Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? (2845 Views)

Dear Mods, I Can't Post On Romance Section. Please Help. / Dear Mods And Super-mods / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2009
yea thanks. kind of used to the process now i guess. sigh
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by dani1luv: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2009
problem solved
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2009
@mukina, how did u know chiyo's banned username b4 u unbanned it? Curious. . .
chiyo------>sayuri cool
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2009
fellis:

chiyo------>sayuri cool

lol. if chiyo gets banned sayuri will take over. and then aunty will b nxt after that. lol ur funny
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2009
fellis:

chiyo------>sayuri cool
Ity's called IP address, internet identity.
Same way Seun knows if anyone's using multiple identity
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2009
it's because i started the topic and I mentioned it in another complaint thread.
I think my IP address changes every time i connect to the internet.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 12, 2009
oyinda.:

it's because i started the topic and I mentioned it in another complaint thread.
I think my IP address changes every time i connect to the internet.
IP address don't change, it's your password to the internet. The only way to change them is to contact your internet server.
Or you can go about it another way: using a proxy.

It stays constant and follows you everywhere.
That's how evidence from the internet (such as Google searches, online shopping, etc) can be used as evidence in any criminal act.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2009
mine changes everytime i reset my connection to the internet.
not all IP addresses are permanent.

what is proxy?
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 12, 2009
oyinda.:

mine changes everytime i reset my connection to the internet.
not all IP addresses are permanent.

what is proxy?
Oh, I've never heard of changing IP caused by internet connection reset.

Proxy is a way of keeping your identity anonymous so you won't be traced.
Such act can become illegal. "Become" in the sense of what you want to keep private from. Some people use it to scam  so they wouldn't be traced by the FBI or CIA.
Google PROXY up to find out more information.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 2:40am On Jul 12, 2009
oh wow interesting.

yea ip addresses do change. automatically sometimes even. if you click on your ip address at the bottom right of your post and read the pop up, it says there that it "changes periodically."
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 12, 2009
@oyinda,
Nooo!!! They cannot ban sayuri if she takes over. Chairman will come and fight them. grin
@Fl Gators, (wondering wot that name means again )
I thot so, its just that mukina2 mentioned in another thread that mods cannot see user's ip addresses, so I had to ask her how then she knew what other username chiyo used before.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2009
because chiyo mentioned it in another thread that's how she knows. lol tongue

chairman cannot do anything. nobu san is their parter in crime and of course chairman will do anything nobu san asks for. grin sayuri is obviously doomed in this situation
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2009
@oyinda,
why are you tempting me to derail your thread? grin
Since Nobu is still in the picture, that means Chairman will have to help her secretely, with mameha's help, as he did before. grin grin grin
hope still dey.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2009
@poster, your not alone the same have been happening with me to. wonder what is wrong with nairaland undecided
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2009
@fellis,
someone has to convince mother to let mameha get involved though. hatsumono will definitely hinder that process. unfortunately tongue

@sexyleamon, i think NL is currently undergoing some technical difficulties. i guess we just have to bear and wait for it to be resolved.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2009
fellis:

@Fl Gators, (wondering wot that name means again )

You don't know? Then Google me up, babez

oyinda.:

oh wow interesting.

yea ip addresses do change. automatically sometimes even. if you click on your ip address at the bottom right of your post and read the pop up, it says there that it "changes periodically."
ohh kay, I learned something new.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2009
oyinda.:

@sexyleamon, i think NL is currently undergoing some technical difficulties. i guess we just have to bear and wait for it to be resolved.
I hope it get fix soon man
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2009
@Fl gators,
I googled it embarassed . .how didnt I know before? Cool name though. cool.
@oyinda, if I continue, we will grow old on this thread. grin so you win. One-zero (oyinda,1-fellis,0.) grin.
I enjoyed reading that novel. Quite an interesting book.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 13, 2009
@Fl gators,
@oyinda, if I continue, we will grow old on this thread. grin so you win. One-zero (oyinda,1-fellis,0.) grin.
I enjoyed reading that novel. Quite an interesting book.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 1:36am On Jul 14, 2009
haha i just saw the movie tongue
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 14, 2009
I couldnt see the movie. Just watched some few clips from utube. Oh well.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 6:01am On Jul 14, 2009
try surfthechannel. n megavideo the beginning (first few lines) of the movie is in japanese though.
http://www.surfthechannel.com/episode/63642/56661.html
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
Thanx.
I clicked on download and a page came up asking me to sign up/register then get the free software for downloading before I can download it. Why now? Why not just 'click and download' (sharp sharp)?
Did you watch the movie from that site?
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by chiyo: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2009
close that page.
you will click the arrow in the center twice. the first time, it will be red and open an ad page (close the ad). the arrow will then turn green and this time when you click it, it will start the movie.
http://megavideo.com/?v=0XKX0DOO

yea i watched it from that site. they use the ads to make money
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by chiyo: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
oh i see what u mean. don't click download. click "watch this movie" and after that click "go to host site"
i've put the host site link above with the instruction. u'll get used to it. lol
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2009
So you are chiyo. . .hmmm.grin grin.
Silly me. How didnt I know? Chiyo=oyinda. cool.
I can see that the novel/movie was quite loved by someone. . . :-/ :-/ grin.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2009
fellis:

@Fl gators,

Thanks. Cool name cool club, baby, we've got the shine wink
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
lmao haha how didn't u figure that out. even the mods figured it out.

the book is WAYYY better than the movie.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 22, 2009
Hi chiyo, and Flo, just passing by.
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by dani1luv: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2009
passerby
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by oyinda3(f): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2009
i guess the spam bot is not the "spam bot"
Re: Dear Mods, Why Are My Posts Playing A Disappearing Act? by debosky(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2009
oyinda.:

well, debosky (romance section mod) just confessed to deleting my posts in politics and education boards. 
the spam bot is the "spam bot" after all. lol
Are you ok? undecided

How can I delete your posts on other sections when I am not a mod there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Laykorn / How To Get Pink Lips / Prepaid Meter From Ikeja Electric Displays Error: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.