Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Toju - Share, Save And Export Contacts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Toju - Share, Save And Export Contacts (470 Views)

How Save And Access Important Websites For Later Reading Offline / How To Save And Edit A Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toju - Share, Save And Export Contacts by dpuzo: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hi,

I made toju, an android application that makes it easy to share, backup and sync your contacts and profile
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tojuapp

Features:
- You can share your full information including emails, phone numbers, address, social media etc with others using NFC or Qr code. Good for fast sharing and eliminates the need for business cards
- All your contacts are automatically backed up on our servers and are automatically restored if your phone is stolen, misplaced or changed once the app is installed, no charge or hassle
- Once you have the app, if someone who has the app in your phone book updates their profile, e.g. adds a new phone number, email or office address etc, you automatically see the updated information on your phone and same goes for you too if you update your profile.
- You get to see some useful stats and you can also export your contacts to a file, csv of text format (good for bulk messaging)
- You can save the Qr code image of your profile from the app and add it to your business cards so someone with this app can just scan the code instead of typing every information

cc Lalasticlala (I see this on most post in fp and I need this there)

(1) (Reply)

What / I Need Longtail Pro / Lets Partner These High End Web Projects Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.