Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide (27978 Views)

Massive Recruitment Of Sales Executives Nationwide / Dragnet Solutions Limited Recruitment For Graduate Sales Executives Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Benjom(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2016
Good one
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by olayinkajnr(m): 9:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Tuljaking:
It was informstive
Good day to every one I hereby uses this medium to use my
impacted learned knowledge to tutor interested soul nationwide
using whatsapp medium giving instructions pictorial
information
video formats and giving practice question with your scheduled
time.. It's really going to help you out I have six month to
impact
knowledge into interested ones.. A demo is going to Commerce
once you show interest and thus subscription goes on
monthly.. I
want to use this available six month of mine to impact
knowledge
into others
WhatsApp :::08158102280
HTML
CSS
QBASIC
JAVA
Sql

I'm interested. I'll message you
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2016
idamokoemmanuel:
Graduate with 4 years working experience, do they really understand what they want.
The question should be, do you really understand what you read?
Does someone with 4yrs working experience seize to be a graduate? Is graduate a word for "fresh" graduates only?

The vacancy reads graduate EXECUTIVES, not trainees. Haba, not every job is for the fresh graduates...
I am still looking for where you saw fresh graduate in that post, I only saw YOUNG.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Kbworld: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Bluekapon:

Hmmmm.... I smell something....
I also do not understand dat part clearly
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Icon4s(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2016
efilefun:
The advertiser looks and sounds confused, someone with 4years working experience regarded to as a graduate Abegii leave noise for terry G

Do u really know what being a graduate means?So a person that has worked for 4yrs is no longer a Graduate bt what? an undergraduate or what?
They didnt say fresh graduate or Graduate Trainee. They Graduate Executives. U think it is only fresh graduates that companies employ?

That advert is nt for fresh graduates my friend.
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Icon4s(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2016
idamokoemmanuel:
how can someone who has 4 years working experience still be regarded as a fresh graduate. Just apply if u has completed ur NYSC

Pls be kind enough to ur self and read through again and show me where they mentioned they are looking for "Fresh Graduates".
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by agwunchauc(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Please help me i just finished filling the form and i click submit then it now open another fresh page. So how can i know that i have submitted the application.
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by ajasa4link: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2016
Icon4s:

Pls be kind enough to ur self and read through again and show me where they mentioned they are looking for "Fresh Graduates".
The the topic didn't say fresh graduate specifically, yet it's saying the remuneration will be that of entry level in a bank. Meaning they are looking for graduates with 4years banking or sales experience who will be willing to accept the salary of a fresh graduate. Now that is where the joke lies.
If someone has 4years Nanking experience by 32 and still applies for this job, it means that person never learnt anything Tru out the 4years he has spent in the industry.
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2016
ajasa4link:

The the topic didn't say fresh graduate specifically, yet it's saying the remuneration will be that of entry level in a bank. Meaning they are looking for graduates with 4years banking or sales experience who will be willing to accept the salary of a fresh graduate. Now that is where the joke lies.
If someone has 4years Nanking experience by 32 and still applies for this job, it means that person never learnt anything Tru out the 4years he has spent in the industry.
It doesn't in any way mean the person has learnt nothing. A graduate who has been working for years on contract basis in a bank would grab this opportunity...

Firstly how much does the average microfinance bank/PFA or insurance coy pay?
What if the person was working in a microfinance bank that pays 80k/mth and this new salary is equal to that of Access/Diamond or Gtbank's entry level? Which is in the range of 200k+
Don't you think it's a raise?

The job is for whoever it is for, it's not for everybody.

6 Likes

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by LordVoldemort(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
idamokoemmanuel:
how can someone who has 4 years working experience still be regarded as a fresh graduate. Just apply if u has completed ur NYSC

Did you see any thing like fresh graduate? Why is this simple thing difficult for you guys to comprehend. The age limit is set @ 32yrs. It's not a graduate training thing
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by idamokoemmanuel(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2016
mfm04622:

Look at the age limit. 32 year. 4 years experience for a 32 years old is very realistic. They are looking for those with experience selling insurance or working with micro finance bank or PFA. They surely know what they want
such person should not be regarded as a fresh graduate again

1 Like

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by idamokoemmanuel(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

The question should be, do you really understand what you read?
Does someone with 4yrs working experience seize to be a graduate? Is graduate a word for "fresh" graduates only?

The vacancy reads graduate EXECUTIVES, not trainees. Haba, not every job is for the fresh graduates...
I am still looking for where you saw fresh graduate in that post, I only saw YOUNG.
please Mr can you differentiate between fresh and young for us
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2016
idamokoemmanuel:
please Mr can you differentiate between fresh and young for us

Uncle, just read and understand. Graduate Executives isn't the same as Graduate Trainee_ simple.

I graduated in 2011, I am not up to 26yrs. I am a young graduate, but definitely not a fresh graduate...
I might fit into lots of graduate trainee jobs by age, not because I am a fresh graduate. Hope you understand now?

4 Likes

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by ajasa4link: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

It doesn't in any way mean the person has learnt nothing. A graduate who has been working for years on contract basis in a bank would grab this opportunity...

Firstly how much does the average microfinance bank/PFA or insurance coy pay?
What if the person was working in a microfinance bank that pays 80k/mth and this new salary is equal to that of Access/Diamond or Gtbank's entry level? Which is in the range of 200k+
Don't you think it's a raise?

The job is for whoever it is for, it's not for everybody.
LOL... U think workforce will give u a job that pays u 200k?
grin Even if the bank pays 200k, workforce will carry their compass and divider and pieces the money for u.
Tho what I said earlier may seem harsh, but the truth is one with 4years banking experience at 32 should look for a direct employment that won't plan to pay entry level salary for an experienced role.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
ajasa4link:

LOL... U think workforce will give u a job that pays u 200k?
grin Even if the bank pays 200k, workforce will carry their compass and divider and pieces the money for u.
Tho what I said earlier may seem harsh, but the truth is one with 4years banking experience at 32 should look for a direct employment that won't plan to pay entry level salary for an experienced role.

e be like you don't know lots of graduates are under-employed sha. That's why I said, the job is for someone out there, not everyone.

We go dey here dey analyse the job, person go apply_ get job, and still come back to give testimony on NL. The testimony go gather 500likes.

3 Likes

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by idamokoemmanuel(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chidizman:

***Have*** Thank me later
noted mr perfect

1 Like

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
mfm04622:

Look at the age limit. 32 year. 4 years experience for a 32 years old is very realistic. They are looking for those with experience selling insurance or working with micro finance bank or PFA. They surely know what they want
you still regard someone with 4 years working experience as a young graduate, please explain more on that

1 Like

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by ajasa4link: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

e be like you don't know lots of graduates are under-employed sha. That's why I said, the job is for someone out there, not everyone.

We go dey here dey analyse the job, person go apply_ get job, and still come back to give testimony on NL. The testimony go gather 500likes.
LOL.... I like u. U are an intelligent lady. Here is what am saying, if u are underemployed, what such person should do is have a plan of how to get d necessary experience and qualifications pending when d dream job will materialize and once that happens, u bounce into the good life. For example I got an offer letter last month but turned it down because I wanted to garner enough experience where am presently at so that any company that might scout me later will check it's book of accounts b4 giving offer.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by crispberry(f): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just applied

1 Like

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Donexy16(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
i tried submiting buh it keeps bringing it back to d first page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by royalcode: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Donexy16:
i tried submiting buh it keeps bringing it back to d first page
you are likely to encounter such because you are applying using a phone. Apply using a computer. I encountered the same but resolved

1 Like

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by mfm04622: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2016
idamokoemmanuel:
you still regard someone with 4 years working experience as a young graduate, please explain more on that

Because of the salary those they want to attract are earning ( how much do insurance company, micro finance bank dey pay), they are offering them entry level. (Win win for both. Employers get experienced staff on the cheap while employees get better pay).They usually offer entry level to young graduate
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by tunddy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
please can someone that finished his service last year apply for it?

1 Like

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pogba:
Our client is a Leading Commercial Bank in the Financial Services Sector that is driven by operational excellence, advanced technology, innovation and professionalism.

Their continuous quest to revamp the financial services in Nigeria especially for small and medium businesses has led to the creation of career opportunities for young experienced graduates with business acumen to fill the entry level roles that exist within the bank across its branches nationwide.

JOB POSITION: GRADUATE EXECUTIVES

JOB LOCATION: NATIONWIDE

Workforce Group has been given the mandate to source for candidates in the North, South South, Mid-West, South East and South West regions of the country who meet the following selection criteria;

Bachelor’s Degree in any field ( Minimum of 2.2)
Sales Experience in Insurance/PFA/ Microfinance Banks
Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
Not more than 32 years old
Must be fluent in English Language and any other Nigerian Language
Candidate must be fully employed
Remuneration same as entry level in a Bank

METHOD OF APPLICATION

interested and qualified candidates should apply online via the link below

http://workforceoutsource.com/gse/

That's d most useless agents I v seen in my life..

That was how I left pH to Enugu for their interview..when I got there,I referred attending the sh!t....

They will wait for you to get inside their interview office wen its Ur turn,when u get in there n Ur not with tie..they tell u rudely to get outside n dress properly n wait to take d last turn.

They address Pple anyhow even when Ur better than most of them...I can never go through DAT useless body called workforce to source for employment..

They r just as good as unemployed graduates cos wen dey employ yu,they v a certain % from Ur salary...

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Nafizzey(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
alanposh:

That's d most useless agents I v seen in my life..

That was how I left pH to Enugu for their interview..when I got there,I referred attending the sh!t....

They will wait for you to get inside their interview office wen its Ur turn,when u get in there n Ur not with tie..they tell u rudely to get outside n dress properly n wait to take d last turn.

They address Pple anyhow even when Ur better than most of them...I can never go through DAT useless body called workforce to source for employment..

They r just as good as unemployed graduates cos wen dey employ yu,they v a certain % from Ur salary...
are you suggesting job seekers should ignore this? They are not real and worth it?
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nafizzey:
are you suggesting job seekers should ignore this? They are not real and worth it?

Exactly.
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by David0(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
Did anyone get acknowledgement mail after applying?
Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by justchill(m): 9:00am On Mar 07, 2016
You are invited for an interview on 8/3/2016 by 11am at Workforce, beside Lakeview Phase 1, behind Setraco, Mabushi, Abuja. Pls come with your CV & credentials.

I got this on saturday from workforce...anyone with me?

1 Like

Re: Workforce Is Recruiting For Graduate Executives Nationwide by Ynmy: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hi!
My name is Victor I am a sales representative from MotorBank Nig LTD. We help to

1. purchase quality Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you and bring it to your door step,

2. Manage Hire purchase for Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle on your behalf and take the risk if stolen or have an accident. We buy the Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle for you, get a driver for you and ensure you get your return on investment every week till the last week of the hire purchase period as agreed. We also take the risk if stolen or damaged. So all you have to do is to invest and get your return on investment all from the comfort of your home.

3. We source for quality second hand Tricycle (Keke) or Motorcycle and bring it to your door step

For more info

Call
070-motorbank

WhatsApp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celtel Is Recruiting / N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs / Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.