, may become the Vice Presidential Candidate of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who will leave the ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) if President Buhari insists on contesting for a second term with Owelle Rochas Okorocha, Governor of Imo State as his Vice Presidential Candidate.

Mallam Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai, the Governor of Kaduna State also wants to succeed President Buhari. But Alhaji Atiku is the political stumbling block in his way.

The whole political arrangements for national leadership of the Federal Republic of Nigeria were already planned from when retired General Yakubu Gowon was the military Head of State until he was toppled in the military coup d'etat of 1975 to prevent him from handing over to the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo, the great sage and Patriarch of the Western Region whom former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo masterfully prevented from becoming President of Nigeria in 1979.

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Excellent Leaders only come from the South.

Nigeria Economy is of the South

Education is of the South

Nigeria Technology and industries are all of South

Nothing good can come from the North.... We all know this but no one wants to admit it..

No Fulani can lead Nigeria alright because of his Islamising tendency!

So don't ever mention Fulani as future president IF u want Nigeria to progress.

11 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by sanandreas(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
It is plan as you said. The north have ruled more than any other region since the contraption of north and south. Sooner than we expected it will be there was once a country.

6 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by softmind24: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
cool
Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by zero8zero(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Whose faults would that be?. would they be given for free??. Abeg free the north while you put your house in order.

Truth is mine*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by malel1: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
Whose faults would that be?. would they be given for free??. Abeg free the north while you put your house in order.

Truth is mine*
Tinubu and his Brodas made that possible

5 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by zero8zero(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
malel1:

Tinubu and his Brodas made that possible
Just as Tinubu & his broads made it possible for Gej.

Truth is mine*

2 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by malel1: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
Just as Tinubu & his broads made it possible for Gej.

Truth is mine*

South south ,South east and some southwest Christian was solidly behind GEJ.
Tinubu didn't decide anything

4 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Bari22: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
live north alone

2 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by CoolFreeday(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mark is a forgone issue. Buhari will do his second tenure and hand over to a Yoruba/ Igbo man, the reason Tinubu and co wouldn't want fresh candidate in 2019 because any new candidate will still want to run again after the first tenure.
Fashola is one of the close pals of the President, your calculation that he will run as a VP for atiku is off it

2 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Blue3k(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Nothing good can come from the North.... We all know this but no one wants to admit it..

I agree with first 3 points but last three I won't agree with.

If proper reforms are made they will become productive. Fiscal federalism is needed to get needed why a bunch of other reforms. They are laggard region due to fact the laziness is rewarded with allocation money.

I don't subscribe to collectivism. Fulani are just people look at Niger republic they don't act like Nigerian counter parts with sharia islam as I read. (If I'm wrong let me know).

I do admit most northern policians currently hate idea of reform. They want to remain lazy and broke.

1 Like

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by KevinDein: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

yeah, excellent leaders come from the south that's why Obasanjo's and Jonathan's 14 years combined has transformed Nigeria into the envy of all.

And on technology, remind me again some thing of note southerners have invented. Lemme help you, NOTHING grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by malel1: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
CoolFreeday:
Mark is a forgone issue. Buhari will do his second tenure and hand over to a Yoruba/ Igbo man, the reason Tinubu and co wouldn't want fresh candidate in 2019 because any new candidate will still want to run again after the first tenure.
Fashola is one of the close pals of the President, your calculation that he will run as a VP for atiku is off it

Wait u still want buhari to do second term after what's happening in nigeria?
Biko next year were u dey make I start my PR application, this country is irreparable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by CoolFreeday(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
malel1:

Biko next year were u dey make I start my PR application, this country is irreparable.
Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by CoolFreeday(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
malel1:

Not only did I want buhari back, am voting him as well as my household.

1 Like

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by malton: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

You should seek help ASAP. Your condition keeps getting worse.

If you had an iota of sense, you wouldn't have made such silly comments.

You see, being educated does not imply being brilliant. You, for one, are learned, still, you're dumb as f.u.ck!

If I hadn't been down south, I wouldn't have cared enough to respond. But as someone who has seen it there, here, and somewhere inbetween, I assure you, the difference in education is only in numbers; not quality.

Both smart and dumb people abound everywhere. Education is good, but I've seen even the highly informed brainwashed like they never saw the the gates of a school.

As for economy, Lagos is what it is. It is a country in its own right. That aside, I do not see how much better the rest compare.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by malel1: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Not only did I want buhari back, am voting him as well as my household.

Then u and ur household are myopic

3 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Negro1: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
it is shameful that a number of posters on this thread including the OP reek of senselessness.

Btw OP how did u come about ur claims or rather uninformed guesses? let me guess, ur uncle that's a Butler for a northern politician?

if u like the office, why don't u contest?

we should not be too concerned about the tribes that sits in he chair, but about the capability of the occupant or potential occupant.

all these tribal sentiments will not benefit anyone.

2 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Godstraight(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
KevinDein:
yeah, excellent leaders come from the south that's why Obasanjo's and Jonathan's 14 years combined has transformed Nigeria into the envy of all.

And on technology, remind me again some thing of note southerners have invented. Lemme help you, NOTHING grin
having technology is different from inventing it,it is simply having it, it is like saying that only my father has a car in my family I did not say he invented it,Asia has technology but most of them are invented in the west from the exception in Japan,
Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Godstraight(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
malton:

You see, being educated does not imply being brilliant. You, for one, are learned, still, you're dumb as f.u.ck!

If I hadn't been down south, I wouldn't have cared enough to respond. But as someone who has seen it there, here, and somewhere inbetween, I assure you, the difference in education is only in numbers; not quality.

Both smart and dumb people abound everywhere. Education is good, but I've seen the highly informed brainwashed like they never saw the the gates of a school.

As for economy, Lagos is what it is. It is a country in its own right. That aside, I do not see how much better the rest compare.
in economy even my state Edo generate more than kano,you forgot to mention poverty, some notorius northern states have up to 80%,infact more 70% of Nigerian's poor people live in the northern Nigeria,(Google scholes profile),Lagos is 25% of nigeria GDP where do u think the rest come from?i will include kano though but it does not even feature in top 10 states with the highest igr,if Nigeria divides into north % south the GDP still be almost the same,SNigeria will rank higher in human development index,we would have poverty rate of just 15-20%,no bohoharam and Fulani herdsmen,no religious crisis to worry about,infact i make I just rest there

2 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
malton:

Both smart and dumb people abound everywhere. Education is good, but I've seen the highly informed brainwashed like they never saw the the gates of a school.

Oga, each time u see my comments pls just take a chill and move on to the next. Am in Nairaland to have my fun and expand the scope of discussion in order to touch all the basics of our brand of politics and nationalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
@op who brought the north in is it not ur GODFATHER tinubu

2 Likes

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Suurulere(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
"You cannot rule without God and the Bible."- George Washington (1732-1799), first President of the United States (1789-1797).

1 Like

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Orikinla(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

So don't ever mention Fulani as futurej president IF u want Nigeria to progress.
How come the richest black man on earth is from northern Nigeria, billionaire Alhaji Aliko DANGOTE. grin
And he is currently building the biggest refinery in Africa.

1 Like

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
malton:

Both smart and dumb people abound everywhere. Education is good, but I've seen even the highly informed brainwashed like they never saw the the gates of a school.

Ranka Dede.

Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by malton: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Orikinla:
Ranka Dede.

Nagode, oga. Kai ma haka!
Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Blue3k(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Orikinla:
How come the richest black man on earth is from northern Nigeria, billionaire Alhaji Aliko DANGOTE. grin
And he is currently building the biggest refinery in Africa.

In statistics that's called an outlier. Besides he building said refinery in south. The Gernearl statement remains true.
Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Kyase(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yea, south ruled for 16 years
Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by MeAboki(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
Blue3k:

I agree with first 3 points but last three I won't agree with.

If proper reforms are made they will become productive. Fiscal federalism is needed to get needed why a bunch of other reforms. They are laggard region due to fact the laziness is rewarded with allocation money.

I don't subscribe to collectivism. Fulani are just people look at Niger republic they don't act like Nigerian counter parts with sharia islam as I read. (If I'm wrong let me know).

I do admit most northern policians currently hate idea of reform. They want to remain lazy and broke.

Pls explain what makes you think northerners are lazy and by inference southerners more hard working?
P/S: pls don't give me that crap about oyel money; because we all know that you guys do not actually produce the oil; the oyinbo man does it and simply pays the Nigerian govt royalties, which the govt in turn shares with its composite states.
Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Abagworo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
As long as Okorocha gets VP I'll support.
Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by Caseless: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Trash!
Re: The North Wants To Rule Nigeria For 12 Years, Till 2027 by PlayerMeji: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
I am impressed with the level of hypocrisy spawning here.

OP mentioned facts that are open secrets about the North wanting to retain power at all cost and in spite of the numbers of views, comments so far have only been in tickles.

Were it a Yoruba versus Igbo thread, one would have witnessed countless accusations and counter accusations.

The truth is we are too obsessed with hatred of ourselves, and do not realize that the Northern elements use that against us at every turn.

For them to rule us, they only need to remind us of the hate we have for ourselves and we would surrender every form of reasoning.

I mean WE as Igbo and Yoruba!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Wrong On Suspending Rochas / All D Way For APC To Clear Delta State On Saturday / Re: Atiku Abubakar Not Qualified For Presidency. Nigerian Constitution Speaks...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.