Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

See What Police Men Said After The Omoku Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Police Men Said After The Omoku Massacre (757 Views)

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Police Men Said After The Omoku Massacre by 01Mysticdon(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2016

I know you all or some of you heard about the omoku (Rivers State) massacre that happened few days ago. According to community sources it was carried out by the Greenland cult against the Iceland, as a result of the cult war that started few years ago. What surprised many was that the cultists did and escaped unchallenged by the military and the police force present in omoku.
After the incident, the mopol and police police were queried by resident, their excuse was that their guns and that of the cultists are not the same. Meaning the cultists were more equipped in arms that the mopol present there in omoku. Below is what a police man said
My kpa kpa and their pra rarararara no be the same. What message does this send to us?
Source: http://Gistpalace.wappress.org/see-what-police-men-said-after-the-omoku-massacre.html
Re: See What Police Men Said After The Omoku Massacre by SUPOL(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Are u related to lie Mohammed?

I catch cultists with bare hand. Wat is kpa kpa n kpa rararara?
Re: See What Police Men Said After The Omoku Massacre by chomchom1(f): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
we don't have security is only God that wil protect us
Re: See What Police Men Said After The Omoku Massacre by tafabaloo(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kkkkkk

We'll inform the President duly

1 Like

Re: See What Police Men Said After The Omoku Massacre by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
SUPOL:
Are u related to lie Mohammed?

I catch cultists with bare hand. Wat is kpa kpa n kpa rararara?
wake up
Re: See What Police Men Said After The Omoku Massacre by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2016
Naija sha

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Nagaland, India / Evils Of Nigeria Government- Why Won't The Carry Guns?(pictures Below) / Kidnappers Of Bola Oshin And Her Daughter Demand N150 Million Ransome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.