Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (64929 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
let dem gloat

this is what the deprived do when they see the rich suffering
you guys need to see how the poor were rejoicing cos CBN published the names of bank debtors in the dailies

the same scenario is playing out here. They are hapi Burnley beat us cos we have been the most successful in many years

success dey get bad belle
so lets allow dem.

shior
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
Anyone is allowed to gloat but definitely not Assanal fans who have been trophyless before Obama entered senate
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
The inclusion of Vida on sat. wil be a great one
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by dayokanu(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2009
Phony at his daily job

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
dayokanu:

Phony at his daily job

You don find gbese be that. . . . .just leave us alone!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by chic2pimp(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
tkb417:

this is what the deprived do when they see the rich suffering
you guys need to see how the poor were rejoicing cos CBN published the names of bank debtors in the dailies
u blame them. When those arrogant debtors were flashing their cash around,being arrogant and brash i'm sure they forgot they were living on borrowed money. If they were humble i'm pretty sure the reaction would have been different.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2009
@[b]Dick[/b]e
I recall that picture especially because you didn't wanna let go until I pushed you down. I now regret not dumping you into your muddy tears that nearly spoiled my bus. Calamity passenger osi, and you have the guts to upload this even though my oga carried you for free. Onigbese grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by femzy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2009
~Borat~:

You couldnt beat burnley and you are aiming your sights as high as mancity! grin
Sauron can go a dig up all the useless stats in the world but that does not change anything.
SAF has been credited with the art of replenishing his team in the event of departure of a star who has brought him glory.
He clearly did/has not done that. Unless you can count on owen as a worthy replacement.

92-93: LWDW. Champions.
95-96: LWWW. Champions.
96-97:­ WDDD. Champions.
98-99: DDWW. Champions.
00-01: WDDW.­ Champions
02-03: WDDW. Champions.
07-08: DDLW.­ Champions.
08-09: DWLD. Champions.
09-10: L….
United­ always start shaky.
Ending up champions.

Just saw d teamlist, why would Vidic play right back.just wanna believe he wont wit Fabio,Brown even Laet all available
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by mukina2: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2009
~Borat~:

And to think i heard someone say 4th straight! grin
The champions losing to a team that came up thru the playoffs! Haha!
The same owen who was a thing of pride is now an object of ridicule. I no know who to pity. Owen or Manscum

This statement has convicted you now. . . . .

How myopic can you be? The same Burnley sodomised y'all last season.
Chelsea weren't spared either and stop dribbling in the mouth until you play them.
I remember Stoke raping y'all last season too. . . .Weren't they newly-promoted then.
It's a shame when spastics like you come online to spew unadulterated drivel.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2009
Lol. Leave the naysayers to themselves. We kicked butt today, simple. We're not there yet but we're progressing.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2009
Rooooney! kiss kiss kiss

Berbatov! kiss kiss

Nani! kiss

Owen! kiss kiss grin grin Really happy for the dude.
Owen haters can go chew on his sweaty football socks.

Oh, before I forget. . .FOSTER!! kiss kiss kiss kiss Hell, dude made some very quality saves today. I was very impressed.

Valencia's aggro on the pitch reminds me of Tev. First 23 minutes were a major scare, but I'm so glad the team came through in the end. Let's hope it only gets better from here on.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by noblegas2(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2009
i know MANU ll always rep, all of em clubs are just frontin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2009
Emphatic response to haters. . . . .pure quality footie. . .Gosh we spelt W I G A N!!!
I like this for the confidence to Owen and Berbatov and Foster.
Gosh this was class. . . . . did you see Nani free kick?
Where are them haters??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2009
Poor Dike. Both Bayern and Sooting went south today. That's why you get for washing dirty linen in public grin grin grin
We did good. We stepped up and made the chances finally count. If we stick them away, these kinds of results will abound all season long.
Emperoh, Cristalz
Do you have teams on the fantasy league?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by lalaboi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2009
Vidic is a tout!. . . .punched rodagella in the face!!!, . . .He should be banned for 10 games!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2009
lalaboi:

Vidic is a tout!. . . .punched rodagella in the face!!!, . . .He should be banned for 10 games!

Ballack is a tout! . . . He punched Evra in the face. . . He should be banned from international football. grin grin grin and made to apologise to all the little kids who watched the match.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Walexdinho(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2009
Up manu., u na get mouth, but beware of Arsenal next weekend because dey are also in form. Am nt a manu fanz neither arsenal fanz.but i jus luv english league. Am a fanz of club way get mouth pas.FCB 4life.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Naturez(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2009
What a win for United, I hope they keep it up!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2009
Phony200:

Emperoh, Cristalz
Do you have teams on the fantasy league?

Guy i tried to set up one but was having login abi registration issues
I don't know if its late now. . . .TKB tried to guide me but somehow it wa always going baroof!!!
get back to me on that. maybe we'll hook up on YIM!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by lalaboi(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2009
Phony200:

Ballack is a tout! . . . He punched Evra in the face. . . He should be banned from international football. grin grin grin and made to apologise to all the little kids who watched the match.

Boy. . . .can spell Punch?. . .can you?? Do you even know what it means to punch?? i dont think so tongue . . . .if ballack punched evra, his jaws woulda broken!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2009
Lailaiboy
Nah so Bollocks strong reach or Evra weak reach? I'll catch you on FPL smiley
Emperoh
Tkb go arrange my yim give you, It's not too late, you'd just be kinda disadvantaged since some people don reach 130 pts sef for these 3 matches wey don go. Nothing spoil sha, e no too mean.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2009
femzy:

92-93: LWDW. Champions.
95-96: LWWW. Champions.
96-97:­ WDDD. Champions.
98-99: DDWW. Champions.
00-01: WDDW.­ Champions
02-03: WDDW. Champions.
07-08: DDLW.­ Champions.
08-09: DWLD. Champions.
09-10: L….
United­ always start shaky.
Ending up champions.

Would you like a list of all seasons with shaky starts where u didn't win the championship? This argument y'all are making is silly.

You have won 2 of 3 games,so that is hardly a shaky start. .  If u had 2 points from a possible 12 and Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal had perfect starts (Like Bayern could by next week while wolfsburg is off to a perfect start), SAF would be shitting his pants. Of all those seasons u even listed, the worst record was 5 out of a possible 12. . .not exactly a disaster.

There are so many things wrong with this superstition y'all are tryin to pass off as rationality that I don't even know where to start dealin with it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Cristalz(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2009
Krayola2:

There are so many things wrong with this superstition y'all are tryin to pass off as rationality that I don't even know where to start dealin with it.

So don't. tongue grin

@Phony200
Yep, but joined in late. Was trying to get work permits for my strikers. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2009
Krayola2, only time wil tell
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2009
Cristalz:

@Phony200

O kpare ooo!! So na only me?
God no go gree even if na late, Nwa afor no dey carry last!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Phony200(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Krayoner
Please don't, leave the Mythbuster trips to Discovery channel.
@Cristalz
E good. Best of luck with the Home Office.
@Emperoh
No worry, enough Newcastle's in disguise plenty die so you no fit come last. As long as I finish on top ya head, I nor worry.grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2009
Krayola2:

Would you like a list of all seasons with shaky starts where u didn't win the championship? This argument y'all are making is silly.

It's rare. . . . . . SAF is the master of the English league.
Think about the managers he has seen off in the past 17 years and you will get an idea of what he is about.
SAF was responsible for Jose Mourinho's departure indirectly.

You have won 2 of 3 games,so that is hardly a shaky start. .  If u had 2 points from a possible 12 and Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal had perfect starts (Like Bayern could by next week while wolfsburg is off to a perfect start), SAF would be shitting his pants. Of all those seasons u even listed, the worst record was 5 out of a possible 12. . .not exactly a disaster.

SAF will not shit his pants because his rivals have perfect starts. . . . .He is intelligent enough to know the league is not won in August.
A team cannot win all it's games in the course of a season so having a good/bad start depends on so many variables.

U are a newbie to English League. . . . .stick to your nonsense La Liga.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by ritchboy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2009

You have won 2 of 3 games,so that is hardly a shaky start. . If u had 2 points from a possible 12 and Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal had perfect starts (Like Bayern could by next week while wolfsburg is off to a perfect start), SAF would be shitting his pants. Of all those seasons u even listed, the worst record was 5 out of a possible 12. . .not exactly a disaster.

this makes sense cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2009
Phony200:

@Cristalz
E good. Best of luck with the Home Office.
@Emperoh
No worry, enough Newcastle's in disguise plenty die so you no fit come last. As long as I finish on top ya head, I nor worry.grin grin grin grin

Criz don first me waka
She is the only one i will allow to be above me. . .  . .as for you, we shall def'tly see when the season rounds up
I bet you u go hear am!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2009
Cristalz:

So don't. tongue grin

@Phony200
hahaha
you went to Kuala lumpur to buy players, hehe
ure in relegation water already grin

Sauron
ure not going to europe next season with what ure doing on the fantasy league grin

Mancs
Good game guys!

i have to confess here that after the first half, i sent plenty rubbish messages to emperoh and Sauron cursing SAF and the players for missing so many chances and SAF most importantly for not buying a goal poacher.
I deliberately didnt send messages to Crizzle cos the last time i did, i had the feeling she was gonna give it back to me for saying rubbish about the team grin grin

It was as if the guys were listening and the goals came shocked shocked
wahala! im saying sorry to all our players and SAF
they really made me proud

total football at its best!!
Not gonna say much till after the game with Arsenal

i guess we are ready to kick butts

Lets go UTD!!

@Jaybee
i can see you swimming in relegation pool already.
kpele

@Emperoh
if you join now, be ready to come last grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2009
TK
No worry when e start we go hear am. . . e fit be me and you go swap position.
As for the saturday game, you never answer my question. . . . .whay sayeth thou?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.