Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Funny Class Room Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Class Room Joke (860 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / Joke Of The Week. / Akpors The Thief - Today's Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Class Room Joke by sparko1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lecturer walked into the lecture room and announced that there will be an emergency test,went straight to the board,writes the instructions thus: (1) Time is 15 minutes. (2) No copying. (3) No cancellation of answers. (4) You are free to open your notes and textbooks. (5) once it is 15 minutes, raise your pen, close your paper and walk away from your desk. He then told the students to get set, and began to dictated the questions. (1) LIST YOUR FAVORITE FOODS. Immediately students began to list BOYS: Pounded yam , EBA, fufu, Okro soup. GIRLS:were busy writing Pizza, Shawama , Chicken Dow-noughtts, vanilla ice cream. 2) EXPLAIN HOW TO PREPARE YOUR FAVOURITE MEALS AS LISTED IN QUESTION 1. Yawa gas......See girls and cancellation... They cancelled and started changing the number 1 question to...Dodo , Beans ,Eba , Orange, Pawpaw, Egg ,Yam, Tea, Akamu, some even wrote Water. . .

1 Like

Re: Funny Class Room Joke by Kesmakveli(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: Funny Class Room Joke by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
lmwao

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Broke Up With Me & I Want To Die. Advice Me / Petrol Not Enough? Tankers Now Transporting Tomatoes / Pic: From The Horse's Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.