Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Celtel Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Is Recruiting (27988 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

Celtel Is Recruiting by kuntakinte(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2006
Hey guys, I just got the info that CELTEL is recruiting. Apply through' the link hr@celtel.com
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by lakunle: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2006
hello house,
Kuntakinte u r good
r they recruiting for all field
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by dbanj02(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2006
Nice one guyz.I dont no if den is any tin 4 ppl dat are certified in oracle bt witout workin experience.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by odefdave: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2006
HI BROS,
THANKS FOR THIS FIRST HAND INFO.
I HAVE SEND MINE, I HOPE FOR A GOOD NEWS SOONEST
KEEP US INFORMED OF DEVELOPMENTS.
SHOUT-OUT TO ALL NAIRALAND MEMBERS & CONGRATS TO
THE MEMBERS THAT ARE JUST BEING EMPLOYED.
OURS IS AROUND TOO!!!!!!
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by kuntakinte(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2006
well guys, I don't know if they recruit anyone, my guess is since they don't specify they probably take anyone regardless of your course as far as you have a good university degree.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by buraimoh(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2006
Thanks for the Information ang God Bless
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by franc1982(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2006
Hey bro,
You just made my day.I'm appying now.One more favour please, keep us updated.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by boionoz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2006
Guys
The Recruitment at Celtel is for IT and Network Audit Personnels. Witha Lot of Experience too. U could check out a CV registartion page with this link: http://www.ng.celtel.com/en/about-us/careers/cv-registration/index.html
All u guys wit the IT experience go get it.
Cheers
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by stillkay(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2006
kuntakinte:

Hey guys, I just got the info that CELTEL is recruiting. Apply through' the link hr@celtel.com

Get your facts right angry

Anyways thanx
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by kckamac(m): 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2006
Guyyoutoo much.I've just applied. Let us forget about Experience, the most important thing is to pass the test. however, keep us informed.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by otokx(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2006
do you guys have CISA?
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by funfavour(f): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2006
hi
please i am interested in celtel , do you know if any openings for customer care, read mass comm
and whts the direct website? mail me at funmi4christ9@yahoo.com
thx
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by dokey2g(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2006
Guy thanks a lot,
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by ib4lover(m): 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2006
Thanks For the information, may God bless u and provide for u. (amen)
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by angelchi2(f): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2006
stillkay

why are you hating,the poor guy is only trying to help.

STOP HATING AND START LOVING
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by stillkay(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2006
angel chi:

stillkay

why are you hating,the poor guy is only trying to help.

STOP HATING AND START LOVING

hissssssssssssss angry

is that ur conclusion

Neways,i don't hate cool
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by dremoney(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2006
many tnks bro.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by bobocj(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2006
Guy how u send urs, i don try tire dem de demand 4 job titile wey no de exist. Abeg heeeeeeeeeeelp
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by kuntakinte(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2006
@ stillkay,
I was only just passing on the info I got from a friend, i guess people like you will always have something negative to say about everything, I'm not bothered.
@ funfavour,
I suggest you just send your CV to the e-mail you never know. For God's sake, don't forget to send a covering/application letter with it
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by dremoney(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2006
@kunta
y covering letter now?for wat?from who?in wat format?to who?i dnt seem to get this anymore.tnx
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by tijannydot(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2006
the add hr@celtel.com, dont u think it shld be somthing like hr@ng.celtel since it is for nigeria, thou i;ve tried it i mean that of ng. celtel it didnt go, but i hope celtel will know that it is or nigerians. any way keep it up. wink
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by akonte(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2006
Being oracle certified is a plus even without experience.so far u knw ur stuf,sum1 wil take a chance on u real soon.cheers!
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by delarontus(f): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2006
@funfavour: If you read boionoz's post, you'll see the post advertised.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by stillkay(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2006
kuntakinte:

@ stillkay,
I was only just passing on the info I got from a friend, i guess people like you will always have something negative to say about everything

My guy,its not like the way you thought,anyways big up wink

Going through hr@celtel.com will take you to your yahoo page for you to attach your resume.

You can also apply directly through celtel webpage
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by bisisexy(f): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2006
pls guys i have been trying to acess the celtel site, with no result can someone help me so i can send my c.v to them
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by Terseer(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2006
Men thanks for the info. I just filled the form. But what about the position applied? What are we to fill since the advertised positions are out some of our disciplines? Thanks a million to all nairalanders!
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by katy: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2006
hi, thanks 4 the info, but i cant find the website, pls can help me the website?
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by kuntakinte(m): 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2006
Guys, u should note that the address given is an e-mail not a website. I guess the website should be something like www.celtel.com However, if you want to apply via e-mail just attach your CV to the e-mail you want to send.
@ abakinola,
What i meant by cover letter is simply a letter of application you are going to send with your CV. Normally if you are applying for a job you send an application letter with your CV, abi? So simply type an aplication letter and attach your CV before sending to the above e-mail address,ok? I strongly suggest you use the e-mail since its the one they indicated.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by cabali(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2006
As a matter of fact there is going to be recruitments for the third celtel call centre in nigeria; this one is goin to be the largest in the country and it is goin to be in delta state. Recruitments will be on the way by oct '06
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by Seun(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2006
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by kuntakinte(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2006
Hey, below is the latest info on celtel recruitment (as of 16th september,2006). The available positions on their website are:
Administrators Database Application Support
Auditor : IT & Network Support
Manager Core Switching Planning

Please visit the Celtel website for more information on how to apply. The URL is www.ng.celtel. om
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting by owoidoho: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2006
Thanks 4 the informations so far, i pray God almighty grant us our individual desires. About celtel, can we submit hard copies?
Attached is my c.v for any one that can help me in submitting wherever possible. God bless u all as yoyu help others.

N-power: 30,000 Volunteers Get New Federal Jobs / Pls Guys! Does Anyone Know About Bg Nigeria In Ikeja / Federal Scholarship-bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Awards